Ghost Dragon bundles!

Just a quick idea that I had; I'll probably update this here and there as I come up with ideas and anyone else can feel free to post! 

BUT 

To keep with the on-going robes and dragon rider pants that i LOVE, we should get a grey set! grey/light black! 

I love the white pants, but grey would be great too! 

Comments

• edited December 2018
    I was gonna make my own post but imma just use yours instead :)

For clothing, I would love to hair a Pale Purple version of the robes/dragon rider outfits. I made an edit:

palepurpledragonoutfit

I'd also love some Ghost Dragon Slippers!

As for hairs, I am not a big fan of the mid-length and up-do hairstyles that girls have gotten so far. I'd love to see a longer hair style in upcoming bundles.

Some hair colours I have thought of:

Jewel tones (emerald, ruby, sapphire):

jeweltonehairs

Galaxy/Northern Lights:

galaxynorthernlightshair

Ombre/Streaky hair in more icy colours:

icyombrehair

Iridescent:

irridescenthair

Furnite wise, I'd love to have a purpley/teal water pond that attaches to the waterfall we got.

And pin-wise, obviously, I really want a Ghost Dragon Castle Pin!
  • I would like to see the first dragon rider outfit and robes in ruby red that fades to orange and the bottom is yellow. Repeat on the robes. I also think it would be neat to get a more fuller version of the skirt for the winter and/or a top with longer sleeves. As for furni I would like the new chairs we got in red or a bed that has like red velvet blankets. I also would like a carry-able dragon, a dragon castle vanity + chair. The vanity would be gold and the chair would be blue and gold. A pin idea I had would be for a cute baby dragon sleeping on a pile of gold. 
    cutelina
  • edited December 2018
    Woot @cute_lina they did the chair in red and a bed!  And I totally love the ruby red hair @Zoee I so hope they do your emerald and iridescent color too!!

Think I should add these to my player post? I totally need to update that XD
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

Woot @cute_lina they did the chair in red and a bed!  And I totally love the ruby red hair @Zoee I so hope they do your emerald and iridescent color too!!

Think I should add these to my player post? I totally need to update that XD
    go ahead they also made my ruby red dragon dress suggestion :)
    cutelina
  • edited January 2019
    1bf0dfe1ca76c2628b19bca2566b28f7 frost blue

Thanks!! @Zoee this is the frost blue color

9-womens-platinum-and-turquoise- two hair colors the two ombre hair colors

9bb0865cd4ba78b05dbf2a46e4045a3b this is how the buns will look like

d347d5a9-30e6-4db1-9ded-4d232d99b705 red hair color the one before this is the red hair colorhair-color-ideas-tumblr-92195-hairstyles-tumblr-hair-pinterest-of-hair-color-ideas-tumblr ombre blue ombre bun haircolor 2 - this won

large zoee hair color Zoee favorite color/tumblr_ohbit54DjB1tpunjbo1_400 dark bluethis is the blue hair color

evalam_-ice-blue icy color the Icy color 

tumblr_pcm1clVAAi1u7pls0o1_400 a frosty pink color portrait-of-smiling-cute-girl-royalty-free-image-878214682-1539617228 (green hair color the won on the right  the little girl tips) so this little girl hair tips on the right side is the color i want the space buns to be. 

superthumb cotton candy hair cotton candy haircolor space buns

original light blue also this tealish/light blue haircolor for the space buns!

also with the red haircolor i would love that hairstyle as a long hairstyle also and would love to see it in different colors beside red

25144f5685a5785fd2baa0cefaa41602 @VFK_Sky  @VFK_Cactus @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Surfer @VFK_Vintage  @cute_lina @waterfallglow @giftprincess  for ghost dragon membership? 
  • LOVE these @angelwaterfairy especially the purple and teal!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

LOVE these @angelwaterfairy especially the purple and teal!

this comment caught me off guard lol i was trying to get the hair for polar bear membership but sadly i found out they dont do hair for christmas :( so i'm trying to get them for the ghost bundle memberships. 
  • edited January 2019
    So, finding guys hair that's pastel-colored isn't easy. That being said, I'd like to see these hairstyles! I know that some guys on the game have been asking for longer hair, so I tried to find some that were longer to accommodate others since the griffin rider/explorer hair, not sure which..the one I always wear lol.... is never leaving my head.  

