Sandcastle Contest - Popsicle Necklace prize

2»

Comments

• Eeny meeny miny moe…

Will it be a fruit concept or animal concept?

We shall see pretty soon! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Blossomflower said:

@Perpetual_Fighter  OMG Per I thought you were from the US, where are you from? :O

I am from the US! Haha. Some people are just more polite about opinions than others.
  • Zanze said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

Zanze said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I definitely prefer the starfish, it’s more summer theme to me.

In America watermelon is how we do summer, its a summer staple, as well as a lot of vfk quests tie watermelon to summer. Next time you eat a nice piece of starfish on a summer picnic hmu!!
    Can’t relate
    That's why I said "In America"..? Ik you can't silly billy!
    I am in America...? Idk about you but people eat popsicles all year round, not just in summer. Starfish reminds me of the sea and summer. That’s why I said can’t relate.
  • Can we keep this thread about Popsicle necklaces please? If you so badly want another idea made, I strongly encourage you to make your own thread. Thanks.
  • Honestly I love the idea!!!
    Some of my fondest SUMMER memories as a kid is eating homemade popsicles with my friends!! 

Thanks for suggesting it, I really hope staff take it into consideration. I would consider finally changing my daily medal to it from my 2012 Halloween Ride medal... 

:)
  • Bellatrix said:

Honestly I love the idea!!!

Some of my fondest SUMMER memories as a kid is eating homemade popsicles with my friends!! 

Thanks for suggesting it, I really hope staff take it into consideration. I would consider finally changing my daily medal to it from my 2012 Halloween Ride medal... 

:)
    Thanks! And I totally agree about the memories thing. Would be nice to have a more wearable recent summer contest medal.
  • @Perpetual_Fighter I thought you were! I thought Zanze knew something I didn't  :-w
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Zoee said:

Can we keep this thread about Popsicle necklaces please? If you so badly want another idea made, I strongly encourage you to make your own thread. Thanks.

I am SO sorry. I actually didn't think about that when I posted my idea. I sincerely apologize if it took away from your idea and what you wanted from your thread. -hugs hugs- <3

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• waterfallglow said:

Zoee said:

Can we keep this thread about Popsicle necklaces please? If you so badly want another idea made, I strongly encourage you to make your own thread. Thanks.

I am SO sorry. I actually didn't think about that when I posted my idea. I sincerely apologize if it took away from your idea and what you wanted from your thread. -hugs hugs- <3
    No, no worries! <3 I just don't want any arguments to come out of this thread :)
  • @Zoee Yea, I agree. I never like when people end up salty/rude with their comments and start arguments either. So I understand that fear when making a thread. Thankfully, it didn't seem like too much arguing and everyone for the most part was nice with everything. It sparked players to brainstorm together and come up with cool ideas. Getting our creativeness going. However, if that isn't what you wanted/intended from your own thread I respect that completely. Maybe a separate thread for players to brainstorm on. With all that being said, after this comment I will try to keep on thread topic as possible. The popsicle is a cute idea. :)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Blossomflower said:

@Perpetual_Fighter I thought you were! I thought Zanze knew something I didn't  :-w

Ahaha, not at all. I’m definitely American.
  • Yeah, i cannot wait to see what SUMMER necklaces we get! I'm sooo excited to see tonight! Popsicles and watermelon scream SUMMER!
  • ooo id love to see a watermelon in the boutique shop! im really really really really really really tired of sea life :)
    art-starbucks 
  • YAY congrats Zoee!!! They picked your popsicle idea for the prizes this contest!!

• SANDCASTLE 2018 placer prizes

Your wish is their command!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Wooooooooooot ! 

zo za
    zo and trophies
  • now i wish i participated heh. i just want the colored popsicle 
    art-starbucks 
  • Congrats on getting your idea added. I wish the silver version was easier to see.
    cutelina
  • Those look sooooo good!!  Congratulations guys!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • NeonHearts said:

Those look sooooo good!!  Congratulations guys!!

They came out cute! Great medal! :) yay ty

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • cute_lina said:

Congrats on getting your idea added. I wish the silver version was easier to see.

NeonHearts said:

GiftPrincess said:

NeonHearts said:

They came out cute! Great medal! :) yay ty

Thanks everyone! :)
  • Ahh they are so adorable!!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Woot they're adorable! What an awesome suggestion!