Autumn & Halloween Suggestion Masterpost [Costumes, Fall Fashions, & More!]

13»

Comments

• Love the post Zoee! The flickering pumpkin pin is a cool idea :). The crescent moon medal is really cool! Reminds me of the super hero I want a costume of (moon knight). The ghost is also really cool, although of course my ultimate preference is for a re release of the original pumpkin trophy (like you mentioned in the post). I’ve been busy, so I don’t recall if I suggested on the devblog, but if they don’t want to recrelease the original pumpkin, perhaps they can make something very similar with updated graphics? Not sure if I’ll even be able to build anyways because of all my school work, so I giggle when I even bother suggesting medals lol.
  • @millsfan Thanks, Mills!
    I wanted a pumpkin medal/trophy at first as well, until somebody brought up the fact that there has already been 3 versions of pumpkin medals/trophies released (which I was unaware of) 
    I would be happy with any of those options though!
  • Zoee said:

@millsfan Thanks, Mills!

I wanted a pumpkin medal/trophy at first as well, until somebody brought up the fact that there has already been 3 versions of pumpkin medals/trophies released (which I was unaware of) 
    I would be happy with any of those options though!
    I would never say no to a big New pumpkin trophy but I do see the want for the original trophy To be honest, I love the original trophy.. but I could totally see vfk re doing the texture for it in a great way. If you look at the original trophy, for example the gold one, the gold color is very light, almost a light yellow, not a rich gold, and the light yellow blends in too much with the light highlights on it. I’d love to see it remade with more of greater contrast between the trophies color (gold, silver) and the light highlights shining on it.

• They made the care bear costumes you suggested. They made every colour but pink. care bear
    care bear
    care bear
    care bear
    care bear
    cutelina
  • YES This is so exciting to see ideas come to life!!  Awesome Pictures @cute_lina I'll add this idea to my post as well!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

YES This is so exciting to see ideas come to life!!  Awesome Pictures @cute_lina I'll add this idea to my post as well!

thank you and make sure to credit zooe for having the idea. 
    cutelina
  • edited September 2018
    cute_lina said:

iStella said:

YES This is so exciting to see ideas come to life!!  Awesome Pictures @cute_lina I'll add this idea to my post as well!

thank you and make sure to credit zooe for having the idea. 
    I always link the original post on miss clue so everyone can check it out!  I'll start adding titles to the suggestions! :)
    --

• Yay!! they're so cute &  exactly what I envisioned. Thanks guys! @cute_lina @iStella
  • Zoee said:

Yay!! they're so cute &  exactly what I envisioned. Thanks guys! @cute_lina @iStella

Congratulations @Zoee you did a totally good job with your edits!
    --

• Zoee said:

Yay!! they're so cute &  exactly what I envisioned. Thanks guys! @cute_lina @iStella

your welcome :)
    cutelina
  • Posted on Player Ideas Made!
    --

• edited September 2018
    have another idea,

I love the land mermaid hair in brown, but I think it would be cute if we could have have some ombre styles like the other colors--with the base being brown?

7-subtle-purple-ombre-for-brunettes

Purple-Jewel-Tones-Balayage

a3184844-8f93-4657-98ff-5a147add76be

b8ddc1b300189d41f4cae59c7038f13e

Blush-Rose-Gold-Ombre

• @Kitten yes I love that! Would be perfect for Halloween. I love the style of those mermaid hairs!
  • I was just thinking about the new Halloween memberships coming out soon and I was looking at our themes trying to find something new to use and thought that a CUTE Pumpkin theme and a Autumn leaf theme would be awesome!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Thanksgiving/Fall lamp ideas..

A sunflower table lamp. Maybe like 3 sunflowers on a stem sort of.
    Scarecrow standing lamp, with scarecrow holding bunches of corn in each hand that light up )or lanterns but the corn would be more Fallish.

• @Fonna love those ideas!!! i would love more sunflower items

Also, the costumes for today are Ariel & Eric land costumes!! woo
  • we got a blue moon pin in antique today, woo :)
  • they also made the maid and behop outfits 
    cutelina
  • @cute_lina youre right! Thanks for reminding me
  • Zoee said:

@cute_lina youre right! Thanks for reminding me

your welcome
    cutelina
  • Jasmine & Aladdin costumes were made!! Woo :)
  • Bumping this because I really want to see these fall fashions come out! 
  • Wow!!  :)

fallfashionsgirls2
    fallfashionsboys2

newfallfashions
  • Bumping this because I'd really like to see some new crafting colors! 
    Especially the grey and white!!!!!! the new cardigan would look GREAT in different shades of grey! 
  • @FracturedMemories those are on my bandana thread! i’ll bump that
  • Zoee said:

Wow!!  :)

fallfashionsgirls2
    fallfashionsboys2

newfallfashions
    Wow congrats! They copied it exactly as pictured!

:D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question