The problem with JET BLACK HAIR

So, upon doing some thinking, and myself and a few others have been talking about this for a while, it seems the black hairs are TOO black.  For example... 

brown jetblack

This is the same hairstyle, but on the bottom, you have the black and on the top, you have the brown.  The black, you can't see any of the detail that comes with the hairstyle. It's sad because I LOVE this hairstyle, but I don't like the black hair because all of the detail is gone from it.  This seems to be an occurring problem with a lot of the black hair.  So, I started looking through the black hair.

jetblack1 notjetblack
So, here, on the top, is ANOTHER really nice hairstyle that I love, but because of how dark the black is in it, the hairstyle was sort of ruined.  On the bottom, this is the OLD black hair that boys used to have/get prior to the new jet black hair.  I think that we should revert to this because it's still black, but it still holds all of the detail that comes with the new hairstyles! 

Comments

• Lol I hate when that happens
  • The hair is a huge problem. The new black has ruined a lot of good hair styles. I'd love to see this get fixed.
    The hair is not the only issue we have going on. Guy's shirts are never the same size in length. Most shirts either A. Look like the guys are wearing our pants to above our belly button or B. The shirts look like they are belly shirts. A standard t-shirt length shirt is a great length i think for most of our items. The bad to the bone membership shirts are way to short to wear with any other pants other than the retro pants. They are great shirts however we can't wear them with anything else which is a flaw if we don't want to wear skinny jeans.
  • pirateboi said:

The hair is a huge problem. The new black has ruined a lot of good hair styles. I'd love to see this get fixed.
    The hair is not the only issue we have going on. Guy's shirts are never the same size in length. Most shirts either A. Look like the guys are wearing our pants to above our belly button or B. The shirts look like they are belly shirts. A standard t-shirt length shirt is a great length i think for most of our items. The bad to the bone membership shirts are way to short to wear with any other pants other than the retro pants. They are great shirts however we can't wear them with anything else which is a flaw if we don't want to wear skinny jeans.
    I agree with this! I'll post pictures of the different shirts and how some look way off with some of the pants tomorrow!
  • I totally agree this a problem with the hair you showed. I just hope they don't do a 180 and make the hair too gray-looking (like the girls' antique midnight hair). 

Here is my take on it using girl examples.

Mountain Rider - Jet Black
    too dark (I don't mind it tbh, but not a whole lot of detail)

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 8.18.06 AM

Midnight - Black
    too light (the gray shading makes the hair appear more gray than black)

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 8.17.43 AM

Treasure Hunter - Black
    just right (the shading and detail is there, but it's still black)

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 8.17.52 AM
  • I agree.

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW