Space Month!

I know Space Month is coming soon, and although it isn't my favorite theme, theres still some pretty cool stuff that we can do with it! 

That being said, feel free to share your ideas! 

Here are some of mine.  

Guys Clothing:
Spoiler:
space1 space2

Girls Clothing:
Spoiler:
space3space4

Rooms:
Spoiler:
room1 room2

Space Items:
Spoiler:
Chairs like this, but in all different colors; pastel colors preferably.  Pink, white, blue, green, grey, etc.  
furni1 

These could be teleporters
furni2

Comments

• I really like the guys hoodie and the girls leggings! Along with the room, I would love to see these items in game!
    Signature
  • edited January 2019
    Cool ideas!  Im all for more space clothing.

They use to do space month in March, but it got in the way of St Patricks day and April Fools, so now they usually start it in April.  Im hoping space month can be May instead of April since Ill be busy with school until the middle of may :P  I will not bombard your thread with all of my crazy ideas, so Ill bump my space post : )
  • These are all cool ideas!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited January 2019
    I rather have a girl's outfit more like 
    cutelina
  • millsfan said:

They use to do space month in March, but it got in the way of St Patricks day and April Fools, so now they usually start it in April.  Im hoping space month can be May instead of April since Ill be busy with school until the middle of may :P  I will not bombard your thread with all of my crazy ideas, so Ill bump my space post : )
    So is Space Month technically March - April? 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • cute_lina said:

space

I can see the similarity of this to the Award outfits they do because of the print! 

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

space

I can see the similarity of this to the Award outfits they do because of the print! 

I forgot they did award outfits 
    cutelina
  • edited January 2019
    I love the Peter Pan collar dresses and the furniture ideas! I have to say, Space Month has never been my favorite either. I'm a clothing gal, but I don't care for galaxy/space clothing all that much. However, I saw this jacket and I think it's space-y enough for Space Month! I added pictures of similar-looking jackets as well. :)

Spoiler:
    http---cdn.hiconsumption.com-wp-content-uploads-2014-01-NASA-Inspired-Space-Jacket-By-Betabrand-1 https---i.pinimg.com-originals-52-5c-58-525c5890f96af7b2b825dacc8346db4b https---i.pinimg.com-originals-a7-89-6b-a7896b3d41b75a18646af33ca3166148
  • I am with you @Holden
    Cool jacket!

Holden said:

I love the Peter Pan collar dresses and the furniture ideas! I have to say, Space Month has never been my favorite either. I'm a clothing gal, but I don't care for galaxy/space clothing all that much. However, I saw this jacket and I think it's space-y enough for Space Month! I added pictures of similar-looking jackets as well. :)

Spoiler:
    http---cdn.hiconsumption.com-wp-content-uploads-2014-01-NASA-Inspired-Space-Jacket-By-Betabrand-1 https---i.pinimg.com-originals-52-5c-58-525c5890f96af7b2b825dacc8346db4b https---i.pinimg.com-originals-a7-89-6b-a7896b3d41b75a18646af33ca3166148

• GiftPrincess said:

millsfan said:

So is Space Month technically March - April? 
    It used to be March but St. Patrick’s day and April fools always got in the devs way, so they do space month in April now. I would hope for it to be May, but they usually do the anniversary in May. So Spacd month will likely be April and I’ll have to try to play as much as I can. To be honest, I’d like to enter a Space room contest though... I’d be able to build in May, but not sure about April.
  • I would like vfk to do bigger projects that will enhance space age such as: Epic quest for jet pack enchantment, updating galactic trading post, update space age map (I made a concept image for how the map could look), and the craftable flying saucer enchantment mission.
  • I mentioned this in another post, but Space Month would be a perfect time for VFK to release a new Space Ship Room Set! :)
  • edited January 2019
    I hope Space month is march this year. Saint Patrick’s Day isn’t really a big VFK holiday, where as Easter (April 21st) is more celebrated/has more events
  • I would like to suggest a set of Dimensional Nexus as mini game prizes, similar to the 2009 quest items "Dimensional Nexus - Infinity," which takes you to Space Pirates game lobby, and "Dimensional Nexus - Chaos," which takes you to Laser Tag game lobby. It would be cool if each mini game awarded a nexus which brought you to its respective game lobby. An option to disable the animation via rotation, just like the antique elves, would be a great feature.

As for magic enchantments, I have two suggestions: "Enchantment: Teleportation" will teleport a user to the next space they click after activating the pin. And "Enchantment: UFO Beam" will cause a UFO to fly in from above, "beam" the character aboard the ship, and fly off. It will then drop the character off in the same spot moments later, or perhaps teleport them to the Christmas 2010 UFO room. For both of these enchantments, I would recommend keeping the effect the exact same regardless of the number of stars, while reducing the waiting time between uses for pins with a higher number of stars. I know this is contrary to every magic pin created so far, but I feel it would be appropriate if the effect stays the same for all stars. So for example, with a 1-star teleportation, I could teleport once every minute, and with a 5-star, once every ten seconds.

