VFK NPC Sketches

edited July 2018 in General
Hi everyone!
I feel like I owe a lot of my improvement and budding career in art to VFK, so I sketched a couple of NPCs!
I haven't been active in so long, so I'm not sure if anyone even remembers me (Queen-Chocolate or Rhyth) tbh haha.
Let me know if you guys want me to do more and who you want to see done next :)

First up, its our first NPC, Miss Claira!

IMG_8177

Next, we have Zeb! (I'm not the greatest at drawing guys, but I'm practicing haha)

IMG_8180

Now, here's Minerva! (I had a lot of fun with her!)

IMG_8179

And to finish off, here's Miss Minoes! :)

IMG_8178

Hope you guys enjoyed! :)

Tagged:

Comments

• These are AMAZING!  I bet the VFK NPC's would love these lol

All of them are so pretty!  

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • edited July 2018
    WOW!!!  These are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wonderful job!!
    skylambsignature
  • Did you scan them in?
    skylambsignature
  • Oh I love these. I love how you gave them different poses, I think that's a great thing. The way you draw their fingers and give them details is fantastic. I think you did an excellent job with Zeb! These are wonderful, keep on using your talent! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited July 2018
    Girl your proportions are spot on!  The arm length, the head, the shoulders!  Not to mention your awesome finger and hand work.  Hands are my mortal enemy! 

Also love your choice of colors! Keep up the awesome drawing!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• SkyLamb said:

Did you scan them in?

No, I just took a picture with my phone, that's why the quality is a little trash haha.

Thank you guys so much!! I might do Buffy and Miss Solaria tonight :)
  • iStella said:

Girl your proportions are spot on!  The arm length, the head, the shoulders!  Not to mention your awesome finger and hand work.  Hands are my mortal enemy! 

Thank you so much! Hands still are a struggle for me as well T_T
  • edited July 2018
    These truly are the best VFK sketches I've seen!!!!

You've done an amazing job and you have such a clean and engaging style!  They are so professional!

Are you going to do more?? lol

Edit:  I'm so glad you are doing more lol
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • I wanna see more and I want to see your take on the new NPC's: Waylee the trader, Marshall and Mr. Clutter!

If you want to see Waylee, go to Upper Station level, exit top middle and you will be directed to Galactic Trading Post then click the exit tile by the yellow caution sign.
    Marshall is the new NPC they added and he's inside the Marshall's office.
    Mr. Clutter is from antique shop so I'm not sure if you've seen him yet as we only see him when antique shop is open and running then it closes for long months, hehe. I think he's wearing a monocle, polo shirt and a vest. He has black hair parted in the side. (LOL) Wish O have a picture right now.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Rhyth said:

SkyLamb said:

Did you scan them in?

No, I just took a picture with my phone, that's why the quality is a little trash haha.

Thank you guys so much!! I might do Buffy and Miss Solaria tonight :)
    OMG Yes please more!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Rhyth said:

iStella said:

IKR maybe it's something every artist struggles with? BTW I thought the hands on your guy were very well done, mine always look like girls XD  Are there certain steps you follow?
    --

• These are amazing! Really brings the NPCs to life! I'd love to see more :)

• Wow, these are epic! I absolutely LOVE sketching and love seeing other people's artwork, and I love how you kind of captured each NPC's personality in their picture! Also i know several others commented this but i cannot. draw. hands. for. the life of me. lol xD Overall just very well done and i like the style of the faces! I think Miss Minoes is my favorite :)
    IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art
  • Your art style is absolutely lovely!! Nicely done!!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Wow! These are really good!  You're very talented!  Thank you Rhyth for sharing your drawings with us!
  • These are so BEAUTIFUL @Rhyth ! You have so much talent!! ((HUGS))

╰︶﹉⋛⋋⊱⋋๑DREAM๑⋌⊰⋌⋚﹉︶╯

byJessiforVintage
  • iStella said:

Rhyth said:

iStella said:

IKR maybe it's something every artist struggles with? BTW I thought the hands on your guy were very well done, mine always look like girls XD  Are there certain steps you follow?

When I draw hands for guys I tend to go on the "boxy" side, if that makes sense >_< I make them a little bigger, with thicker fingers that are kind of squared off (as opposed to girls, whose fingers I drawn thinner and maybe pointier).
    Every other artist I know hates drawing hands now that I think about it lol
  • Rhyth said:

iStella said:

Rhyth said:

iStella said:

When I draw hands for guys I tend to go on the "boxy" side, if that makes sense >_< I make them a little bigger, with thicker fingers that are kind of squared off (as opposed to girls, whose fingers I drawn thinner and maybe pointier).
    Every other artist I know hates drawing hands now that I think about it lol
    Never thought to draw them more square, I'll try that and post my next drawing and you can advise lol
    --

• edited July 2018
    Hey I looked through my screenshots of the Antique Shop and got some reference of Mr. Clutter

MrClutterReference

I tried to get all the unique poses I had of him.

Also you will notice he disappears like Esmeralda at the Halloween Shop, I think if you ask him he says Esmeralda is his niece or something.

FYI the Parrot on the counter gives out a Coin or "Parrot Card" to people randomly.

Hope this helps if you end up drawing him lol
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Oooo thanks for posting @blossomflower 
    I like Mr. Clutter's snarky personality best and yes, Esmeralda is his niece. Almost forgot that his head disappears. 0.0

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited July 2018
    @GiftPrincess I know! I forgot he disappeared too until i looked at my screenshots lol
  • These are stunning!!  If you do more I would like to put a vote in for buffy!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Who nice sketches!  I want more lol

tacocatPandaPicturepandahood