Trading ALL 2018 Membership Items

edited November 2018 in VFK Trading Post
I am trading any items (clothing, furniture, pins, fx) from all 6 memberships from this year (2018). BOTH boy and girl.

The memberships are:

ANNIVERSARY:
--Enchanted Butterfly
--Pegasus
--Lost World

HALLOWEEN:
--Bad To The Bone
--Griffin
--Ghost Dragon

Just lmk which items you are interested in. :)

Want Thread:

Comments

• I wish I could ask for the girl ghost dragon purple ombre hair and the three (original i believe) outfits that I know have light blue and two other colors, but I'm not sure if I have enough of the stuff you want for all of them. Lol
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • You have 2x of everything? Especially Ghost Dragon? 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I have (I think) from your 'wants' thread:
    - Olympian Temple
    - Contest Boutique Items
    - Universe pins

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I can do the Olympian temple room for the ghost dragon pin when that comes out!  let me know!
  • @FracturedMemories I got the room from @pirateboi a while ago and forgot to take it off my list. Sorry about that!
  • I'm interested in Griffin and Ghost Dragon (furnitures only, no clothing or hair) however I'm still waiting for more releases yet… We shall talk in game or I can PM you here!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Interestwd in Bad To The Bone clothes and hair, and Ghost membership clothes and hair:) Ill check out your wants thread and maybe IM u in game?
This discussion has been closed.