Sandcastle Contest - Popsicle Necklace prize

in recent years we have had a lot of animal necklaces/medals for the annual sandcastle competition (dolphin, orca, crab). this year i was really hoping we could go back to basics and have a classic symbol of summer represent the sandcastle competition - popsicles! i've added a couple images of possible options of what it could look like (i personally prefer the first one)

popsiclenecklace

popsiclenecklace2

obviously a popsicle trophy & a popsicle pin to go along with the necklace would be nice but i am no designer so i'll leave that up to the professionals.

( ps, staff if you do use this idea plz plz make the pendant NOT gigantic like the orca necklace or the crab necklace. take inspiration from, lets say, the snail necklace from the 2017 garden contest. its a nice size! thanks :) )

Comments

• Adorable!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited August 2018
    I love this idea and definitely agree with the size of it. Many pendants are much too big and it would be nice to have one around the size of the 2017 garden snail or even the new blitz lightening bolt pendant!!
  • GiftPrincess said:

Adorable!

:)

Zanze said:

I love this idea and definitely agree with the size of it. Many pendants are much too big and it would be nice to have one around the size of the 2017 garden snail or even the new blitz lightening bolt pendant!!

Yesssss, thank you
  • I third this idea!!  Love love it, just wish I had a Popsicle at this moment XD
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Popsicles would be cute!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • give us popsicles!!
    art-starbucks 
  • edited August 2018
    You're a good friend of mine @Zoee and I'm all for trophy suggestions… but there's still 1 more animal trophy I've wanted to see…. I still want a Shark Trophy xD

• edited August 2018
    iStella said:I third this idea!!  Love love it, just wish I had a Popsicle at this moment XD

Thanks!

Holly said:Popsicles would be cute!

prettyredstone said:give us popsicles!!

Yes!!
    millsfan said:You're a good friend of mine @Zoee and I'm all for trophy suggestions… but there's still 1 more animal trophy I've wanted to see…. I still want a Shark Trophy xD

Haha, we need a break from animals!!! We need a more
    wearable necklace for a change. If we get popsicles i will never complain about contest prizes again lol
  • That is sooooooo CUTE! I would love that as a trophy even if I don't place!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • edited August 2018
    I personally would like a "Starfish" as the medal. A golden starfish necklace would be sweet.. just saying.. LOL!!

@Zoee If it was Popsicle though i like the second picture you shared the best. The bite out of it is cute.

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Starfish Medal Idea

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• it reminds me of sea salt Popsicles from kingdom hearts cute
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • I have a starfish brooch! :)

@waterfallglow

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • MistyMew said:

That is sooooooo CUTE! I would love that as a trophy even if I don't place!

millsfan said:

05-7515_tiburon-niquel

No sharks lol
    waterfallglow said:

I personally would like a "Starfish" as the medal. A golden starfish necklace would be sweet.. just saying.. LOL!!

@Zoee If it was Popsicle though i like the second picture you shared the best. The bite out of it is cute.
    Starfish would be cute but still would like to see something not themed around “under the sea” this year. We’ve had a lot of that lately
    CozyFallWitch said:

it reminds me of sea salt Popsicles from kingdom hearts cute

• @millsfan

We have a shark trophy! 

We got a tazz trophy during the anniversary.  I do not think we need another one! 

I'm all for doing a popsicle this year (preferabbly the second picture that @Zoee posted), and a starfish for next year!
  • @Zoee I love the Popsicle idea!!

Also I agree I would love to see a starfish trophy and necklace too!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • FracturedMemories said:

@millsfan

We have a shark trophy! 

We got a tazz trophy during the anniversary.  I do not think we need another one! 

I'm all for doing a popsicle this year (preferabbly the second picture that @Zoee posted), and a starfish for next year!
    Blossomflower said:

@Zoee I love the Popsicle idea!!

Also I agree I would love to see a starfish trophy and necklace too!
    Thanks guys!

• ALSO, here's an idea for a CONTEST BOUTIQUE necklace (in colour) [ idea courtesy of @Zanze ]

Love this idea, especially the one with the bite taken out of it. 

watermelonnecklace
    watermelonnecklace2
  • Zoee said:

ALSO, here's an idea for a CONTEST BOUTIQUE necklace (in colour) [ idea courtesy of @Zanze ]

Love this idea, especially the one with the bite taken out of it. 

watermelonnecklace
    watermelonnecklace2
    A watermelon necklace would be great for the contest boutique!! Plus, it would sentimental for me personally cause one of my best friends calls me watermelon for a nickname.

waterfallglow signature

• I definitely prefer the starfish, it’s more summer theme to me.
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

I definitely prefer the starfish, it’s more summer theme to me.

In America watermelon is how we do summer, its a summer staple, as well as a lot of vfk quests tie watermelon to summer. Next time you eat a nice piece of starfish on a summer picnic hmu!!
  • Idc
  • I LOVE the idea of the Popsicle and watermelon!! I like the star fish too but something so summery has never been done!  It's always more beach/water themed  I agree with the starwish for next year though!!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • NeonHearts said:

I LOVE the idea of the Popsicle and watermelon!! I like the star fish too but something so summery has never been done!  It's always more beach/water themed  I agree with the starwish for next year though!!!

Thanks! I agree with you completely :)
  • Long story short... it all comes down to each of our own personal interests and likes. Nothing wrong with that. Hopefully over the years, staff can make each of our wants come true. Just won't happen all at once. <3

waterfallglow signature

• Zanze said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

In America watermelon is how we do summer, its a summer staple, as well as a lot of vfk quests tie watermelon to summer. Next time you eat a nice piece of starfish on a summer picnic hmu!!
    Can’t relate
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

Zanze said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

Can’t relate
    That's why I said "In America"..? Ik you can't silly billy!
  • @Perpetual_Fighter  OMG Per I thought you were from the US, where are you from? :O
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!