Hidden Passages

I was on a forum that closed. It had a walk thru on hidden passages. Does anyone still have that? I need help with it.
Tatiana Silverheart

Comments

• sorry i don't have a walkthrough  :-??
    what chapter are you stuck on and maybe i can help?
  • need help with hidden passage chapter 5 and the rest lolol
    plz
  • these are the two trees you need to find:

HiddenPassages01

Once you have lightning, you'll want to run to this point:

HiddenPassages02

Then, use the lightning on these trees:

HiddenPassages03

Good luck!
  • I am getting ready to begin level 5 of Hidden Passages.  If I click on exit to quit for the night, does my progress get saved or do I lose all my hard work?

Patticakes
  • Patticakes said:

I am getting ready to begin level 5 of Hidden Passages.  If I click on exit to quit for the night, does my progress get saved or do I lose all my hard work?

If you quit the game, you will start over at the beginning of that level!  Your progress saves every time you complete a chapter. :)
    Good luck playing The Hidden Passages!

-Mintie
  • Never mind.  I tested it out and clicked on exit and it didn't save my progress.  :(
    Patticakes
  • edited March 2019
    Yeah, like mintie said above it doesn't save your progress but starts you at the beginning of that chapter of you exit.  Good luck though the next time you go in @Patticakes
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

Yeah, like mintie said above it doesn't save your progress but starts you at the beginning of that chapter of you exit.  Good luck though the next time you go in @Pancakez

wrong person i think LOL

• oops sorry @Pancakez I meant to tag @Patticakes lol thanks for telling me!

Sorry!
    =))
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Thank you Mintie and iStella!  And Pancakez!
    Patticakes
  • Was there a clothing prize in Chapter 10? Just wondering because most of the prizes I got were crafting and credit prizes! 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question