[CLOSED]

edited November 2018 in VFK Trading Post
★☆★☆★
butterflyaway
If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
whistle
★☆★☆★

Comments

• edited September 2018
    Hey there I need these:
    insider

I have:
    2017 Midsummer Nights Mask
    Land Mermaid - Top, Skirt (blue?)

• Hi I need one pair of your lobster pants. unfortunately dont have anything on your list but let me know if you'd take 150k for a pair. ty!
  • @I.Am.Chalk - Hey there. Feel free to message me so we can set up a trade deal. :)

@Zoee - No worries, that's fine. Let me know when you're able to trade.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Interested in these! I have 5x Borinthian leather, 2018 Crossword Puzzle Bag Hat (host hunt) and Game Pants - Laser Tag - Girl!
    Let me know, thanks!

JESSIZOIDs Junkyard trades2

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

Interested in these! I have 5x Borinthian leather, 2018 Crossword Puzzle Bag Hat (host hunt) and Game Pants - Laser Tag - Girl!
    Let me know, thanks!

JESSIZOIDs Junkyard trades2
    I'll PM you! :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• BUMP!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• BUMP!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Is the nightfighter shirt still avaliable?? 
  • Kitten said:

Is the nightfighter shirt still avaliable?? 

Yup, I still have it. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• BUMP! LOTS OF THINGS ADDED!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Land Mermaid Green top and skirt, Tiki Maiden Hair - Black for your Clover and Radiation FX? Let me know! :)

Also may I know the credit prices for your brick walls, space maze walls, ice panels and icicle walls? Thanks! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Land Mermaid Green top and skirt, Tiki Maiden Hair - Black for your Clover and Radiation FX? Let me know! :)

Also may I know the credit prices for your brick walls, space maze walls, ice panels and icicle walls? Thanks! :)
    Hi Gift. :) I actually just finished my Land Mermaid collection, so I'm no longer in need of those, sorry! :( I'm also not really interested in the Tiki Maiden Hairs unless they are included with the outfits, sorry again! :( I'm willing to take credits for items if you want to re-offer!
    For the maze walls... 5k per wall? Let me know, thanks! Feel free to PM me for anything.

★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• OK that's fine! I also have the 2015 candies you need! Re-checking how many pieces I have. :) How much will your FX be credit wise? Just curious. But lmk if the candies can cover it. Does the 5K include the 1x1 blocks? Or the 5k covers the bigger sizes, such as 3x3/4x4? I'll PM you the candies later.

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

OK that's fine! I also have the 2015 candies you need! Re-checking how many pieces I have. :) How much will your FX be credit wise? Just curious. But lmk if the candies can cover it. Does the 5K include the 1x1 blocks? Or the 5k covers the bigger sizes, such as 3x3/4x4? I'll PM you the candies later.

I'll PM you!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• BUMP! Mostly looking for credits now!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• BUMP!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• @Jessizoid I am interested in your blue dragon hair and the pink snowman head. I will give you 50 grand per item or just 100 grand for the hair
    vfkk
  • Envying_Rose said:

@Jessizoid I am interested in your blue dragon hair and the pink snowman head. I will give you 50 grand per item or just 100 grand for the hair

I'll give you both items for 110k.
    10k = Pink Snowman Light Head
    100k = Blue Dragon Hair
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• @Jessizoid I will just take the hair 
    vfkk
  • edited October 2018
    Envying_Rose said:

@Jessizoid I will just take the hair 

I'm in the Garden if you want to trade now. I'm getting off VFK in 15 minutes.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• @Jessizoid I'll be there in a little bit

vfkk
  • how many credits for two flame pins and the static pin next to it lmk

• Pancakez said:

how many credits for two flame pins and the static pin next to it lmk

2k each?
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• BUMP!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• How many credits do u value the pegasus hair?
  • @ThunderLightning 50k each?
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• how much for phantom magic, the magic next to the strike magic, and the next magic after that?
    also how much for the pot of gold, blue spinner, glowing spinner, and night fighters shirt?
  • BUMP!!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• BUMP!!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Is the gypsy outfit still available? 
    Signature