Cute Snowman Trophy

Hi

I was thinking, although we have had a taller,normal adult snowman trophy… how cute would it be if this years Gingerbread trophy was a cute snowman trophy?

Comments

• millsfan said:

Hi

I was thinking, although we have had a taller,normal adult snowman trophy… how cute would it be if this years Gingerbread trophy was a cute snowman trophy?

I don't know if I would want another snowman trophy...maybe a Santa Trophy.
  • That snowman looks kawaii just like the Dancing Eggnog - Antique! 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

That snowman looks kawaii just like the Dancing Eggnog - Antique! 

Yes… I love stuff that looks "kawaii".  I would love a cuter snowman trophy. 
    UncleB said:

millsfan said:

Hi

I don't know if I would want another snowman trophy...maybe a Santa Trophy.
    I understand where you're coming from…although I still would like a cute snowman trophy :P  Thanks for checking out my idea anyway : )
  • I agree with UncleB.  A snowman statute would be nice, but I think we've seen enough of that.  Because the contest goes for the length of winter, maybe a snowflake statute like this: 

snowflake
  • FracturedMemories said:

I agree with UncleB.  A snowman statute would be nice, but I think we've seen enough of that.  Because the contest goes for the length of winter, maybe a snowflake statute like this: 

snowflake
    A snowflake trophy could be cool. If I could not get a cute snowman, the other idea I thought was also a snowflake… surprised we have not seen a snowflake yet.  Maybe the cute snowman can hold a giant snowflake :P
  • Snowflake necklaces could go with them! 

snowflake.1jpg

Snowflake necklaces could go with them! 

snowflake.1jpg
    Im not against the snowflake necklace.  I would like either chibi snowman or snowflake.  Or both combined.  Thanks for contributing that picture of the snowflake medal
  • I think both ideas are really cute!  However, since we have already gotten a snowman trophy and never a snowflake, I'm leaning more toward the snowflake.
    snowmantrophy

That  necklace is so lovely @FracturedMemories I wish I had it in real!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • edited January 2019
    MistyMew said:

I think both ideas are really cute!  However, since we have already gotten a snowman trophy and never a snowflake, I'm leaning more toward the snowflake.

snowmantrophy

I wish I had that trophy, I love that snowman! I figured since we have that taller adult snowman, a smaller, chibi/cartoon "cute" snowman could work as a different snowman trophy.  I just wanted to suggest it in case VFk  would make it...
  • MistyMew said:

I think both ideas are really cute!  However, since we have already gotten a snowman trophy and never a snowflake, I'm leaning more toward the snowflake.

snowmantrophy

I wish I had that trophy, I love that snowman! I figured since we have that taller adult snowman, a smaller, chibi/cartoon "cute" snowman could work as a different snowman trophy.  I just wanted to suggest it in case VFk  would make it...
    Well it's hard to know what will come out!  They may make the snowman!  Or they may make something that has never been suggested like a polar bear trophy, since they did the polar bear membership, or maybe an igloo or arctic fox!

It will be exciting to find out though!  And your snowman is so cute, maybe it could be a giant inflatable that is sold in the contest boutique! So don't give up hope :)

• I could see them doing a polar bear more than a snowman or snowflake because that was a pretty big theme this year. 
    cutelina
  • What if its a polar bear trophy? Everything has been polar. Or maybe a winter star! 

*Just read @cute_lina's comment while typing my above comment, lol!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve

I agree with UncleB.  A snowman statute would be nice, but I think we've seen enough of that.  Because the contest goes for the length of winter, maybe a snowflake statute like this: 

snowflake
    LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO SNOW FLAKE! I love it bud!

Also I like the polar bear idea @cute_lina and @gif
  • If I'm not mistaken, we have a snowflake medal (or at least in the contest boutique, we do.) I've seen enough snowflakes. I will have to side with Mills here and say I prefer a snowman or just something else.
  • I feel like it could be a polar bear, but I dont know how that would translate to a medal? 

I really like the snowflake trophy idea! Even more so if it were similar in structure to the 2014 Halloween ride competition trophy (the tree with the bat in a circle)
  • GiftPrincess said:

What if its a polar bear trophy? Everything has been polar. Or maybe a winter star! 

lol there is a snowflake necklace I think I own it. 
    cutelina
  • GiftPrincess said:

What if its a polar bear trophy? Everything has been polar. Or maybe a winter star! 

lol there is a snowflake necklace I think I own it. 

Oh gosh that's right!  I remember that necklace!!

Snowflakenecklace

• Wow I’d love a polar bear trophy/necklace! Yessss!
  • I still vote for cute snowman LOL
  • When do they release medals and trophies? Around snapshot release? Or end of judging? I can't remember... XD

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

When do they release medals and trophies? Around snapshot release? Or end of judging? I can't remember... XD

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • We receive them the maintenance after Snapshots.

I vote for an ice skate medal/trophy ;)