Autumn & Halloween Suggestion Masterpost [Costumes, Fall Fashions, & More!]

Comments

• GiftPrincess said:

So in love with the 90's! :D Keep it going Zoee!

Thanks Gift! :)
  • These ideas are so great!! I'm definitely rooting for chandeliers, that would be awesome!
  • pianobliss said:

These ideas are so great!! I'm definitely rooting for chandeliers, that would be awesome!

Woot! Thanks :)
  • edited September 2018
    Designed an idea for the Halloween Ride Contest medal :)

I find that a lot of players (including myself) are a little bummed that we missed out on the original pumpkin medal because it is such a classic, timeless symbol of Halloween. Because of this, I took some inspiration from some of my favorite Halloween items:

WitchPumpkins

And came up with the Witch Pumpkin Medals:

pumpkinwitchhatmedals

PumpkinWitchMedalsAvatar

(really poorly edited I know lol but you get the idea)

*adding this to the main body of the thread as well*
  • Just another idea to throw out there, but I would LOVE to see crayon outfits!  Crayon outfits could be in all of the colors of the rainbow.  The rainbow as we all know is red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.  I also think that everyone should be able to buy all of the colors! The hats could be the crayon points, and the body could just be a simple cylinder that has the color written on it in the traditional crayon font!  

It's a simple but cute idea!  
  • FracturedMemories said:

Just another idea to throw out there, but I would LOVE to see crayon outfits!  Crayon outfits could be in all of the colors of the rainbow.  The rainbow as we all know is red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.  I also think that everyone should be able to buy all of the colors! The hats could be the crayon points, and the body could just be a simple cylinder that has the color written on it in the traditional crayon font!  

That's cute!

I'm seeing this as a craft-worthy idea. :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

FracturedMemories said:

Just another idea to throw out there, but I would LOVE to see crayon outfits!  Crayon outfits could be in all of the colors of the rainbow.  The rainbow as we all know is red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.  I also think that everyone should be able to buy all of the colors! The hats could be the crayon points, and the body could just be a simple cylinder that has the color written on it in the traditional crayon font!  

That's cute!

I'm seeing this as a craft-worthy idea. :D

Love this idea! Added it to the thread :)
  • Zoee said:

I find that a lot of players (including myself) are a little bummed that we missed out on the original pumpkin medal because it is such a classic, timeless symbol of Halloween. Because of this, I took some inspiration from some of my favorite Halloween items:

WitchPumpkins

pumpkinwitchhatmedals

PumpkinWitchMedalsAvatar

While I totally love the pumpkin theme, we've had it 3 times and I would really like to see something new and fresh!  actually the second pumpkin medals have a pointy hat I found all the pictures I could of them:

First time:
    pumpkinmedalyear1 pumpkintrophyyear1-2pumpkinpinyear2

Second time:
    pumpkinmedalyear2pumpkintrophyyear2-2pumpkinpinyear2 <same as first pin

Third time:

Pumpkinmedalyear3 
    pumpkinpinyear3
    pumpkintrophyyear3

I would love to see either a ghost theme or skull theme!! Reference:

Ghost:

th (1)
    s-l1000 (1)
    th

ghosttrophy

Skull theme:original_skull-necklace
    Golden_Skull_Trophy_Award2__83038.1410987928.358.358 
    0012540_skeleton-head-halloween-trophy_600
    Skulltrophy

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Zoee said:

WitchPumpkins

pumpkinwitchhatmedals

PumpkinWitchMedalsAvatar

While I totally love the pumpkin theme, we've had it 3 times and I would really like to see something new and fresh!  actually the second pumpkin medals have a pointy hat I found all the pictures I could of them:

First time:

Second time:

Third time:

Pumpkinmedalyear3 
    pumpkinpinyear3
    pumpkintrophyyear3

Ghost:

th (1)
    s-l1000 (1)
    th

ghosttrophy

Skulltrophy

Wow! I've NEVER seen those Pumpkin medals before.. that's so weird!! Thank you so much for telling me :)  
    I have a few more ideas that I will make edits for. I was thinking about a skull too! and I love your ghost idea! I'd love to make an edit for those and post them if you dont mind?
  • Zoee said:

Zoee said:

WitchPumpkins

pumpkinwitchhatmedals

PumpkinWitchMedalsAvatar

First time:

Second time:

Third time:

Pumpkinmedalyear3 
    pumpkinpinyear3
    pumpkintrophyyear3

Ghost:

th (1)
    s-l1000 (1)
    th

ghosttrophy

Skulltrophy

Wow! I've NEVER seen those Pumpkin medals before.. that's so weird!! Thank you so much for telling me :)  
    I have a few more ideas that I will make edits for. I was thinking about a skull too! and I love your ghost idea! I'd love to make an edit for those and post them if you dont mind?
    I don't mind at all I just stole them off the internet  >:) lol
    --

• Thanks to @iStella for letting me know that a witch pumpkin medal already exists! 

