Wire Wrapped Rings by Gift

edited February 2019 in General
I believe I've mentioned couple of times that I had done wire wrapping before and it served as the opening door for me to try other crafting mediums but wire wrapping will always be my first love.

Here are my earlier works, experimenting mostly and learning. I dabbled with different gauges of wire, techniques and beads. Mostly these aren't wear-able, more like just figures of art. I did wear some of them sometimes when I'm feeling extra, lol. I've only made rings but these can easily be charms for a necklace. Rings are probably my favorite wire wrapping thing to make.

I'm sharing this to anyone who will be interested in wire wrapping! Enjoy!

FB_IMG_1549326040510
FB_IMG_1549325992993
FB_IMG_1549326076602
FB_IMG_1549326033453
FB_IMG_1549326023219
FB_IMG_1549325982115
FB_IMG_1549325976916
FB_IMG_1549325967809
FB_IMG_1549325962136
FB_IMG_1549325929843
FB_IMG_1549325920641
FB_IMG_1549325897100
FB_IMG_1549325870697
FB_IMG_1549325854890
FB_IMG_1549325842441
FB_IMG_1549325809551
FB_IMG_1549325798834
FB_IMG_1549325793101
FB_IMG_1549325783177
FB_IMG_1549325773369
FB_IMG_1549325748406

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• edited February 2019
    Wow!  You're crazy good at that @GiftPrincess!

I love them all!  Have you ever considered selling rings like that?!  I would definitely wear them! :D
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • those are so pretty and cute!! its interesting!
  • :-O  :-O
    LOVE THESE!!!! THE SWIRLS!!! THE COLORFUL STONES!!!! and your photoshoot is just perfect!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Marzipan said:

I love them all!  Have you ever considered selling rings like that?!  I would definitely wear them! :D
    Marzipan said:

Yes, it was a profitable hobby! Most of the rings here has been sold. Some I kept because they're sort of models/figures more than wearable rings. When I come back to it I'll only do commissions though as I have so much in my plate right now. 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • showjumpingbird said:

:-O  :-O

LOVE THESE!!!! THE SWIRLS!!! THE COLORFUL STONES!!!! and your photoshoot is just perfect!
    Yes the SWIRLS are so fun! Wires are fun to use because they're moldable to your heart's desire, lol!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • angelwaterfairy said:

those are so pretty and cute!! its interesting!

angelwaterfairy said:

those are so pretty and cute!! its interesting!

Wire wrapping is one of my favorite jewelry method to do. Hands down!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • how did you get interested in wire wrapping?
  • angelwaterfairy said:

how did you get interested in wire wrapping?

This is a good question! I think I can trace the roots back to me loving jewelry ever since & collecting them that one day I just thought of making them instead of buying them to save money. Since I learned the basic jewelry making of attaching things to things I wanted somewhat more on the handmade/organic end (as oppose to retail jewelries all looking the same) and I found that wire wrapping gives that unique style because of the different ways you can maneuver with the wires.

I also LOVE learning how things are made from scratch so that might be the root cause of all these crafting! 

>:D<

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited February 2019
    I'm so glad you had a successful hobby, that is really wonderful!  You are extremely talented with your wire wrapping, maybe you'll have time some time in the future to craft some more jewelry. :)

I hope you can rest and take it easy, don't try to overload yourself with too many projects, and thank you for sharing this with us all!  >:D<

-Mars <3
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Marzipan said:

I'm so glad you had a successful hobby, that is really wonderful!  You are extremely talented with your wire wrapping, maybe you'll have time some time in the future to craft some more jewelry. :)

I hope you can rest and take it easy, don't try to overload yourself with too many projects, and thank you for sharing this with us all!  >:D<

-Mars <3
    Awww thank you Mars! I can't find pictures of other jewelries I did but if I do I'll post them! These were my baby stages/learning process to inspire people who wants to craft! Just let your imagination roll and keep doing them and you'll eventually get better!

HUGS!!!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve