MISS CLUE VIBES!!!

Have you ever had a moment in real life that makes you suddenly think of references in MISS CLUE? Or unintentionally did something that happens to be very MISS CLUE-y? Well I created this thread just for that! You can post situations in real life that instantly makes you think, "Hey, I've seen this before.... In Miss Clue!". 

I'll start it with this!

This was a random night out and I took a pic of my rings with my little purse. I looked closely and I thought of DYER MANSION! 

IMG_20180816_180413253~3

;;) 

Post yours below anytime! Long live MISS CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B-) B-) B-)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• edited February 2019
    I think about snooping around on Miss Clue every time I turn on a flashlight!  :-$  I use flashlights regularly and do a lot of stuff in the dark so I think about MC practically all the time <3
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Marzipan said:

I think about snooping around on Miss Clue every time I turn on a flashlight!  :-$  I use flashlights regularly and do a lot of stuff in the dark so I think about MC practically all the time <3

True! I use flashlights inside the car (mini flash light) but mostly I've been using my phone's flashlight (outside) so sometimes I don't think of Miss Clue... LOL... XD But if I do, heck yes, I'll be Jane Darcy! 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • oh my! lol i noticed the peacock ring after i looked closely
    i think of miss clue whenever i eat a donut :P
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • It's rainy and curling up in a book sounds like a good idea!!!

Formula For Danger vibes!!!!

#MissClue

IMG_20190214_140733009~2
    IMG_20190214_140454648~2
    IMG_20190214_140454648~2
    IMG_20190214_140709433~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Formula for dangerous donuts!!! XD

IMG_20190516_192014499~2
    IMG_20190516_191943613~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve