Purr's Perilous Blog #5

edited August 2019 in General
  Hi, my lovelies!! Today is another day to reflect on what we've learned..:)

Day 5:

Today was very good! I had a lot of fun, but that "fun" involved social interaction WHICH was stressful! I guess I lied in an earlier post, I "don't hate" social interaction. I just get tired easily participating in it. :( Oh wells, I'll conquer more of that as I get older!! :D

I got to dress up and feel girly going out, which was nice. I used my sister's trick for lush-looking lashes, and BOY did it make me POP! :P I'm sooooooooo thankful my sister shared it with me because it's made me feel MUCH more confident about myself! Thank God for her!<<<<<<<

So that was my day in a nutshell. I hope y'all had good weather and cheery faces to greet you this Sunday! 

P.S. 
  I will be gone for this week so there will be no more updates till next week. See ya then! :)

YOXISQRSVREZ
  Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW

Comments

• edited August 2019
     **If you have any questions, PM me and I'll try to get back to you!**

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• wow sounds like a fun day :) where did you go when you got all dressed up!?
  • I think these blogs are a great idea!! 

However, maybe you could post them all into one thread and just post them as a chain in that same thread so you're not flooding the message boards.  

Just an idea!  
  • SparkleDream said:

wow sounds like a fun day :) where did you go when you got all dressed up!?

Haha! I think I was getting dolled-up at home..hmmm. It was a fun day! :) 

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• FracturedMemories said:

I think these blogs are a great idea!! 

However, maybe you could post them all into one thread and just post them as a chain in that same thread so you're not flooding the message boards.  

Just an idea!  
      Thank you! I think that's a great idea! I didn't think of that. **It was never my intention to spam the message boards!** :)

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!