I would also love to see a quest exploring the history of sustainable energy leading up to the Tokamak Reactor, which is currently the most practical design for a nuclear fusion reactor, and our biggest hope for a near limitless supply of clean energy moving forward.
  • OMG @FracturedMemories The purple galaxy legging are DEFINITELY a yes from me! I just hope if they are made, they aren't member clothes. xD
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • edited January 2019
    FracturedMemories said:

I know Space Month is coming soon, and although it isn't my favorite theme, theres still some pretty cool stuff that we can do with it! 

That being said, feel free to share your ideas! 

Here are some of mine.  

Guys Clothing:
    Spoiler:
    space1 space2

Girls Clothing:
    Spoiler:
    space3space4

Rooms:
    Spoiler:
    room1 room2

Space Items:
    Spoiler:
    Chairs like this, but in all different colors; pastel colors preferably.  Pink, white, blue, green, grey, etc.  
    furni1 

These could be teleporters
    furni2

hehe glad u love the site memories:) and i absolutely love everything that you suggested in this post. it will be so cool and cute!
  • Ok so some of the ideas i would like for the girls and boys are these it will be cute to have the joggers for girls also!!!not just leggings

set-4-lyfe-party-god-hoodie-and-joggers-combo-4199225163851_x450

NorthernNights_Unisex_PulloverHoodie_malefront_6f17cb9f-f136-4ee5-bdd7-b16fbd5c9c39
    this for the guys and girls also to be released during space month 

• i will also love if the hoodie above comes with leggings or joggers for girls also i'm trying to break that leggings tendency tbh and i would love to see the combat shoes be iridescent for space month! wanting all of these to be in the galactic trading post for it :) also same with this leggings i would love to see it in a hoodie which i will see if i can post it.
    TeamElectric_Womens_Leggings_Front
  • https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0182/4159/products/NorthernNights_Womens_Leggings_front.jpeg?v=1493054023

or we can use the midsummer night's 2014 ball pants for example. with or without the pockets tbh of the structure of the joggers maybe?
    sorry that i cant post the picture of the northern lights leggings XD it wont let me but ik those leggings i definitely would want in joggers for girls. like i mention i'm trying to get out of just getting leggings  and also skirts for girls. because some of us would love without no doubt if the leggings come as joggers for girls. I notice this due some girl vfk players was talking about the guys pants and how they wish they  can wear it due to their preferences also most girls do see skirts as girly somewhat. which not all girls are like into skirts and dresses exception would be if it they like how it looks or if it was cute. So it would be nice to have something different for the girls besides just skirts and dresses.
  • Holden said:

Spoiler:
    these will be so cute!!! OMG!!!
  • Tomorrow said:

I would like to suggest a set of Dimensional Nexus as mini game prizes, similar to the 2009 quest items "Dimensional Nexus - Infinity," which takes you to Space Pirates game lobby, and "Dimensional Nexus - Chaos," which takes you to Laser Tag game lobby. It would be cool if each mini game awarded a nexus which brought you to its respective game lobby. An option to disable the animation via rotation, just like the antique elves, would be a great feature.

As for magic enchantments, I have two suggestions: "Enchantment: Teleportation" will teleport a user to the next space they click after activating the pin. And "Enchantment: UFO Beam" will cause a UFO to fly in from above, "beam" the character aboard the ship, and fly off. It will then drop the character off in the same spot moments later, or perhaps teleport them to the Christmas 2010 UFO room. For both of these enchantments, I would recommend keeping the effect the exact same regardless of the number of stars, while reducing the waiting time between uses for pins with a higher number of stars. I know this is contrary to every magic pin created so far, but I feel it would be appropriate if the effect stays the same for all stars. So for example, with a 1-star teleportation, I could teleport once every minute, and with a 5-star, once every ten seconds.

I would also love to see a quest exploring the history of sustainable energy leading up to the Tokamak Reactor, which is currently the most practical design for a nuclear fusion reactor, and our biggest hope for a near limitless supply of clean energy moving forward.
    those enchantments would be good for space month!
  • angelwaterfairy said:

Tomorrow said:

I would like to suggest a set of Dimensional Nexus as mini game prizes, similar to the 2009 quest items "Dimensional Nexus - Infinity," which takes you to Space Pirates game lobby, and "Dimensional Nexus - Chaos," which takes you to Laser Tag game lobby. It would be cool if each mini game awarded a nexus which brought you to its respective game lobby. An option to disable the animation via rotation, just like the antique elves, would be a great feature.

those enchantments would be good for space month and the nexus

• apollo chair

I would love to see the above made in vfk

I would also love if they made another space shuttle design like they did a few years ago.
    dazzlej signature02
  • So in honor of space month i was wondering can we do a host hunt for a galaxy beanie without a poof ball( since we staying getting some with poof balls)
  • here can be an option an slouchy beanie!

product-image-245599167_800x
  • edited March 2019
    @angelwaterfairy more ideas!