Because of this I made new edits of a few other ideas for the Halloween contest medals :)

Crescent Moon:

CrescentMoonMedals

CrescentMoonMedalsAvatar

Ghost:

GhostMedals
    GhostMedalsAvatar

Skull:

SkullMedals

SkullMedalsAvatar

@iStella thank you again for the suggestions!

*I will be adding this to the main part of the thread as well*

Also, I added this to the original thread a few days ago but I didn't comment about it: a Candy Corn Necklace for the Contest Boutique!

CandyCornNecklace
  • @Zoee  those look so cool!  The moon is awesome too!  And I totally second the candy corn necklace!!!
    --

• i honestly hope i get at least 3rd for once because id love a medal and trophy that are either pumpkins/moon/skulls/ghosts!! the candy corn one is cute too but im determined for 1-3 place!
    art-starbucks 
  • These ideas are so cool!!!
  • prettyredstone said:

i honestly hope i get at least 3rd for once because id love a medal and trophy that are either pumpkins/moon/skulls/ghosts!! the candy corn one is cute too but im determined for 1-3 place!

I know right! I feel like whichever it ends up being, it will be super cute.

CandyCars said:

These ideas are so cool!!!

Thank you Cars! :D
  • That moon necklace is so perfect! That's the halloween necklace we NEEDD!
  • Bumping as we get closer to October! :)
  • I absolutely love the Harry Potter costumes revealed last year, but I would also like a version without the gray sweater? Something like this:
    Spoiler:

• Oops they didn't post. 

Here you go

Spoiler:

gryffindor-tie

slytherin-tie-harry-potter-alt-2

hufflepuff-tie1

ravenclaw-tie1
  • edited September 2018
    ince this is a master post, I was wanting to add a suggestion! 

I know that we already got the capes, but from some of the people I've talked too, we aren't too impressed... capes aren't something that anyone seems to wear...

That being said, I introduce you to the idea of Halloween craftable SOCKS!

Here are some ideas! 
    in the next post because this one is broke!
  • Spoiler:
    6269msut_small HTB1Mrs4MVXXXXbEXFXXq6xXFXXXY m_5b95c5cb74359ba6c3837ae7 Skull-Skeleton-Halloween-Socks-Arthur-George-Rob-Kardashian-5_large teehee-halloween-socks-skull-mummy-pumpkin-womens-knee-high-2-pack 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Spoiler:
    10 11 12 13 14 15

I had a lot more pictures before, but they weren't working and I didn't save them..heh
  • @FracturedMemories

We have something similar to the green and black striped ones. They aren't craftable, but they're apart of witch costumes for girls. 

Capture
  • @FracturedMemories Those would be so cute to go along with the halloween pajamas i suggested!!
  • Kitten said:

@FracturedMemories

We have something similar to the green and black striped ones. They aren't craftable, but they're apart of witch costumes for girls. 

Capture
    Maybe so, but I think they would still be a great addition!  We don't have a green pair (; @Kitten

Zoee said:

@FracturedMemories Those would be so cute to go along with the halloween pajamas i suggested!!

Ahh! yes! I didn't think of that but that would be super cute!
  • This thread is wonderful!!  I hope everything gets made!!  Also @Zoee you can check off the toy story outfits! :)
    skylambsignature
  • edited September 2018
    I couldn't help but post this guys, I put this picture together with friends as the costumes came out!

It turned out totally cute, here are the toy story costumes in VFK:

2018Costumetoystoryy
    enjoy XD

--

• @SkyLamb

Woot thanks so much SkyLamb!!!

Omg thats a wonderful picture!! i love the added sheep and pony ;)
  • Zoee said:

@SkyLamb

Woot thanks so much SkyLamb!!!

Omg thats a wonderful picture!! i love the added sheep and pony ;)
    haha thanks Zoee, couldn't resist!
    --