Spring Suggestion Masterpost [Easter, Gardening, & More!]

2»

Comments

• Yay omg! That was fast :) They are perfect, thanks staff!!

lavbutterflypins
  • I already said it in game, but these pins are so pretty! I would love for them to make an Easter lily flower pin in the same style as the Mothers' Day flower pins. It's great that they're making peoples' suggestions! :D
  • Holden said:

I already said it in game, but these pins are so pretty! I would love for them to make an Easter lily flower pin in the same style as the Mothers' Day flower pins. It's great that they're making peoples' suggestions! :D

oh like the kind of metallic stylized mother's day pins?  Those are always so pretty!

Zoee I loved your pin idea I'm glad it got made, I need to get a whole pin set now... :P

Ask before taking.
  • Holden said:

I already said it in game, but these pins are so pretty! I would love for them to make an Easter lily flower pin in the same style as the Mothers' Day flower pins. It's great that they're making peoples' suggestions! :D

I agree! That would be the perfect Easter 2019 Mini Quest pin prize. Just the Easter Lily with no background like the mother’s day pink & red rose pin (i think original & 2012? not sure) , and the gardenia pins. I feel like a lot of recent Easter Day pins have looked very similar, lambs & a meadow-like background. Would be nice to switch it up!
  • The new easter dresses remind me of a midsummer dress more than a easter one. I still like them, but I would have preferred if they were used for midsummer instead of easter. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

The new easter dresses remind me of a midsummer dress more than a easter one. I still like them, but I would have preferred if they were used for midsummer instead of easter. 

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I was really hoping for gingham dresses. Oh well! Maybe we can get them another way this Spring
  • Zoee said:

cute_lina said:

The new easter dresses remind me of a midsummer dress more than a easter one. I still like them, but I would have preferred if they were used for midsummer instead of easter. 

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I was really hoping for gingham dresses. Oh well! Maybe we can get them another way this Spring
    Zoee said:

Maybe they will use them for mother's day. 

cutelina
  • Bumping for Spring Fashions this Saturday! Also would love to see Hydrangea items!!!!!
  • Bumping for Contest Boutique coming soon!!

I would LOVE a purchasable Cloud Necklace

cloudnecklace

and a purchasable Cloud Pin!!

cloudpin
  • I would like the contest medals to be butterflies.
  • Zoee said:

Bumping for Contest Boutique coming soon!!

I would LOVE a purchasable Cloud Necklace

cloudnecklace

and a purchasable Cloud Pin!!

cloudpin
    I think the necklace would be cute!
  • millsfan said:

I would like the contest medals to be butterflies.

Butterflies or flowers for the gold/silver/bronze medals would be nice!
  • edited May 2019
    After seeing the new Summer of Love membership, I would love to see an animated Lava Lamp Pin in game!!!
    Preferably released in the upcoming Antique Shop??? :)

lavalamppin