Miss Clue: Haunted Graveyard Hunt!

Put your detective skills to work in this Phantastic graveyard!
There are lots of exciting updates coming, so you'll want to keep your magnifying glass ready and a fingerprint dusting brush nearby!
Can you find the 13 Magnifying Glasses in this hauntingly eerie burial ground?  Only you can be the judge!
Good luck, Detectives! 
Happy Halloween!

missclue_graveyardhunt

Miss Clue Team

Comments

• This was pretty fun. :) 
    Do we post our results here, or will there be a big reveal after Halloween? ^^
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• OMG MINTIE MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart goes lub lub dub... Excited for (new) Miss Clue... Lub dub lub dub!!!!!!! (Repeat through out the day)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I had a hard time finding the last one. It blended in so well!
    Signature
  • I found them all! Do we post results or will you guys reveal where all of them are at sometime after Halloween?
  • I FOUND THEM ALL!!! @VFK_Mintie any hint as to when these exciting updates will be announced?? im DYING for more miss clue!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Woot I found them!! :O
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • found them all!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Everyone did a great job finding all of the Magnifying Glasses!  Congratulations Sleuthers!

Happy Halloween! :)

-Mintie
  • It took a bit, but I did find all of them. Good work Mintie! Thank you! I also wait to see how the new Miss Clue will be and await it's release.
  • Mintie - " So many questions and not enough donuts."  (laughing)