Help on Frost Wizard Epic Quest

edited February 2019 in General
Hi, I'm on the part where I have to face and defeat Balrog and I honestly have no clue what to do! I have a 5* April showers enchantment and a 1* toxic rain fx that I use to heal but he's still able to defeat me. 
Any tips on how to beat Balrog or what attacks to use? So lost.. Lol I can barely get one or two hits in before I'm dead.

Thanks!

EDIT: I beat him :)

Comments

• I have a tip. Passed down from me from old players! I just defeated him using that trick. Its easier to explain in the game.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited October 2017
    I need help too @GiftPrincess also I have no april showers or toxic rain. 
    cutelina
  • GiftPrincess said:

I have a tip. Passed down from me from old players! I just defeated him using that trick. Its easier to explain in the game.

Okay, do you want me to IM you in the game? :)
  • edited October 2017
    There is a way you can get in there as frost fairy (it only works if you have frost fairy to defeat him) I think you go into a sleepy hollow lobby wearing the wizard enchantment and as you are loading there press the quest and that should get you in there as a human and then you can turn fairy on. If he hits you all you do is turn fairy off and back on again. ( Though my memory is a bit foggy on this so sorry if that doesn't work. I'll ask a friend who would know.)

Tip: it's easier if you have dazzle as well.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

There is a way you can get in there as frost fairy (it only works if you have frost fairy to defeat him) I think you go into a sleepy hollow lobby wearing the wizard enchantment and as you are loading there press the quest and that should get you in there as a human and then you can turn fairy on. If he hits you all you do is turn fairy off and back on again. ( Though my memory is a bit foggy on this so sorry if that doesn't work. I'll ask a friend who would know.)

Tip: it's easier if you have dazzle as well.

gift let me know in game! ty!
  • cute_lina said:

I need help too @GiftPrincess also I have no april showers or toxic rain. 

OK Cute I will help you! :)

@cute_lina

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @Perpetual_Fighter

CONGRATS again! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

@Perpetual_Fighter

CONGRATS again! :)

Thank you again! It helped loads!
  • edited May 2019
    @GiftPrincess  i also need some help with balrog! i only have spectre 1* and i barely know how to fight as a wizard lol
    lajls2
  • LAJLS said:

@GiftPrincess  i also need some help with balrog! i only have spectre 1* and i barely know how to fight as a wizard lol

I've honestly forgotten how the trick works! Something like going to a Sleepy Hollow Lobby and donning your Frost Fairy + Dazzle Fairy combo so you come in as a small fairy that can throw snowballs.

I just defeated Balrog on another account using 5* April Showers and 5* Toxic Rain. I placed the magics in the drop down palette or otherwise known as live tiles. Right as I come in as a wizard in his lair, I then use either April Showers or Toxic Rain already, hold down CTRL to shoot at him with mouse clicks then keep running in angles, sometimes getting far from him but not too much so I can still hit him. Then when the first magic runs out, I then utilize the other, using them alternately while still hitting him every chance as I can. This is the normal way to defeat him without the above trick and the 5* magics helps you to not die during the battle. It still took I think 3-5 minutes to defeat him.

I'll also tag you on her thread! @LAJLS

I'll IM you in game as well. 

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve