Trading thread

Comments

• @GiftPrincess LOL thank you but i might go with sleepy hollow @HoneyBee i need pants for a friend ^-^ just lmk when you can play, bee
    art-starbucks 
  • edited September 2018
    If you're on I can play now for the next like 40 minutes or so! :) I'll just chill in the lobby :)
  • HoneyBee said:

If you're on I can play now for the next like 40 minutes or so! :) I'll just chill in the lobby :)
    ah was doing homework! i haven't eaten yet either.. when are you free after the 40 mins?
    art-starbucks 
  • I might be able to play a little bit for the next 3 hours after that, not sure how focused I'll be able to be on it but if you're just trying to master it should still help you out :) Otherwise I'm free in like the early mornings :)
  • HoneyBee said:

I might be able to play a little bit for the next 3 hours after that, not sure how focused I'll be able to be on it but if you're just trying to master it should still help you out :) Otherwise I'm free in like the early mornings :)

alright. let me log on my clone, eat quickly then we can play?
    art-starbucks 
  • sounds good! I'm just going through the colonial crates so i'll head there after i get all those done :)
  • TYVM RED!!!! <3

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @I.Am.Chalk this thread?
    art-starbucks 
  • i have, platinum blonde mermaid hair, 2 ice carts and 1 parfait, credits, waterfall purple, i  also have a bunch of various hairs that i am trading 

i like the mask near the necklace,the necklace, gold statues, orcas, the tomb thing between the rugs and egg
  • ElectricRainbowUnicornz said:

i have, platinum blonde mermaid hair, 2 ice carts and 1 parfait, credits, waterfall purple, i  also have a bunch of various hairs that i am trading 

i like the mask near the necklace,the necklace, gold statues, orcas, the tomb thing between the rugs and egg
    ah pardon me, i forgot to take out the tomb lamp. would you trade the mermaid and waterfall hair for my items? and are you online?
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

ElectricRainbowUnicornz said:

i have, platinum blonde mermaid hair, 2 ice carts and 1 parfait, credits, waterfall purple, i  also have a bunch of various hairs that i am trading 

ah pardon me, i forgot to take out the tomb lamp. would you trade the mermaid and waterfall hair for my items? and are you online?

yeah sure :) whats the snake thing? its cute, can i trade credits for that? i am currently online 
  • ElectricRainbowUnicornz said:

prettyredstone said:

ElectricRainbowUnicornz said:

yeah sure :) whats the snake thing? its cute, can i trade credits for that? i am currently online 
    it's a easter thing. you can have that for free. im online now for the host event, in myster-red's room
    art-starbucks 
  • Hi there. I'm interested in these items of yours:

yo

I don't really have much of what you're mainly looking for, but I do have some stuff over here for trade: http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/880171/
    Feel free to PM me to work something out. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• what would you want for the lumberjack boots? i have some of your wants, but i don't think i would do any of them for the shoes. would you possibly do credits instead?

new sig
  • Cordelia said:

what would you want for the lumberjack boots? i have some of your wants, but i don't think i would do any of them for the shoes. would you possibly do credits instead?

Do you have any pins or party favors on my other threads?
    art-starbucks 
  • edited October 2018
    Jessizoid said:

Hi there. I'm interested in these items of yours:

yo

I don't really have much of what you're mainly looking for, but I do have some stuff over here for trade: http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/880171/
    Feel free to PM me to work something out. :)
    let me see if i still have those rose bushes, i haven't updated the furni in a while

edit: alright cool i do, i'll DM you
    art-starbucks