bye!!

well u guys probably havent seen me on much and thats cause im just too busy and dont care about this game anymore lol but anyways im quitting and thanks to everyone for the great memories and u might see me on in like five years hehehe but I WANNA thank the missclue boards for a great time on vfk and thank you all!!! i love u guys so much Im giving literally everything on my account so hmu if u need anything but stuff like my beanie and all are gonna be for friends so dont ask 

Comments

• I'm going to miss you girl. I hope things go well for you. 
    cutelina
  • Awe Re!!! Im gonna miss you :(
    Signature
  • Gonna miss you girl!  You are a person that really livens the room when you walk in!  Also gonna miss your fashion!

Best of luck!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• cute_lina said:

I'm going to miss you girl. I hope things go well for you. 

@cute_lina im gonna miss u too girl!! ill come visit u and thanks so much!
    Blue.Lagoon said:

Awe Re!!! Im gonna miss you :(

Blue.Lagoon said:

@Blue.Lagoon gonna miss u too!! i need to give u rare lets talk about when we could get on together

iStella said:

Gonna miss you girl!  You are a person that really livens the room when you walk in!  Also gonna miss your fashion!

Best of luck!
    @iStella hahaha thanks girl! I will try to visit u guys as much as possible and I hope the best for u too

• Renesmee said:

cute_lina said:

Blue.Lagoon said:

Blue.Lagoon said:

@Blue.Lagoon gonna miss u too!! i need to give u rare lets talk about when we could get on together

iStella said:

Gonna miss you girl!  You are a person that really livens the room when you walk in!  Also gonna miss your fashion!

Best of luck!
    @iStella hahaha thanks girl! I will try to visit u guys as much as possible and I hope the best for u too
    thanks for showing up earlier it made my day seeing you again. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

Renesmee said:

cute_lina said:

Blue.Lagoon said:

Blue.Lagoon said:

iStella said:

Best of luck!
    love ya!!  :x

• Renesmee said:

cute_lina said:

Renesmee said:

cute_lina said:

Blue.Lagoon said:

Blue.Lagoon said:

iStella said:

Best of luck!
    love ya!!  :x
    you too 
    cutelina
  • Reading this made me so sad. You probably don't know me that well, if at all. I used to be LittleRue (and Haruka, briefly) and I was literally JUST watching your 2016 and 2017 VFK Memories videos and thinking, "I haven't seen Re on in a while, I hope she's doing okay." We didn't talk much beyond the occasional trade room banter, but I just want you to know that your kind, conversational, and might I say fashionable presence has shaped my memories of the VFK milieu. You will be missed by me and and so many others! Of course, I wish you the best! Please visit often. :)
  • Haruna said:

Reading this made me so sad. You probably don't know me that well, if at all. I used to be LittleRue (and Haruka, briefly) and I was literally JUST watching your 2016 and 2017 VFK Memories videos and thinking, "I haven't seen Re on in a while, I hope she's doing okay." We didn't talk much beyond the occasional trade room banter, but I just want you to know that your kind, conversational, and might I say fashionable presence has shaped my memories of the VFK milieu. You will be missed by me and and so many others! Of course, I wish you the best! Please visit often. :)

I’m doing well and thanks ur so sweet<3 I hope to see u soon and wish u the best too<3

• I have a feeling I will see you again in the next 10 years or so. Haha. I always say in VFK rooms that nobody really quits, they log in eventually again! But best wishes and glad to have made your acquaintance! :D :D :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

I have a feeling I will see you again in the next 10 years or so. Haha. I always say in VFK rooms that nobody really quits, they log in eventually again! But best wishes and glad to have made your acquaintance! :D :D :D

Thanks
    :x

• Good Bye Re! We'll miss you! :(
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • HBforever said:

Good Bye Re! We'll miss you! :(

GONNA MISS ALL OF U TOO!!