VFK 11th Anniversary Discussion

Well Retro week is now complete, and VFK has given us our first clue as to what we can expect from the 11th Anniversary!!! Look at the new loading screen!  Perhaps one of the new memberships coming out will be a giraffe mount :O

VFK11Load

Comments

• OOh I just thought:  What if the 3 membership bundle themes are on this loading screen:

Zoofari, star journey, age of aquarius?

I guess Summer of Love could be a 4th membership, or just saying we will have a loving summer? Idk :P
  • millsfan said:

OOh I just thought:  What if the 3 membership bundle themes are on this loading screen:

I guess Summer of Love could be a 4th membership, or just saying we will have a loving summer? Idk :P
    Summer of Love is the 3rd membership, confirmed on the calendar to be released on 24th. So I wonder what they have in store for us with Age of Aquarius
    VFK sig
  • This is giving me those 70's psychedelic disco tech technicolor and all that VIBES! :O To be honest, my first reaction is, wait, this game is VFK? Its way different. What a nice surprise.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

This is giving me those 70's psychedelic disco tech technicolor and all that VIBES! :O To be honest, my first reaction is, wait, this game is VFK? Its way different. What a nice surprise.

Ya it was awesome to see such a colorful 70's retro loading screen.  I love all the colors!!!
  • edited May 2019
    PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

millsfan said:

OOh I just thought:  What if the 3 membership bundle themes are on this loading screen:

Summer of Love is the 3rd membership, confirmed on the calendar to be released on 24th. So I wonder what they have in store for us with Age of Aquarius
     Oh!  I have not checked the event calendar for this week.  Age of Aquarius… maybe a Dolphin or Orca mount?  How about @GiftPrincess a Narwhal :D
  • I'm gonna scream with excitement if there will be a Narwhal but I'll have to see it to believe it.

Also get ready for my '70's song references... Lolololol

(STAYING ALIVE... STAYING ALIVE....) 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • age of aquarious is a great song 
    cutelina
  • I have not been this excited for a theme in a long time. I got a peaceful easy feeling... I am sure a lot of the older folks are also very excited. Hopefully the kids too. We haven't had something this different/new in the Kingdom in a long time. The possibilities for items and clothing are endless. (someone please start a suggestions thread)  
    Greatly looking forward to a Summer of Love!  Hope the feeling permeates the Kingdom.

This is the dawning...
  • cute_lina said:

age of aquarious is a great song

cute_lina said:

Never heard of this song. Gonna look it up. I only know some of the popular ones... Thanks VFK for the education, lol. 

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

cute_lina said:

Never heard of this song. Gonna look it up. I only know some of the popular ones... Thanks VFK for the education, lol. 
    I hope they are able to release this record for us!
  • Are all of these phrases on the loading screen songs? Forgive my ignorance (I am not a music person).
  •  I'm having mixed feelings about this, but I feel in the end this will be SuPeR cool!!!!!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

cute_lina said:

I have a pretty decent knowledge of songs that came out before my time. I listened to a lot of old music growing up and the song started playing in my mind while reading this. 
    cutelina
  • millsfan said:

Are all of these phrases on the loading screen songs? Forgive my ignorance (I am not a music person).

millsfan said:

age of aquarious is a song. summer of love is a reference to the different movements that protested the vietnam war promoting peace over war. zoofari is another reference. 

cutelina
  • I think Age of Aquarius ties into all 3 of the memberships as a theme rather than a stand alone membership itself

If you google ‘Age if Aquarius’ it’s obviously very astrological (ties into Star Journey, which I’m assuming refers to star signs) but it’s also very psychedelic (ties into Summer of Love which is hippy, Woodstock-esque)

The only thing is I’m not really sure how Zoofari fits into this theme. My best guess is that it will be very bright, colourful, and groovy. Maybe rainbow/tie-dye giraffes or other zoo animals. Come to think of it, lots of psychedelic/trippy art and videos do revolve around safari animals.

Very curious to see :)
  • I hope we get some bell-bottoms and that green austin powers dress. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

cute_lina said:

I have a pretty decent knowledge of songs that came out before my time. I listened to a lot of old music growing up and the song started playing in my mind while reading this. 

Same, but the way I was raised was strict (in a sense limited to main genre my parents allow). I've only expanded my musical horizon's starting high school and up till now, I'm still discovering main and sub genres! That's how I view music and arts anyway, I try not to absorb all and just let the years teach me new things. Leaving it up to life to let me continually discover and immerse in worlds I haven't yet known yet. :) A little fun fact: I know a little bit about past music's too because of my dad's influence. His side of family is so musical that it got passed down to us. :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • millsfan said:

GiftPrincess said:

This is giving me those 70's psychedelic disco tech technicolor and all that VIBES! :O To be honest, my first reaction is, wait, this game is VFK? Its way different. What a nice surprise.

