Trading antiques

Typically I wouldn't be trading antiques, but my wants list is getting longer and longer by the day.  That being said, I'm going to condense my typical want list to the things that I'm looking for the most for this post.  

I'm also looking for the christmas antique wagon!

Things that are gone: 
-Dancing eggnog
-Fortune Teller

Trading:

Spoiler:
antiques

Looking for: 
I posted a link to my master list of wants, but that's last resort.  I'd prefer to get the things listed here.  

Spoiler:
needs

Comments

• edited December 2018
    the 2017 elf encounter pin has a red elf hat 
    I have a challenge of the bells pin with no year on it.
    cutelina
  • I really need a station wagon......find me won and i got a magic potion pin  and a snow globe antique pin for u
  • I'm interested in the Eggnog, the red Christmas cottage (? the red one beside the painting elf). I have the fiery phoenix pin and the elf encounters pin from 2016 as well as anything on here:

• I'm interested in the Fortune Teller machine but first I want to ask if you have a Victorian Lamp post and Wrapped FX before I make a big offer!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • cute_lina said:

the 2017 elf encounter pin has a red elf hat 

I have a challenge of the bells pin with no year on it.
    What were you interested in?
    Osmello said:

I really need a station wagon......find me won and i got a magic potion pin  and a snow globe antique pin for u

Hey! I'm actually looking for that as well!
    Kitten said:

I'm interested in the Eggnog, the red Christmas cottage (? the red one beside the painting elf). I have the fiery phoenix pin and the elf encounters pin from 2016 as well as anything on here:

I'll be sure to take a look later! I'm currently a bit busy but figured I'd reply to the majority for now! I'm for sure interested though! Consider these items on hold!
    GiftPrincess said:

I'm interested in the Fortune Teller machine but first I want to ask if you have a Victorian Lamp post and Wrapped FX before I make a big offer!

I have the lamp, but I'm going to be using it in my contest room. I do not have the magic however. Sorry!
  • Interested in all the miniature houses, elf, car, duster & harp! :D 

- thinks of offer -

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question