Game requirements for game enchantments/rewards?

Hello!

Can someone dumb down the game requirements to receive the new Shooting Stars game enchantment? Thanks in advance!

new sig

Comments

• You have to win the award (currently the anniversary shoes) from 6 out of the 8 games, you should get a pop up similar to this:

Capture1
    Capture2
  • @Kitten Thank you! I should have specified that I was looking for exact game points/qualifications to win the "Special Award" from each game. Do you know those?

new sig
  • Not off the top of my head, but I know they are point values. In the case of Checkers, I do know that its 15 games and then you win the award. 

• These are what I know about mastering (my experience and what I've heard).

Wild West Checkers: play against somebody or clone - 15 rounds, 3 opponents (doesn't matter how many rounds per opponent), must win all. Play with help fairy - 30 win rounds.

Waters of Life: say 8,000 - 10,000 or 5 - 8 rounds of escaping alligators plus huge points (guesstimate lol). You don't need to save the baby animals, you just keep shooting nets at alligators. If you do save all animals and bring them to the island, it ends the round and goes towards the next. I do this when my hands are tired.

Fireworks: 40,000 - 50,000 total points. I usually score 4,000 plus minimum and I noticed have to do it 10x or so. If you score 6K-8K per round, then lesser game to fulfill.

Haunting of Sleepy Hollow: hard to tell but I think 5,000 points

Audubon Wildlife: Basic principle - the higher the score, the lesser games you need to play. Less score, more games. Around 20x if score is lower than 100. I guess 15x if score is 200-500 per round. Some players have massive points like 8K in one go and I'm like... HOW? (LOL) And maybe they only do 5x of same points or less.

Space Pirates: Around: 10,000 points or so. (I think, it's been so long since I played to master this, well... Few months. LOL!)

Night Fighters: 5,000 I believe. For me Night Fighters is the easiest space game to master as long as you log in all your clones and shoot at them. limit of 8-10 characters per game (at the top of my head). LOL

Laser Tag: This is always mastered on mine so I really don't know it's mastery level. I'm gonna say 20,000 - 25,000 points, around there. This can easily be achieved if you play against your clone and do the 40-40 shoot plus clicking CTRL while shooting at opponent.

This is what I think I know right now -- at the top of my head.. So I might be off with some points! Hope it helps!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @Giftprincess gave great explanations.  I think fireworks is anywhere from 40,000-45,000 points.  Im not sure if it goes as high as 50,000, but who knows, maybe it does...
  • I always thought the Audubon birds game required 25,000 points, but recently I've had people say that its actually 2,500.  I'm not the best at birds, so I'm not able to just go in and score a ton of points.  I usually play anywhere from 20-30 games, and with my basic skill level I eventually master it.  I think birds is a game or memorization, and you get better as you play more and memorize the birds in the game
  • Mills is right, birds is a game of memorization, but there are also a few tricks to it.

-It is NEVER the fourth choice
    -click a bird right before you go into the next room, and then answer it in the next room. Easier higher points, especially when you do this before you exit the last room and then go through the lobby and wait until you enter the first actual game room, it gives you double the points.
  • Audubon
    Birds is easy if you want to run several clones at same time thru it .. 
    what you do is get five hundred points during the entire time you play it ...
    on the first and second bird room click all you can .. dont steer car or get gas etc.
    then go to next clone .. do all birds in first too rooms ... 
    go to next ...etc.
    when you go to the next clone, totally ignore what is happening to the other clones
    run them thru this way twenty too times and you will get the award.
    I usually run ate clones at a time thru.

Laser:
    Bring in six clones
    clone 1 and 2 does first level, clone 3 and 4 does second level, clone 5 and 6 does third level
    shoot won clone 45 times, shoot second clone 45 times ..all the while shooting keep hitting the control button to bounce up and down for health to grow faster .... shoot each other 3 to 4 times in each round .. each 45 times .. last few seconds kill off won of them if wants
    need about 5 or 6 games this way .. and they all win the prize

Night Fighter 
    Choose who will hit all the others .. make this clone choose a blue or green fighter plane ..then load as many as you can, i try to bring in 6 or 7 other clones .. and put them in the pink planes to see them better
    in each level .. quickly raise all the pink planes near top of screen .. using think it is the x button (if too high z lowers it a bit)  then use space bar and blue / green plane to shoot all the pink planes to destroy them all
    you need 2500 points plus 6 games for that clone to win the prize .. sooooooo once you reach the 2500 put that first shooter clone as won being hit and put won that had been a hit clone to be the shooter .. rotating them thru as they reach 2500 points ...

Checkers:
    The clone you want to get the prize is "A" .. 
    play A against B twice making sure A wins both times
    play A against C twice making sure A wins both times 
    keep doing it for D, E, F, G, and H clones .. 
    you need 12 to 14 win games .. beating each clone ONLY twice, otherwise you will have to do more games.
    I have created and memorized a win pattern ... takes each game two minutes to play

Fireworks:
    8 games of 6000/7000 is needed (roughly 48000 points)

Water of Life:
    7 games needed
  • bumping for who may need it

new sig
  • Thank you for bumping this! I think Im actually going to try games and see if I can win the costume parts!

