More Room Sets

edited December 2018 in VFK Developer Ideas!
Hi all! I know someone has suggested this before, but honestly I am way too lazy to look for that thread. I'll just make a new one.
EDIT: Here's the old thread! https://forum.missclue.com/discussion/880347/more-room-sets#latest Thanks @Holden for the link AND the idea/the first mention of something we all talk about wanting lol!

I really would love to see more room sets added to the game. The Dyer Mansion set is sooo incredibly awesome.

HOWEVER

It is really dark? It was for Halloween-time so I get that it's supposed to be spooky. SO I would love to see the following:

1. A set of rooms for just a normal house/mansion. (The windows could reflect the time of day? I thought there was a room that did this but I can't remember which one.)
2. A set of beach rooms! (This is the one I'd like to see most.) Bright rooms that look like the inside of one of those big houses you rent in Outer Banks, and one room that is back yard/beach (back beach?) that the house sits on.
3. Peril in Pemberley room set
4. Space Ship Room set

I could get way more specific with requests but I think that might cover kind of the basic types I am wanting. I could only hope that they all wouldn't be a hundred grand of gold stamps but even if so, I would still find a way to get them.

Comments

• Here is the old thread:

Good idea making a new one though, my old one was kind of messy anyway.

I agree with everything you have to say here! :)
  • edited December 2018
    @Holden lol sorry about that, I'll pop it into the original post. But yes all that and more lololol. (I love how somehow I titled it exactly the same as what you had. Must have been my subconscious lol)
  • I think the 2017 survival room shifts from day to night 
    cutelina
  • Peril in Pemberley rooms would be perfect since they already made those! Just like Dyer, straight from Miss Clue games.

@millsfan would love the space ship room set! 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Yes @GiftPrincess a Space room set sounds cool.  Although if VFK is going to put a lot of work into anything Space, I'd prefer it be expanding on Space Age through the Epic Quest for Jetpack enchantment and craft able flying saucer enchantment ;)
  • edited January 2019
    Gonna bump this! Still hoping for a Victorian mansion room set!
    I would prefer very clean looking not the dark colors of Pemberley rooms. I love them but for in game it would be nice if we could have more of a blank canvas to choose our  own color scheme/style. Light walls/white frames palladian arch  windows/wood floors(love the wilderness lodge floor)
    Lots of us are itching for a new big ticket gold stamps item! Price this like the Dyer Mansion?!
  • @Fonna yes but make it regular, always available gold stamps!!!!! I like the non-themed rooms idea.
  • @HoneyBee - deal! Now let's just convince VFK!
  • I totally agree!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!