Trading ALL 2018 Membership Items

edited November 2018 in VFK Trading Post
I am trading any items (clothing, furniture, pins, fx) from all 6 memberships from this year (2018). BOTH boy and girl.

The memberships are:

ANNIVERSARY:
--Enchanted Butterfly
--Pegasus
--Lost World

HALLOWEEN:
--Bad To The Bone
--Griffin
--Ghost Dragon

Just lmk which items you are interested in. :)

Want Thread:

Comments

• I wish I could ask for the girl ghost dragon purple ombre hair and the three (original i believe) outfits that I know have light blue and two other colors, but I'm not sure if I have enough of the stuff you want for all of them. Lol
    "I'll do it over, no matter how many times it takes. The one path that will save you from this destiny of despair. Madoka, my one and my only friend. I don't care because if it's for you, I'll stay trapped in this endless maze... Forever." 
    -Homura Akemi, Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  • You have 2x of everything? Especially Ghost Dragon? 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK survival gear outfit party
    VFK thanksgiving party in garden
    2019 SprIng SpAce MISS PIGGY
    2019 SprIng SpAce

A5I07J4K4XF2 

Thank you purrrfect for the awesome surprise drawing! 
  • I have (I think) from your 'wants' thread:
    - Olympian Temple
    - Contest Boutique Items
    - Universe pins

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

2019 SprIng SpAce

A5I07J4K4XF2 

• I can do the Olympian temple room for the ghost dragon pin when that comes out!  let me know!
  • @FracturedMemories I got the room from @pirateboi a while ago and forgot to take it off my list. Sorry about that!
  • I'm interested in Griffin and Ghost Dragon (furnitures only, no clothing or hair) however I'm still waiting for more releases yet… We shall talk in game or I can PM you here!

2019 SprIng SpAce

A5I07J4K4XF2 

• Interestwd in Bad To The Bone clothes and hair, and Ghost membership clothes and hair:) Ill check out your wants thread and maybe IM u in game?