Happy New Year, Old Friends.

This year has been... well, I have no idea. I hardly remember a thing from it, or maybe I have. My days after blur together so pinpointing the date in which something happened is hard, especially when time goes by so fast. I mean, I am halfway through my 2nd year of high school already! Crazy, right? 

I have no resolution, not really. Just kinda focusing on the future I guess, getting rid of those friends of mine I keep saying I need to (because the mixed-signals are giving me whiplash). I also want to train this wild ADHD of mine so I can get stuff done, find motivation to do what I need to instead of the most random tasks I can find.  I do want to improve writing and publish something for real by the end of next year but that's kind of a long shot. Other than that? Get a job, my license, and that's about it.

Happy New Year everyone!
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• edited January 2019
    HAPPY NEW YEAR FROGGIE!!

Looks like you are making some decision in your life!  woot!  I hope everything turns out well this coming year!

Are you still going to be a doctor or does that not really feel right anymore?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• HI @frogiepower!!
    happy new year!  I know this year has gone by so quickly, maybe 2019 will be a little slower!
    things sound like they've calmed down a little bit, is your brother still acting terrible or has he improved any?
    its good to hear from you again :) stay safe!!
  • @SparkleDream Oh, good question. He is... better? I guess. I never see him anymore because he works, is on the wrestling team, and is always out with his friends.The oldest is still... not sane. He got into a car accident a few months ogo and his car was completely totaled (but no injuries?) and we learned that the accident wasn't so much an accident. He just didn't care. And I sure hope it will be slower, cause I'm bored of wasting time.
  • @iStella It feels more right than ever before, no worries here. I have a general idea of what area I want to specialize in as well, though that changes by the daily. Kinda why i want to master spanish the best I can because it''ll add an extra $20/hr to my yearly salary (how cool!).
  • Time has moved so fast for so long now, that whenever I think of something that happened I just add 2 years to it and it is normally right lol

I just pray it slows down because I sometimes feel I'm missing out of life and I don't know what to change!

It's wonderful to see you again @frogiepower I feel so flighty all the time too, it's hard to focus isn't it?  The best way I find to really get something done is just to turn off things until I only have what I want to work on.  Like if you want to write on the computer close everything but that, and no matter what don't open anything.  In the end you will relax and be able to focus!

At least that works for me!

Love having the update!  Happy New Year!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • frogiepower said:

@iStella It feels more right than ever before, no worries here. I have a general idea of what area I want to specialize in as well, though that changes by the daily. Kinda why i want to master spanish the best I can because it''ll add an extra $20/hr to my yearly salary (how cool!).

Wow I had no idea that the extra language could boost the payroll like that!  Are you doing well in it?  I'm so bad at languages I don't even try haha.  Do your parents still feel the same about you moving away?
    --

• oh well, at least he isn't harrassing you anymore and leaving you alone now!  that is definitely good news, i felt so bad for you every time you came and said your own brother was being a bully :(

good luck in the new year and thank you for checking back in with an update :)

--HUGS-- 

:-bd
  • Whoa back up, he totaled the car and didn't care?  Didn't your Dad get mad?
    --

• @iStella Not until he realized my brother wasn't injured, but my brother was the one to pay for it anyway. And yes, I'm doing pretty good in Spanish actually. It's easy. Got an A+ on the exam.
  • edited January 2019
    Woohoo for A+!  Are you going to take Spanish in college too?
    --

• @iStella No Idea
  • @MistyMew Happy New Year (late sorry)