Game Reward Progress

Hi there! I think we need a way to check our progress for games. I struggle to know what I need and how long I need to allot for grinding the games, and I'm sure I'm not alone in my thoughts.

Anyone else agree?

new sig

Comments

• I do! It would be so much easier for us and help us get what we need faster
  • Everything resets after every magic earned.

Anyone is free to correct me on points

Fireworks is 45k points 
    checkers is 12-15 games
    hollow is 6k points
    night fighters; it's better to put clones/friends on a ship that is 7 health to get more points, does not take long at all maybe 3-5 games if you get high enough points
    waters is 7 games, doesnt matter if you escape

sorry i do not have information on pirates or laser. it is easy to keep track of points or games as soon as you start from your reset point.

art-starbucks 
  • edited October 2018
    @prettyredstone this was a post suggesting a window/pop up to show how much progress you have left to make for all games. q: sorry for the confusion.

as in, a list of games and the points you have left to earn for every game.

new sig
  • Cordelia said:

@prettyredstone this was a post suggesting a window/pop up to show how much progress you have left to make for all games. q: sorry for the confusion.

as in, a list of games and the points you have left to earn for every game.
    ah its ok. given it was late and i did 4 hours of gaming... ill second the motion to give us a pop up of progress (i think campfire wanted to know about the points anyway in another post)
    art-starbucks 
  • This is such a good idea!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• This is a great idea!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Does anyone have an updated list on points for games? I can't find one other than on this post
    VFK sig

• ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question