That being said, these are some examples for guy hairstyles that could be nice to see! 

I would also really like to see the continuation of the "precious gems" colored hairs like the ruby along with that hairstyle.  That hairstyle was really nice for boys and girls!  The color popped off as well, so seeing more of those bright hairs would be really nice!  I also think that the gem theme would be good for the ghost dragon bundle because dragons typically have always been "guardians" of sorts over treasures.  BUT, I have noticed, with the boys hair style, that the feather and beanie and most other hats do NOT sit right on the head.  They look a bit weird with hats!

Spoiler:

1 2 3 4 5 6
  • @FracturedMemories I agree with the continuation of the precious gem hair colours. Emerald/sapphire/amethyst/etc. If they do make entire bundles revolve around one colour I hope we get some more treasure-like furniture, or unique furniture revolving around each stone. All i ask is just no more couches :)
  • I would like some jewel/gem like clothing/outfits
    cutelina
  • I have to totally disagree with this. Not that I don't love the idea in general. I am sorry but I bought  GHOST DRAGON, not a rainbow unicorn. 
    I don't at all see how any of this  fits  the theme. Every other membership had items related to the theme. I am sorry - again, great ideas but I hope they don't do them for our dragon membership. 
  • edited January 2019
    I absolutely loved the red ruby bundle!  I thought it was so cool and really fit in with Christmas!  I think a gem line of bundles would be so fun! Also nice hairs @FracturedMemories I think those would be good anywhere whether in a bundle of just in GS (gold stamps) 

My birthstone is a Peridot so I'm so biased for the emerald!   \m/

P.S @cute_lina Yes!!  gem clothing!  I'm thinking slightly shiny?  or just the dragon outfit in rich gem colors?

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • MistyMew said:

I absolutely loved the red ruby bundle!  I thought it was so cool and really fit in with Christmas!  I think a gem line of bundles would be so fun! Also nice hairs @FracturedMemories I think those would be good anywhere whether in a bundle of just in GS (gold stamps) 

P.S @cute_lina Yes!!  gem clothing!  I'm thinking slightly shiny?  or just the dragon outfit in rich gem colors?
    I rather have a new outfit entirely I think they could go two ways with the outfits either have them be slightly shiny or slightly faded/transparent since it is a ghost membership. 
    cutelina
  • edited January 2019
    i just now seeing this whoops lol. 
  • edited January 2019
    Zoee said:

@FracturedMemories I agree with the continuation of the precious gem hair colours. Emerald/sapphire/amethyst/etc. If they do make entire bundles revolve around one colour I hope we get some more treasure-like furniture, or unique furniture revolving around each stone. All i ask is just no more couches :)

Even if we do get more couches, something along the lines of the gold pile chairs and silver, and even the ghostly looking goldsilver chair we got at the beginning of this bundle I'd be okay with.  I do want to see some new things though, the re-colors are getting really old, and we're getting a lot of things that not many people want.  Although, I will say, the curtain things that we've gotten, I love. 

Fonna said:

I have to totally disagree with this. Not that I don't love the idea in general. I am sorry but I bought  GHOST DRAGON, not a rainbow unicorn. 
    I don't at all see how any of this  fits  the theme. Every other membership had items related to the theme. I am sorry - again, great ideas but I hope they don't do them for our dragon membership. 
    I think you may have skipped over some of what I wrote as well as what others wrote.  Nobody is asking for rainbow unicorn themed colors.  We're asking for things that would fit the theme more so than what we've gotten.  So far, we've gotten dark colors like a dark teal, gold, etc.  These things are great, teal is my favorite color actually, but that doesn't say ghost dragon to me either.  When I think of dragons, I think of fire, treasure, saving a princess in need, or, in more modern times, dragons.  Either way, Dragons are typically always portrayed as loyal protectors in a sense.  Hence where the precious gem colors would come in.  I'm not saying bright frilly colors, I'm saying ruby, sapphire, gold, emerald, amethyst, periodot, etc.  These colors are bold, strong colors.  Not rainbow-esque.  

