Curse Of the Devil's Heart Release date?? Any Vfk staff Can you tell us please

edited May 2018 in General
Any Vfk Staff please can you tell me When the Game will come out. I know the Banner Says Spring 2018 and it's spring,... Can you give any hints of what month or something please! I cant wait all of us Miss Clue fans want to know a date so we can play it 

Comments

• Howdy @tessygrl!

Curse of the Devils Heart is looking really exciting!  The 10th Anniversary of VFK is coming up on May 22nd which we are so proud of!  As part of the coming weeks in the Anniversary celebration should be lots of updates and news regarding Miss clue!

I hope this helps!

Happy VFK 10th Anniversary!

-Mintie
  • Thanks for the update 
  • Hi Mintie where is the update for the new miss clue game??
  • My gut feeling says it will release around July just like last year? Maybe. :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @GiftPrincess
    it looks that way cause its Already July 2nd
  • @VFK_Mintie
     Whats going on with the game? You told me you guys make announcement around the anniversary i haven't seen any updates. Im worried something happen to the game 
  • They updated the banner and took off any release date, so I guess it is a long way away. I wish they would at least tell us. Ghosting fans is super annoying, people understand delays if you just keep them in the loop. Not a good idea to act like HeR Interactive :)

• Hi! 

Thank you everyone for your support and anticipation for Curse Of the Devil's Heart!

We’re still moving ahead at full speed, and we’ll be keeping you fully informed of any news and developments here at MissClue.com, including the specific release date when the time comes, so stay tuned!

-Mintie

• edited July 2018
    Hey guys!

A while back I found this article which I found super interesting.  The article discusses game development and things that can happen behind the scenes which clarified a lot of questions I had, and maybe for you too.  If you do a quick search for  "Why Video Games Are Delayed So Often" it pops right up, however, it's kind of long so I thought I'd pull out the part I found most informative:

------------------------------------

The simplest reason is that, in game development, making an accurate schedule is impossible. Even the most conservative estimates at the beginning of a project can’t account for obstacles that will come up along the way. Sometimes a level that a game creator thought might take two weeks actually takes closer to two months. Maybe they’ll find out midway through production that their cool new idea for a combat feature isn’t fun, forcing them to spend months fine-tuning to make it better. And there’s never any way to predict how many bugs will pop up toward the end of development, which is why we so often hear that games are being delayed for “polish”—to catch and fix those bugs. These pitfalls don’t just affect first-time developers. Even the most experienced veterans wind up battling time.

------------------

Also thanks @VFK_Mintie I'll be watching!

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
  • edited July 2018
    @gauloise I don't think it's quite fair to draw parallels to HeR in this case, VFK is a gaming company that is actively developing and maintaining an MMOG (VFK) and developing other games, plus the actual developers who are working on the games are here to answer questions, not just some support staff or PR person.

Though I totally agree with you I would love to see some more updates on CDH!

Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Thank you @spygirl, that really throws some light on the inner working on a game development!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • I meant like HeR only for not responding to questions about the release date. But then they did
  • edited July 2018
    @spygirl that's absolutely true, my brother is in computers and finding bugs and fixing them is a lot of what he does.  You never know how long it will take to find the problem and solve it.  I would imagine with a new engine you're gonna find LOTS of bugs!

And when I say my brother is in computers it doesn't mean he lives inside them XP Just saying..
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • Im Just scared it might take as long as Midnight in Salem.... I just wanted to play this game so much
  • Hello fellow HER/Miss Clue Manics!  

Haven't posted in a while!
    I so hope everything works out for the coming months for Miss Clue, I have been watching your VFK online world and it looks like you're working really hard, so I would imagine you're working equally as hard on Miss Clue!  I hope you can give us all an update soon, as to how things are coming along and while I'm in such suspense I don't feel you're keeping us in the dark because you're not working on it!

I'll be checking back soon, keep up the good work, I'll be here to buy the minute it's ready :) 
  • Any More news? Cause it's the end of August and no respones yet...
  • It's almost the end of September and no information yet... This is taking a long time for one game to come out!!! Please give us a update!!!! I am sad nobody has given another update since last time.. 
  • Game development takes time, online or no. (console games get delayed all the time for no public reason). I'm sure when it releases, it will be amazing. 

• Maybe It will done by Halloween!