Tree house room

I think it would be cool cool to have the inside of a tree house as a spring/summer room that you could either craft or buy in someway or win as a host event prize. 
cutelina

Comments

• Oo! I like it!! Could you have butterflies flying/active flying ones in the room - like in the zoo?!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • Purrfect said:

Oo! I like it!! Could you have butterflies flying/active flying ones in the room - like in the zoo?!

I imagine so or it could be a room that comes with a set. Other rooms that come with it could be a butterfly garden,/green house, the backyard with the tree in it leading up to the tree. a pathway room with a bridge of some kind, the butterfly, there could be a porch on the backyard/the porch could be it's own room. 
    cutelina
  • Oh cool!! Maybe these could be purchasible in the Contest Boutique - being added after the Garden Contest?

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• Purrfect said:

Oh cool!! Maybe these could be purchasible in the Contest Boutique - being added after the Garden Contest?

maybe that would be pretty cool 
    cutelina
  • This could be a cool idea for a new contest prize room -- the Olympian Temples are racking up in my inventory lol
  • Zoee said:

This could be a cool idea for a new contest prize room -- the Olympian Temples are racking up in my inventory lol

Thank you, I only have one currently, but I used to have three. I think it would be great if they changed it up.
    cutelina
  • yes yes yes we need this!!!!!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • showjumpingbird said:

yes yes yes we need this!!!!!

I hope they make it
    cutelina
  •  Me too!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• Anyone know whne the garden contest is?
    cutelina