I would however love to see more pale colors as well because it calls to the ghostly side of things.  So maybe greys and whites.  I would however LOVE to hear some of your ideas though, so feel free to share them and maybe we can all come up with some REALLY awesome ideas for staff to look at! 

MistyMew said:

Yes! I love the idea of the precious stones because I feel that they truly DO represent dragons and all that.  

cute_lina said:

MistyMew said:

I rather have a new outfit entirely I think they could go two ways with the outfits either have them be slightly shiny or slightly faded/transparent since it is a ghost membership. 
    Yes! I love the pants that came with the original outfits, but the shirt's collar comes up far too high for the boys, and the cloak and hoods just don't really mesh well with any outfits for guys.  That being said, I'd love to see maybe something like this...

I can't find an exact picture of what I have in my mind, but for the guys, I'd like to keep the pants similar to what we have, and then have a long sleeve shirt that looks normal other than the sleeves, which would be made from dragon scales, and then a slim vest to match the rest of the outfit, staying away from the armor look though.  (Mostly because I really want better vests in the game tbh... heh.)

For girls, I could see a cute dragon scale crop top with body-fitted pants that have a similar concept to the boys shirts, where they have the dragon scales running down the sides, but the front and back are still a sold material? Then we can call them dragon slayer outfits since it's a ghost dragon?? idk

I'm awful at describing what's in my head and I can't find any pictures that bring that visual to life... lol 

I tagged ppl because it's not showing up on the recent threads page for some reason! 
  • Maybe something like this?  Obviously it's a girl in the picture, but maybe a longer shirt for guys and potentially something like this for the girls? 

Spoiler:
    dragon
  • edited January 2019
    Peridot is a really pretty green I agree @FracturedMemories!  It's like aquamarine only in a green hue!

• I personally really disliked the ruby bundle. Even though I was the one who suggested the jewel toned hairs, I wasn’t a fan of how they took the red and ran with it. In my head I was thinking it would be cute if they dedicated a bundle to the gem stones and gave us hairs in those shades because I feel like we lack deep shiny green/red/purple/blue hairs. Again that’s just my opinion, because I don’t really like the colour red. But also because most of that bundle was just re-coloured and lazy...

Ghost dragon. Ghost = faded, cool tones. Dragon = fantasy, royalty, castles, treasure.
    It doesn’t have to be one or the other. A mixture of the two is ideal. I will say I hope they stick to cool-tones because that’s essentially what made the membership appealing/unique to me. If I wanted fire and warm tones, I’d buy the Phoenix. That’s just my opinion.
  • @FracturedMemories I agree with the continuation of the precious gem hair colours. Emerald/sapphire/amethyst/etc. If they do make entire bundles revolve around one colour I hope we get some more treasure-like furniture, or unique furniture revolving around each stone. All i ask is just no more couches :)
    Even if we do get more couches, something along the lines of the gold pile chairs and silver, and even the ghostly looking goldsilver chair we got at the beginning of this bundle I'd be okay with.  I do want to see some new things though, the re-colors are getting really old, and we're getting a lot of things that not many people want.  Although, I will say, the curtain things that we've gotten, I love. 

I have to totally disagree with this. Not that I don't love the idea in general. I am sorry but I bought  GHOST DRAGON, not a rainbow unicorn. 
    I think you may have skipped over some of what I wrote as well as what others wrote.  Nobody is asking for rainbow unicorn themed colors.  We're asking for things that would fit the theme more so than what we've gotten.  So far, we've gotten dark colors like a dark teal, gold, etc.  These things are great, teal is my favorite color actually, but that doesn't say ghost dragon to me either.  When I think of dragons, I think of fire, treasure, saving a princess in need, or, in more modern times, type dragons.  Either way, Dragons are typically always portrayed as loyal protectors in a sense.  Hence where the precious gem colors would come in.  I'm not saying bright frilly colors, I'm saying ruby, sapphire, gold, emerald, amethyst, periodot, etc.  These colors are bold, strong colors.  Not rainbow-esque.  

I would however love to see more pale colors as well because it calls to the ghostly side of things.  So maybe greys and whites.  I would however LOVE to hear some of your ideas though, so feel free to share them and maybe we can all come up with some REALLY awesome ideas for staff to look at! 

