More Wire Jewelry xD

Just transferred a bunch of pictures from my iPod to the computer, including pics of every jewelry piece I've made!! The lighting was tricky because it kept reflecting off the silver wire and blinding the camera haha xD here are just a few of them:

IMG_3108
^^This one is probably one of the most complex pendants I've made; it took around 7 hours to complete xD

IMG_3113
^^These were a lot easier, but I don't make earrings often because getting them symmetrical is tricky xD

IMG_3118
^^The light reflecting on this one is pretty bad but the best shot I could get lol

IMG_3119

IMG_3120

IMG_3121
^^Rings are my favorite thing to make, but I also don't have one of those round sizing rod thingies (mandrel? is that what it's called? lol) so getting them perfectly round and the right size is difficult :P

IMG_3123
^^A lot of stray wire going on in this one... didn't really plan how i was gonna attach the bead very well lol xD

That's it for now, but there are more pics where those came from, and I'm always making more! xD
IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art

Comments

• this is so cool, oh my gosh! :-O
    Also the keyblalde in your other post is very pretty :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• wow TOTALLY AWESOME @Raven_Of_Asgard

So beautiful!  Are you still making these or are they an old project?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @Awesome_Piper @iStella Thank you!! xD yes Stella these are pieces I've already made; most of them I could probably make again as long as I have the originals for reference (which I do!). I'm still coming up with new designs and making new pieces; but have only just gotten around to taking pictures of the old ones lol xD
  • I love your jewelry, it's so pretty!  I would definitely buy them!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • @Marzipan thank you!! :) I was thinking about maybe starting to sell them, but haven't really researched how to go about it lol... maybe sometime in the future xD
  •  I love this!! You should sell THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(SERIOUSLY)<<

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • edited July 2019
    These are all so beautiful, you do great work! I agree you should sell them!  I especially love those earrings!
  • @Purrfect @Fonna I'm glad you like them!! :D I've definitely been thinking about selling, I just have to figure out where and how to do it! Also I would probably switch to more high quality wire; the wire I use now is silver-plated copper, so the plating would quickly wear off and expose the copper :/
  • I'll be praying you can make a go of that!! :)

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • These are gorgeous! I love the earrings <3
    lajls2