Halloween Costume Ideas

2»

Comments

• @Chyne q: i think you tagged the wrong person hehe

new sig
  • @Cordelia OMG im SO sorry, I am really out of it today! Doctors got me on new meds
    Signature
  • edited October 2018
    CozyFallWitch said:

Envying_Rose said:

Another cool costume idea would be Avatar the Last Airbender

Girls would have: Toph, Katara, and Azula

Costume 1

Costume 3

Costume 2

Boys would have: Aang, Sokka, and Zuko

Costume 4

Costume 5

Costume 6
    I have also mentioned that these costumes should be made :) 
    Back a while ago on the devblog 

my appa agree's 

30594658_1648713231921527_1107241707101322434_n
    I have been suggesting these costumes for the past two years!! I really hope they make them @CozyFallWitch
    vfkk
  • I got all of the Phantom costumes. they are by far my favourite costumes to come out the past couple of years. They are amazing and the staff did a wonderful job on them.
    VFK sig
  • I don't mean to be that guy; but isn't Persona 5 an anime?
  • @FracturedMemories I don't mean to be that guy, but don't people do research before they assume things? Because, you know what happens when you assume... ;)
    yikes
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• edited October 2018
    @FracturedMemories I don't mean to be that guy, but don't people do research before they assume things? Because, you know what happens when you assume... ;)
    yikes

@Jessizoid I think what @FracturedMemories means when he says anime is this:

anime
    wikipedia: Anime is hand-drawn and computer animation originating from or associated with Japan.

Because the series originates in japan and has the anime style of art I think it falls into the anime category.  
    Persona-5-Maniax-Cover

Not taking sides I like both non anime and anime stuff but I think that is what he means
  • @Karylina I see your point, but with that logic, pretty much every piece of modern media would be considered "anime." 

Anyway, arguing about costumes got super old pretty fast. I can't wait for Halloween to be over. Better yet, I hope VFK turns us all into Baby Grinch for the rest of our virtual existence. 

baby grinch

Duces.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• edited October 2018
    Jessizoid said:

@Karylina I see your point, but with that logic, pretty much every piece of modern media would be considered "anime." 

Anyway, arguing about costumes got super old pretty fast. I can't wait for Halloween to be over. Better yet, I hope VFK turns us all into Baby Grinch for the rest of our virtual existence. 

baby grinch

Duces.
    True enough, although I think the main definition is that it's made in japan.   I never really thought about it as arguing, I think having intelligent debates about word definitions are cool!
  • Actually... I did do a little research.  I watch anime so stuff like this pops up on my "recommended for you" list on crunchy roll and hulu. 

um
  • Envying_Rose said:

CozyFallWitch said:

Envying_Rose said:

Another cool costume idea would be Avatar the Last Airbender

Girls would have: Toph, Katara, and Azula

Costume 1

Costume 3

Costume 2

Boys would have: Aang, Sokka, and Zuko

Costume 4

Costume 5

Costume 6
    I have also mentioned that these costumes should be made :) 
    Back a while ago on the devblog 

my appa agree's 

30594658_1648713231921527_1107241707101322434_n
    I have been suggesting these costumes for the past two years!! I really hope they make them @CozyFallWitch

@Envying_Rose  

appa
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • i just want spongebob costumes so i dont have to do an off-brand patrick star during cute or boot.
    Marina_and_the_diamonds
  • How does everyone like the costumes that have been released this year?
    Signature
  • @Jessizoid omg. Wig = gone. Sis snapped. Can we put gifs on here? Just imagine a clapping gif LOL.
  • The costumes this year are awesome! My favourite costume is Kid Icarus!(the greek themed costume) and it was my most wanted costume so I was so happy when I saw they actually made it! I love how they made Jasmine and Ariel too as they are my favourite Disney princess! I can't wait to see what the last of them are tomorrow!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @Jessizoid omg. Wig = gone. Sis snapped. Can we put gifs on here? Just imagine a clapping gif LOL.
    @Perpetual_Fighter Everybody loves Baby Grinch.

yus

Everybody.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★