Possible Idle Mode for Haunted Wind Mill

Hello! 

A little bit hesitant considering its the whole point of the item lol--but I think in terms of its potential usage in Halloween Rides and judging coming up later this week it might be useful to be able to toggle the spinning on and off via rotate? I noticed that the item generates a lot more lag than other animated items and I've had to remove only the windmill from my room while building (yet being able to keep other animated items in without causing lag). The item itself looks really nice! But I'm definitely having the same lag that i'd have if I had like.. 10 animated items as opposed to 3 (as it currently stands). 

Just a thought! I also might be the only person having this problem.. so theres that xD. Keeping it in my ride room regardless haha.

Comments

• I can totally get this. Maybe make a simple and short ride as a last resort if in the event staff can't make an idle mode? But having an idle mode for the windmill will be good. Like it could be an abandoned windmill that portrays an eerie and spooky silence.... OooooOoooooOoooOoo

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

I can totally get this. Maybe make a simple and short ride as a last resort if in the event staff can't make an idle mode? But having an idle mode for the windmill will be good. Like it could be an abandoned windmill that portrays an eerie and spooky silence.... OooooOoooooOoooOoo

definitely an option! However without the windmill in the room theres almost no lag in my room despite still having some animated items and the amount of items i have in the room, I only noticed an immediate spike in lag in conjunction with the presence of the windmill in the room. I should also mention that the windmill is actually fine at first but you slowly watch it turn slower (or less smoth rather) as the seconds or minutes go by.

this was actually the case (which prompted me to finally bring it up after i’d been thinking about posting) at last nights garden closing party. There were both skeleton torches and the windmill placed but the flames did little to add to the lag, but the windmill, while smooth at first, slowly spun and spun to generate more lag that I actually just ended up calling it for the night haha.
  • @bluewiz thanks for your feedback!  This is now a rotation on the Haunted Wind Mill!

• Hey @VFK_Mintie , can you work that magic on the witch bed and haunted organ? It would be great if they were functional.
  • Bless, thank you mintie! This will help the lag in my first room out so much.

• edited November 2018

ooo too bad the windmill doesn't fit in at all with won of my rooms bc I needed to add lag!  ride was way too fast! lol

but i'm glad it now has an idle mode - ty mintie! hugs

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!