VFK 3D BETA!!! News & Updates

edited June 2019 in General

VFK 3D Beta 

So exciting! What do you think this will be? Do you think VFK will change greatly? What will happen? So many questions running in my mind! :D

Share your thoughts! 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• i totally forgot vfk anniversary is a thing. i feel they are gong to make a mode to be in 3d, although it sounds like it would take forever and all the glitches that could happen (i.e the newest waterpark edition)
    art-starbucks 
  • Im kind of nervous to see what this is going to look like, but cant wait!

• I was surprised to see this announced… as it was suppose to be a release last summer, and then we never heard anything (I thought it would be canceled since it seemed like an ambitious concept).  I am curious to see what this looks like because as far as I have been told, this is suppose to be everything we know and love in vfk, but essentially a second camera option when in the game, to play in full 3d.  

If it is what it has been said to be, that would honestly be really cool and awesome, but I do not know how this will turn out.  I think it is interesting it comes out the day before the anniversary.  I hope the anniversary is awesome, and I am glad my school semester will be done around that time (so I can actually play).
  • My biggest hope for this is that it may bring in more players. It's sad to see that so many people have left VFK. Nobody seems interested. Other people would rather be playing Fortnite or whatever is popular now. I just wish we still had more players. But it's an exciting update.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I'm excited for this. Another game I used to play closed last year and I've been trying to get my friends to come to VFK. The problem is some of them played it 'back in the day' and don't realize how much it's changed because on the surface it still looks the same. I try to lure them in by showing them all the cool new things like the mounts, the zoo, etc. but I haven't been successful yet. I'm hoping this update might do the trick.
  • HBforever said:

My biggest hope for this is that it may bring in more players. It's sad to see that so many people have left VFK. Nobody seems interested. Other people would rather be playing Fortnite or whatever is popular now. I just wish we still had more players. But it's an exciting update.

sunday_monkey said:

I'm excited for this. Another game I used to play closed last year and I've been trying to get my friends to come to VFK. The problem is some of them played it 'back in the day' and don't realize how much it's changed because on the surface it still looks the same. I try to lure them in by showing them all the cool new things like the mounts, the zoo, etc. but I haven't been successful yet. I'm hoping this update might do the trick.

I think vfk is a niche type of game, for creative people that love building rooms and just having fun.  Of course people playing whatever is "popular" might not all fit into this type of game.  I think this game appeals to a specific type of person that likes collecting and building.  If the right people find the game, they will play.  Look at @giftprincess.  She found this game through miss clue and is a creative person who enjoys collecting and building rooms, and now she dominates the leader boards in every contest.  I do not think we can force everyday people to play a game like this, this type of game will attract the creative thinkers.  As far as players, vfk mostly lives off of people from VMK players, and miss clue, and word of mouth.   There is not a lot of advertising for the game, but that is not necessarily bad.  If it is not in their budget to advertise, I'd rather them not.  When games spend more than they can afford it is not healthy for the games well being.  If VFK 3D is COOl, Im sure it could appeal to new types of people
  • If I can't see Miss Claira and Miss Solaria in 3D then what's the point?

Just kidding.

What if, as a way to show which users are using VFK 3D, their avatar appears to be wearing the classic red-and-blue 3D glasses to other 2D users?  #GeniusIdea
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• prettyredstone said:

i totally forgot vfk anniversary is a thing. i feel they are gong to make a mode to be in 3d, although it sounds like it would take forever and all the glitches that could happen (i.e the newest waterpark edition)

I can picture this in my mind. There would be a black screen upon login and it would ask:

"Proceed in 3D mode"
    "Stay in current mode"

Or maybe like another option in MENU.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • New reminder note in newsletter!

VFK 3D Beta 1

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Wow, this is so crazy guys!!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  •  Here are my thoughts:

1. I'm glad that the Developer Team assured players' worries about VFK 2D being discontinued. 2. I feel that this has potential to boost VFK's future, and that it may bring in new players. 3. I'm NOT to happy that VFK was so quiet during the developmental stages of this new game, but I do understand that this is a new venture for them that includes many glitches and such to quench. 4. I'm glad to see that the Developer Team is answering our questions on the developer blog and Miss Clue. 

Thank you for listening to my ramblings!! 

VFK FOREEEVVVVEEERRR!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• This seems like promising news, and a huge update.  I'm actually in an introductory class to learning the Unreal engine in school right now.. interesting.  For anyone that does not know, VFK states in the post "VFK 3D Beta extends the existing VFK platform using the same 3D technology that is utilized by Fortnite!".  Fornite is made by EPIC Games, and they made the Unreal engine.  It is a very powerful video game engine, and it is pretty crazy vfk is going full on 3D.  I look forward to see how this works.  I'm very curious if everything we've been looking at in this 2D game has been 3D sculpted assets all along, and we are playing on a 2d render of it, or if they are just full on recreating the kingdom entirely in 3D?  Thank you VFK devs for updating this game constantly, you guys rock @VFK_ENIGMA @VFK_MINTIE

• VFK 3D Beta 2

What even! :O

Can we talk about this? :)

This is in devblog!!!

So VFK will be using the same technology used by the game Fortnite. I don't even know much about it, only through silly memes and videos with the dances. LOL! But looking at the picture, it looks like an updated WILD WOODS or PONY TRAIL in Western age. Higher graphics!

I wonder how the camera will work? And what position it will be? Looks like for now its like the camera is still top position (from picture) and still looks 2D-wise but with cooler 3D quality. :O

Exciting!!! 

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • ^^^Okay that latest update has me super excited. I'm looking forward to seeing what the 3D environments are like - the picture looks really cool. 
  • Some questions answered in DevBlog:

VFK 3D Beta dev news 1
    VFK 3D Beta dev news

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited May 2019
    FROM DEVBLOG:

On May 21st, 2019, sign up to participate in the VFK 3D Beta will arrive! We're excited to get everyone involved in helping us shape and expand VFK 3D with your suggestions and ideas!

You'll be able to apply for the VFK 3D Beta Testing Program, and be one of the first to experience the all-new 3D VFK environment at 5:30 PM Pacific Time, 8:30 PM Eastern Time, Tuesday, May 21st!

The VFK 3D Beta environment supports several different camera angles; here are just a few that the early Beta Testers will be able to put to the test!

Including the Classic VFK View, First Person, Perspective, Top Down, and more!

devblog_vfk3dbeta_cameraangle_classic
    devblog_vfk3dbeta_cameraangle_firstperson
    devblog_vfk3dbeta_cameraangle_perspective
    devblog_vfk3dbeta_cameraangle_topdown

Stay tuned for more exciting updates, as well as a preview of the VFK Characters in VFK Beta 3D!

The Development Team

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited May 2019
    8-> 8->

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• I know the first things I will do... Wander and walk around! :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Screenshot_20190521-184846~2
    Screenshot_20190521-184902~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Now we wait :P
  • June 14 is VFK3D day! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

June 14 is VFK3D day! :)

Hopefully it does come out this week