Help on Frost Wizard Epic Quest

edited February 12 in General
Hi, I'm on the part where I have to face and defeat Balrog and I honestly have no clue what to do! I have a 5* April showers enchantment and a 1* toxic rain fx that I use to heal but he's still able to defeat me. 
Any tips on how to beat Balrog or what attacks to use? So lost.. Lol I can barely get one or two hits in before I'm dead.

Thanks!

EDIT: I beat him :)

Comments

• I have a tip. Passed down from me from old players! I just defeated him using that trick. Its easier to explain in the game.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK survival gear outfit party
    VFK thanksgiving party in garden
    2019 SprIng SpAce MISS PIGGY
    2019 SprIng SpAce

A5I07J4K4XF2 

Thank you purrrfect for the awesome surprise drawing! 
  • edited October 2017
    I need help too @GiftPrincess also I have no april showers or toxic rain. 
    cutelina
  • GiftPrincess said:

I have a tip. Passed down from me from old players! I just defeated him using that trick. Its easier to explain in the game.

Okay, do you want me to IM you in the game? :)
  • edited October 2017
    There is a way you can get in there as frost fairy (it only works if you have frost fairy to defeat him) I think you go into a sleepy hollow lobby wearing the wizard enchantment and as you are loading there press the quest and that should get you in there as a human and then you can turn fairy on. If he hits you all you do is turn fairy off and back on again. ( Though my memory is a bit foggy on this so sorry if that doesn't work. I'll ask a friend who would know.)

Tip: it's easier if you have dazzle as well.

2OSDF15XRKIZ

THANK YOU TACOCAT FOR MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY DRAWING!
    HUGS buddy! :'D

• SaharaHollyglow said:

There is a way you can get in there as frost fairy (it only works if you have frost fairy to defeat him) I think you go into a sleepy hollow lobby wearing the wizard enchantment and as you are loading there press the quest and that should get you in there as a human and then you can turn fairy on. If he hits you all you do is turn fairy off and back on again. ( Though my memory is a bit foggy on this so sorry if that doesn't work. I'll ask a friend who would know.)

Tip: it's easier if you have dazzle as well.

gift let me know in game! ty!
  • cute_lina said:

I need help too @GiftPrincess also I have no april showers or toxic rain. 

OK Cute I will help you! :)

@cute_lina

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

2019 SprIng SpAce

A5I07J4K4XF2 

• @Perpetual_Fighter

CONGRATS again! :)

2019 SprIng SpAce

A5I07J4K4XF2 

• GiftPrincess said:

@Perpetual_Fighter

CONGRATS again! :)

Thank you again! It helped loads!