Awesome Rooms We Saw While Judging!

Whew almost forgot about this. Post your favorite rooms you saw while judging here!!
Remember, the title of this thread is “awesome” not “awful” so keep your clone complaints on a different thread. Can’t wait to see all of the awesome rooms!!

Comments

• I already posted this?? Why isn't mine showing up on the homepage? @VFK_Mintie
  • No idea! Sorry @Bellatrix , I just made one bc I didn’t see one!
  • Tornado! :O

2019 SAND CASTLE judge 7

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • 2019 SAND CASTLE judge 9

I like the combination of the walls, windows and roofing!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • There's a room called Medieval Castle 2019.. which is a beautiful and neatly made room. As soon as you enter you're in the water right next to a dragon. Big props to whoever did that room. It was beautiful!
  • The Sunken Temple of Tempest also.. another beautiful room that was well made! I love the creativity I am seeing in this year's sandcastle competition.
    This room was nice, neat, and you can tell a lot of work was put into this beautiful room!
  • edited September 2019
    Okay, so this was the first room that completely impressed me this year thus far. It's pure jaw dropping and detailed. I gave it 5 stars across the board. My most favorite part of the room is how they did the rocks and mermaids! Very well done, outstanding craftsmanship, not cluttered at all and the entire room is visually balanced in every way. Also the ships getting smaller in the distance to show depth was great too! I am really looking forward to finding out who the artist of this room is when this is all over. I am not finished judging yet so if I see another room that knocks me off my feet I will certainly be posting it.

Note: The title of the room is called "The Sunken Temple of the Tempest". @Munchykin mentioned it in her post above mine.

2019 Sandcastle Contest Judging Rooms (The Sunken Temple Of The Tempest)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• edited September 2019

Summer at the cottage

Tie Dye Titantic

Jack & the Beanstalk

• idk titles,    One was a wizard castle with the planets around it,  and 1 was the puzzle desk room looking out the window at a church.....so very creative. 

• waterfallglow said:

Okay, so this was the first room that completely impressed me this year thus far. It's pure jaw dropping and detailed. I gave it 5 stars across the board. My most favorite part of the room is how they did the rocks and mermaids! Very well done, outstanding craftsmanship, not cluttered at all and the entire room is visually balanced in every way. Also the ships getting smaller in the distance to show depth was great too! I am really looking forward to finding out who the artist of this room is when this is all over. I am not finished judging yet so if I see another room that knocks me off my feet I will certainly be posting it.

Note: The title of the room is called "The Sunken Temple of the Tempest". @Munchykin mentioned it in her post above mine.

2019 Sandcastle Contest Judging Rooms (The Sunken Temple Of The Tempest)

So when you said mermaids I was automatically looking for the golden mermaid statues... Then I couldn't find them. So then I have to look again and this time very closely and boom...

Wow! That is very creative! :O

I think I have an idea who made this but I want to wait to know as well. Only one person comes into mind and I could be wrong. :P

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Osmello said:

idk titles,    One was a wizard castle with the planets around it,  and 1 was the puzzle desk room looking out the window at a church.....so very creative. 

I guessed right on who made the window one! Owner confirmed it. I posted the screenshot on @Bellatrix's thread.

Munchykin said:

There's a room called Medieval Castle 2019.. which is a beautiful and neatly made room. As soon as you enter you're in the water right next to a dragon. Big props to whoever did that room. It was beautiful!

I've seen many creative medieval sand castles with titles such as Sandcastle 2019 or My Contest Entry. I wish it would have more details but I guess they got busy. I agree, they're all well made and I would have loved to read more story behind the builds!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • wow these rooms are so beautiful :O
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • I like the usage of new walls!

2019 SAND CASTLE judge 2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve

• Look at this ferris wheel!!! :O

Sorry for the shadows -- took a long time to load plus some items won't appear so they're just shadows. I think my browser keeps blocking the flash player!

I wanna see this room in its "ride off" glory... :D

2019 SAND CASTLE judge 1

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • 2019 SAND CASTLE judge 10 

I like how alive this room looks like!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @Tatiana_SilverHeart and @pic.ill here is the thread about judging to help you find the thread.

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• 2019 SAND CASTLE judge 3

A friend just told me who made this! The painted walls was clever. 

emoji-grinning-face

Very striking combo of walls! #space

2019 SAND CASTLE judge 6

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I don't know about you but I love looking at buildings! :)

2019 SAND CASTLE judge 8

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Somebody made a series of cool vacation spots!

2019 SAND CASTLE judge 4

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @Gift! I love the one that used the space walls. I like how this person used the car couches and made them into actual cars LOL!

waterfallglow signature

• More medieval and harbor themed rooms! VERY NICE! #claps

2019 SAND CASTLE judge 5
    2019 SAND CASTLE judge 12
    2019 SAND CASTLE judge 13
    2019 SAND CASTLE judge 14

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • waterfallglow said:

@Gift! I love the one that used the space walls. I like how this person used the car couches and made them into actual cars LOL!

Reminds me of the quote, "Necessity is the mother of invention." Somewhere along those lines! :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Screenshot_20190903-012037~2
    Screenshot_20190903-011423~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Screenshot_20190903-005041~2
    Screenshot_20190903-004744~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Peacock art! I have an idea on who made this! :O

Screenshot_20190903-002756~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Screenshot_20190903-003420~2
    Screenshot_20190903-002943~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • WOW! These are so amazing!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • More rooms for my last judging! Well done everyone!

2019 SAND CASTLE judge 16
    2019 SAND CASTLE judge 17
    2019 SAND CASTLE judge 18

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Also thank you staff for helping us when we couldn't load rooms! :)

2019 SAND CASTLE judge HELP

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

Also thank you staff for helping us when we couldn't load rooms! :)

2019 SAND CASTLE judge HELP
    I got the last room you posted. Having trouble loading the next room.
    cutelina