• Can someone please explain to me how you get and substantial points in Space Pirates? My little 150 points a game is not cutting it.
  • edited October 2018
    Well i just reached the verdict that birds is not 2,500 because i just made 2,519 with 10 games.... so what is the real goal points? if its really 25,000 then... yikes

edit: currently at 2,881 now.....
    art-starbucks 
  • @prettyredstone

I had the same problem last year. I was already past the 2,500 mark so I really think there are levels in Audubon game. I'll just title them: Primary, Secondary & Tertiary, lol! So last year when I was past the 2,500 mark and couldn't master, out of frustration I spammed Help Reports (peace VFK staff lol). VFK_Brizzie was kind enough to cheer me on game through game telling me I'm almost mastered. And I think I mastered by 5,000 points. And my points per game were around 200-500 points.

So maybe I'm in the SECONDARY category (maybe, just a wild guess). Primary (25 points - 100 points???). Tertiary, are simply people that scores thousands, the way I see it in game leaderboards in home page.

So I think the game adapts to your average memory capacity shenanigan. Or maybe it strictly have to be played by (insert number here) times (which I haven't counted because I really don't play Audubon birds game anymore).

Hope my explanation helped. O.O

:)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Fonna said:

Can someone please explain to me how you get and substantial points in Space Pirates? My little 150 points a game is not cutting it.

What I do is what I call "Shoot, Life, Shoot, Life". I shoot my other account once. My other account shoot me once. Then we get life. We do this over and over again till time runs out in a level. You can log in another account within your game so that it will show extra life and bullets. When you get 15-20+ shoot per level, multiply by 3 levels, you will get good overall points, somewhere like 400-1,000+. The point is not to get killed in every level so that you still garner points through out the time limit. You can shoot twice as long as you don't diminish your opponent's health bar then do the routine again over and over. It's kind of like Laser Tag but only shoot once-twice then get life.

Hope this helps! :)

@Fonna

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GiftPrincess yes that helps so much! if it really indeed is 5,000, ill let you know. I try to aim for 200-500 points so not big of a deal for me to keep going if i know 5,000 is good enough. i mean im more than halfway there anyway 
    art-starbucks 
  • @GiftPrincess im screaming. I made 5,014 in birds and still doesnt count as completed. 

art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

@GiftPrincess im screaming. I made 5,014 in birds and still doesnt count as completed. 

Can you count how many games you played for the 5,000 points? Hmmmmm….. Count the games, then your average score per game then send it to help. Hopefully they can shed light on it!

:)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • My personal rank from easiest/fastest to hardest/longest to master. Feel free to share yours!

Night Fighters
    Laser Tag
    Waters of Life
    Checkers
    Sleepy Hollow
    Space Pirates
    Audubon Birds
    Fireworks

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited October 2018
    I still don't understand Sleepy Hollow or Waters of Life

• We really need that game tracker. xD
  • Bumping this for myself

Signature
  • Anyone know how many games of Pirates it usually takes to get the piece? Ive played almopst twenty games and nothing so far.... 
    GiftPrincess said:

My personal rank from easiest/fastest to hardest/longest to master. Feel free to share yours!

Night Fighters
    Laser Tag
    Waters of Life
    Checkers
    Sleepy Hollow
    Space Pirates
    Audubon Birds
    Fireworks

VFK sig
  • @PhantomsAngelOfMusic my friend Wild said 7... and lo and behold i got the prize within 7 games. I think, however, the points should be high enough at least to get a sand dollar or ice coin (500+ points) in oder to get it in 7 games
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

@PhantomsAngelOfMusic my friend Wild said 7... and lo and behold i got the prize within 7 games. I think, however, the points should be high enough at least to get a sand dollar or ice coin (500+ points) in oder to get it in 7 games

Oh boy, I have a ways to go then. I can only use 2 or 3 clones at a time (3 makes it crash sometimes) so I guess I have to just buckle down and be ready to play another 10+ games...
    VFK sig
  • PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

prettyredstone said:

@PhantomsAngelOfMusic my friend Wild said 7... and lo and behold i got the prize within 7 games. I think, however, the points should be high enough at least to get a sand dollar or ice coin (500+ points) in oder to get it in 7 games

Oh boy, I have a ways to go then. I can only use 2 or 3 clones at a time (3 makes it crash sometimes) so I guess I have to just buckle down and be ready to play another 10+ games...
    try to get some friends to play with you, much easier 
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

prettyredstone said:

Hard when I have work or homework when they are on. I'll just take forever to get it
    VFK sig
  • PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

prettyredstone said:

PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

prettyredstone said:

Hard when I have work or homework when they are on. I'll just take forever to get it
    2 clones is more efficient then(maybe just even one clone is enough, i don't even shoot my friend's clone); you'd only need to repeatedly shoot it and make it get health. i'm not sure what your process is but if 3 is too much to handle then don't do it, it'll only make the suffering worse. 

I will just say the informative stuff anyway; you and your clone shoot each other once or enough to not kill each other, make that same clone get health, and wash rinse repeat. The second clone is not even necessary, especially in your case of making more work for yourself, you will honestly earn enough points with 1 clone. Very time management as well but it works. Try to get at least 15-20 points per game
    art-starbucks 
  • I can vouch for @prettyredstone's 1 clone method. I only use my clone and main, but I've never counted how many games it takes me