Staff-Only Events

Hello VFK community/staff!

I was thinking it would be cool if VFK did staff-only events that could be recorded and posted on Miss Clue for everyone to watch. 

Here are some event ideas! :)

1. Cute or Boot. 
Description: Players dress according to the theme on the board. Game host will pick the player with the outfit that goes along with the theme and is the most striking. Players will be eliminated as the game progresses if their outfits aren't pass worthy to the next round. The last player standing wins. Number of rounds may vary according to who's hosting. *Prizes can be awarded to another player if the winner wishes to do so.*

2. Hide-and-Seek. 
Description: Hide-and-seek, but with furniture pieces to hide behind in the room holding the event.

3. Find the Cheese (Game by @Raven_Wildspirit
Description: Players take a seat on chairs organized in rows. Game host will hide the cheese under one of the seats. The person sitting there wins. Prize may be picked by winner.
*DISCLAIMER* As far as I know, this game was developed (or at least hosted only) by @Raven_Wildspirit.

4. VFK Q&A
Description: Staff are given player submitted questions that are filtered and picked for the Q&A event.

That's all that I can think of. Some suggestions in the comments would be cool!

Anyways, y'all have a good day!

Which Game Should Be an Event First?
  1. Which Game?
    1. Cute or Boot
      29.41%
    2. Hide-and-Seek
        0.00%
    3. Find the Cheese
        0.00%
    4. VFK Q&A
      70.59%

YOXISQRSVREZ
  Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW

Comments

• I'd personally love a Q&A!

• I think that would be cool too! Gives some more opportunity for players to connect with staff besides the night closing party.

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• edited January 2019
    Where is the “ALL” button? I’d love to vote for all of these games!
  • I like the Q&A as well! It would keep the rapport between players and staff established through the years if they do this.

These are some of my own fun ideas and might come as too personal but I shall leave these here!

1. A Day In The Life Of A Developer/Programmer

2. 24 Hour Challenges - Hmmmm (I Played Like A Player All Day, 24 Hours With Nothing But Mini Games as few samples for this series)

3. VFK STAFF BUILDING CONTEST  - OMG, I WOULD LIKE TO WITNESS THIS!!!!! :D BRING IT ON! Maybe players will judge... XD

4. VFK STAFF VS PLAYERS BUILDING CONTEST - This will end all voting controversies, lolol!

That's all I have for now! What do you think @purrfect & @millsfan

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @GiftPrincess I would love to see a VFK staff building contest!!! Or a “player” hunt, where staff have to find the selected player.

@Purrfect A Q&A mini series would be interesting, I would love to see what inspires them to create the ideas they have.

snip_20190608133859
    A big thank you to @purrfect for drawing my wonderful signature!
  • GiftPrincess said:

I like the Q&A as well! It would keep the rapport between players and staff established through the years if they do this.

These are some of my own fun ideas and might come as too personal but I shall leave these here!

1. A Day In The Life Of A Developer/Programmer

2. 24 Hour Challenges - Hmmmm (I Played Like A Player All Day, 24 Hours With Nothing But Mini Games as few samples for this series)

3. VFK STAFF BUILDING CONTEST  - OMG, I WOULD LIKE TO WITNESS THIS!!!!! :D BRING IT ON! Maybe players will judge... XD

4. VFK STAFF VS PLAYERS BUILDING CONTEST - This will end all voting controversies, lolol!

That's all I have for now! What do you think @purrfect & @millsfan

I would love any of these ideas. I really think it would be cool if the devs gave is a look into the process of being a dev. A lot of online games interact with their players in this way (making q&a’s, a video giving a look into their job as a dev, and it’s very cool). Vfk is unique in that they party with players EVERY night though, that is very cool.

• edited January 2019
    @GiftPrincess, @millsfan, @suagrandcoffee, Yes! I love all of these ideas! Ooooo. A day in the life. Now that's EPIC!
    Oh and hOw did you manage to only play mini games ALL DAY?? 

snip_20190122093302shocked-meme

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• Purrfect said:

@GiftPrincess, @millsfan, @suagrandcoffee, Yes! I love all of these ideas! Ooooo. A day in the life. Now that's EPIC!

Because it's a crazy concept and so it sounds challenging therefore is a good premise for a 24 hour challenge. LOL! :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Hmm, what an interesting idea! I'd like the Q&A or Cute or Boot!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • HBforever said:

Hmm, what an interesting idea! I'd like the Q&A or Cute or Boot!

Yes!!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• GiftPrincess said:

Purrfect said:

Because it's a crazy concept and so it sounds challenging therefore is a good premise for a 24 hour challenge. LOL! :D
    Noice!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!