Yes! I love the idea of the precious stones because I feel that they truly DO represent dragons and all that.  

MistyMew said:

Yes! I love the pants that came with the original outfits, but the shirt's collar comes up far too high for the boys, and the cloak and hoods just don't really mesh well with any outfits for guys.  That being said, I'd love to see maybe something like this...

I can't find an exact picture of what I have in my mind, but for the guys, I'd like to keep the pants similar to what we have, and then have a long sleeve shirt that looks normal other than the sleeves, which would be made from dragon scales, and then a slim vest to match the rest of the outfit, staying away from the armor look though.  (Mostly because I really want better vests in the game tbh... heh.)

For girls, I could see a cute dragon scale crop top with body-fitted pants that have a similar concept to the boys shirts, where they have the dragon scales running down the sides, but the front and back are still a sold material? Then we can call them dragon slayer outfits since it's a ghost dragon?? idk

I'm awful at describing what's in my head and I can't find any pictures that bring that visual to life... lol 

I tagged ppl because it's not showing up on the recent threads page for some reason! 

I like your ideas for outfits. The jewel outfits I have in mind ( like you I couldn't find good pictures ) would be a teal tube/crop top that hat gem shards lining the bottom of the outfit in a paler colour to match the base colour of the outfit and the main top would have scales that would be transparent and change colours in different lighting ( much like the ghost dragon itself ) The guy's top could be the same or they do the same thing with a jacket and tie combo. both outfits would come with pants but the girl's outfit would come with an over skirt layered in jewels. The guy's jacket could have a  jeweled cape or the jewels could be on the trim of the coat. Optional accessorize would be a jewel necklace for girls and a king's crown for guys or both get crowns. 

cutelina
  • I really like that idea, Lina!  I coud do without the tie for guys, but other than that I love those ideas
  • FracturedMemories said:

I really like that idea, Lina!  I coud do without the tie for guys, but other than that I love those ideas

thank you and I wasn't sure about including the tie, I just thought it would be a neat extra accessory. I really hope they take all of our ideas into consideration because I really want some better items for this bundle that was player suggested.  
    cutelina
  • Zoee said:

I personally really disliked the ruby bundle. Even though I was the one who suggested the jewel toned hairs, I wasn’t a fan of how they took the red and ran with it. In my head I was thinking it would be cute if they dedicated a bundle to the gem stones and gave us hairs in those shades because I feel like we lack deep shiny green/red/purple/blue hairs. Again that’s just my opinion, because I don’t really like the colour red. But also because most of that bundle was just re-coloured and lazy...

Ghost dragon. Ghost = faded, cool tones. Dragon = fantasy, royalty, castles, treasure.
    It doesn’t have to be one or the other. A mixture of the two is ideal. I will say I hope they stick to cool-tones because that’s essentially what made the membership appealing/unique to me. If I wanted fire and warm tones, I’d buy the Phoenix. That’s just my opinion.

I suggested rest of the red furniture and outfit. I really love the colour red. Sorry about that. 
    cutelina
  • @cute_lina I absolutely love the red bundle as I mentioned above!  I don't think you should have to apologize for getting an idea made it should be exciting and fun to see something come to life! I think it's so cool VFK has started taking more player ideas! I think vfk does a pretty good job of getting as many ideas made as they can.

Something people miss when they talk down something, is that some people might really and genuinely like it, and if they don't like it, that's okay, but you can really hurt someones feelings and people should be careful.   They should try and direct their anger into a direction which leads to something wonderful, and maybe put the energy into suggesting more amazing ideas without saying bad things about things which might mean something special to someone.

My Dad once told me, he said "there are so many mean people in the world that if you want to be mean it's impossible to be the meanest, however, you can be the nicest person in the world and that's something to strive for."

You never know what someone might be going through and seeing something, even as small as having an item made in a game, even though it might be just pixels, it can really make a difference.  It can make a difference in their mood, their day, even their life...

just something to think about

- hugs -

Mew

• @cute_lina

You should never have to apologize for getting your idea made.

It was a good idea, and you should not let someone make you feel bad for getting it.

I'm very happy you got your red bundle, honestly I loved the theming of it when I saw it.

Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • MistyMew said:

@cute_lina I absolutely love the red bundle as I mentioned above!  I don't think you should have to apologize for getting an idea made it should be exciting and fun to see something come to life! I think it's so cool VFK has started taking more player ideas! I think vfk does a pretty good job of getting as many ideas made as they can.

Something people miss when they talk down something, is that some people might really and genuinely like it, and if they don't like it, that's okay, but you can really hurt someones feelings and people should be careful.   They should try and direct their anger into a direction which leads to something wonderful, and maybe put the energy into suggesting more amazing ideas without saying bad things about things which might mean something special to someone.

My Dad once told me, he said "there are so many mean people in the world that if you want to be mean it's impossible to be the meanest, however, you can be the nicest person in the world and that's something to strive for."

You never know what someone might be going through and seeing something, even as small as having an item made in a game, even though it might be just pixels, it can really make a difference.  It can make a difference in their mood, their day, even their life...

- hugs -

Mew
    Blossomflower said:

@cute_lina

It was a good idea, and you should not let someone make you feel bad for getting it.

I'm very happy you got your red bundle, honestly I loved the theming of it when I saw it.

I was really excited and happy when we got that bundle and I was glad that vfk made one of my suggestions. I know not everyone likes the colour red or would want so much red in one bundle, but I feel like part of the reason they did that bundle was for christmas since it came out around that time; since red is often associated with that holiday and a warm colour. I really hope they use all of our ides because their all really good. Thank you for the encouragement. I really appreciate the positive words. I just hope no one is too rude to people who disagree/didn't like the bundle. I know not everyone is going to like it and I think people who disagree should also be allowed to say why they feel that way. 
    cutelina
  • I also would love to see some sheilds/flags for the walls. 
    cutelina
  • I just noticed I was tagged in this! I think this thread will never bump up to recent because of the contrasting strong opinions. Generally, I notice threads like this tends to be marked hidden by staff and not necessarily blocked/deleted. This thread is staying consistently in 2nd page right now and I noticed that recent comments doesn't show the right date from the page's viewpoint.

This is just to answer you why it's not bumping up @fracturedmemories

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @GiftPrincess hmmm thanks for letting me know! 

I'd appreciate it if you can look into why the thread isn't being updated on the main page!  If Gift is correct, I don't think there is much of a reason for it.  Everyone was very respectful of each others opinions and just because people have differing opinions, I do not believe that it a reason to, in a way, shut the thread down.  Many new ideas have been added and a lot of them seem to be great ideas!  
  • @cute_lina I absolutely love the red bundle as I mentioned above!  I don't think you should have to apologize for getting an idea made it should be exciting and fun to see something come to life! I think it's so cool VFK has started taking more player ideas! I think vfk does a pretty good job of getting as many ideas made as they can.

- hugs -

Mew
    @cute_lina

Just kinda felt the need to defend myself here because there’s no reason to try to paint somebody as a bad person all based on a difference of opinions. In no way was I trying to be mean to Lina or anybody. To be honest I didn’t know she or anybody even suggested the red bundle. 

That being said, my opinion isn’t malicious. I’ve said on multiple occasions that it is merely that, MY opinion. I’ve also said that obviously everybody is going to have their own opinion on everything and that’s totally okay! Everybody doesn’t have to agree, and they won’t because colours/styles/etc are all very subjective things. You shouldn’t take other peoples contrasting likes/dislikes as personal attacks, and everyone should be allowed to participate and express their opinions on these things as long as they don’t make it personal. Me saying that I disliked the red bundle because it is red, is me expressing my dislike for the colour red, not the person who suggested it. It just so happens that my take on a “Ghost Dragon” membership is not always the way other people interpret it, AND THAT’S OKAY!!! 

I’m just saying this because I don’t want any misconceptions. Just a friendly disagreement, there’s no reason to turn this into something it isn’t. There were no intentions to hurt anybody’s feelings. I am an opinionated person and sometimes that may come off as aggressive but that’s never the way it’s meant. Maybe it seemed that way in a moment of frustration over the fact that I paid real life money for something I wasn’t totally pleased with, but even then you could say that’s my fault for taking the gamble. In the end it’s just a game! Peace n blessings

@cute_lina There's no reason to apologize girl
This discussion has been closed.