Ya it was awesome to see such a colorful 70's retro loading screen.  I love all the colors!!!
    Zoee said:

I think Age of Aquarius ties into all 3 of the memberships as a theme rather than a stand alone membership itself

If you google ‘Age if Aquarius’ it’s obviously very astrological (ties into Star Journey, which I’m assuming refers to star signs) but it’s also very psychedelic (ties into Summer of Love which is hippy, Woodstock-esque)

The only thing is I’m not really sure how Zoofari fits into this theme. My best guess is that it will be very bright, colourful, and groovy. Maybe rainbow/tie-dye giraffes or other zoo animals. Come to think of it, lots of psychedelic/trippy art and videos do revolve around safari animals.

Very curious to see :)

These are cool thoughts! @Zoee 

My own thought experiment & guesses (upon seeing the loading screen):

'70's Tie Dye - regarding the fluid print
    Zoofari - the word made me think of the song "Africa" by Toto LOL
    Giraffe mount - from the looks of it
    LISA FRANK - I'm gonna be elated if they do psychedelic bright colored plushies LOL :D
    Farah Fawcett HAIRS - so '70's! Looking forward to BIG WAVY HAIRS
    MULLET hairs for guys - I'm not sure if guys already have this style already but that's how I think how they will design it

Fonna said:

GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

cute_lina said:

I hope they are able to release this record for us!
    That will be COOL!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • 75FE9A09-1E04-48A7-98E7-68B07E707D5E
  • ANNIVERSARY NEWSLETTER! :)

2019 Anniversary 11th NEWSLETTER 1
    2019 Anniversary 11th NEWSLETTER 2
    2019 Anniversary 11th NEWSLETTER 3
    2019 Anniversary 11th NEWSLETTER 4
    2019 Anniversary 11th NEWSLETTER 5
    2019 Anniversary 11th NEWSLETTER 6
    2019 Anniversary 11th NEWSLETTER 7
    2019 Anniversary 11th NEWSLETTER 8

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Screenshot_20190522-220135~2
    Screenshot_20190522-220130~2
    Screenshot_20190522-215927~2
    Screenshot_20190522-215843~2
    Screenshot_20190522-213657~2
    Screenshot_20190522-213545~2
    Screenshot_20190522-213349~2
    Screenshot_20190522-212912~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Love the new confetti enchantment :D  Ive been wanting that for years!  The giraffe membership is awesome, and great pics from the cake party @GiftPrincess
  • Was there a new cake party pin. I went last night but didn't seem to recieve anything.
  • Sorasmemory said:

Was there a new cake party pin. I went last night but didn't seem to recieve anything.

I just checked and I still don't have it. I do know it will come later! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited May 2019
    I just wanted to say, I love the NPC pins!! I was wondering if the other NPCs would eventually get pins after Miss Solaria got hers a few years ago LOL.

Also, RIP to the other NPCs that I suppose are less important and didn't get pins: Faye, Minerva, Miss Inas, Miss Leila, Esmeralda, Waylee Trader, and Mister Clutter. :(
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• rip esmelda :(
    cutelina
  • Party chat galore! :D

Screenshot_20190522-223650~2
    Screenshot_20190522-224619~2
    Screenshot_20190522-224630~2
    2019 Anniversary GARDEN PARTY CHATS 1
    2019 Anniversary GARDEN PARTY CHATS 2
    2019 Anniversary GARDEN PARTY CHATS 3
    2019 Anniversary GARDEN PARTY CHATS 4
    2019 Anniversary GARDEN PARTY CHATS 5
    2019 Anniversary GARDEN PARTY CHATS 6
    2019 Anniversary GARDEN PARTY CHATS 7
    2019 Anniversary GARDEN PARTY CHATS 8
    2019 Anniversary GARDEN PARTY CHATS 9
    2019 Anniversary GARDEN PARTY CHATS 10
    2019 Anniversary GARDEN PARTY CHATS 11
    2019 Anniversary GARDEN PARTY CHATS 12
    2019 Anniversary GARDEN PARTY CHATS

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Jessizoid said:

I just wanted to say, I love the NPC pins!! I was wondering if the other NPCs would eventually get pins after Miss Solaria got hers a few years ago LOL.

Also, RIP to the other NPCs that I suppose are less important and didn't get pins: Faye, Minerva, Miss Inas, Miss Leila, Esmeralda, Waylee Trader, and Mister Clutter. :(
    Hopefully in the future. I have always wanted a Mr.Mummie (VFK sp) pin. I think he's so adorable. 
    cute_lina said:

I hope we get some bell-bottoms and that green austin powers dress. 

Yes!! And I noticed another thread had suggestions  for more headbands that actually go across our foreheads - love that idea!

I also want to add I love the size of the Summer of Love  membership. I hope we get more 'everyday' rooms like that. It's nice to be able to have more space to decorate.