Miss Clue Awards - - Info!

edited December 2018 in General
Okay, so, it turns out I'm just too excited to wait for the poll! So, I'm going to just decide to do it. Okay, so I am going to start nominations today and they will probably go until December 9th. The way this will work will be I will post several categories down below. PM me one or two people for each category that you would like to nominate!  On December tenth, I will put all of those nominations into a poll for voting! The voting deadline has yet to be decided. Merry Christmas!
 HBForever's Signature
Thank you @Purrfect

Comments

• Also, to give everybody a chance to enjoy their Christmas break/holiday, the actual awards will most likely be around Mid-January/Early February to give us a chance to vote, and for us to set up and design the stage and stuff! We will most likely being having a couple of other surprises as well! If you would like to try and "sign-up" - I can't figure out another way to say it - to perform during the awards, PM me what you want to see if you can do. I might change this process later. I want to try to not end up hurting anyone's feelings. I will go through all of the ideas and see which (indeterminate number) I think would be the best to do. I will NOT be choosing based on who I like best. I will choose solely based on the idea and what I think of it. If I am still active next year, We may have one for 2020! :D
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • edited December 2018
    Sorry got side tracked yesterday. So far, I have a few categories.
    Best HOST/Staff member
    Nicest Person
    Funniest Person
    Most Active Person
    Most loveable person
    Most generous person
    Most musical person
    Green Thumb (people who have the biggest gardens)
    Best Builder
    Chattiest During HOST Hunts
    Always AFK
    Best Artist
    Best Animal Lover

These are all of the categories! I'm hoping to get at least 4 or 5 people for each category by the ninth. Good luck!

HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • edited November 2018
    Maybe some funny/joke type awards? Maybe something along the lines of (I know this is too wordy lol) "Chattiest During Host Hunts"? "Always AFK"?
  • Hmm. I like that! Thanks for the feedback!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I think Best Artist would be a great category!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • @Holly Yes! Thank you! I'll add those later!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Bump!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • BUmp! Only 4 more days until nomination deadline!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I think a category should be best animal lover because a lot of people like to ride/hold their pets. If that makes sense! Thank you!!

V-

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW