SPACE MONTH IDEAS & DISCUSSION

13»

Comments

• WOW!!! I have been unable to play, very busy!   I am now able to play today and I logged on to a VERY unexpected release! So we did NOT see any Space awards in the space contest but apparently vfk used my Space competition trophy design as a buyable item.  I'm not really sure why they didn't just use it as a trophy if they already made it, but its still really awesome!!!  

Heres the in game item 

VFK ALEIN TROPHY

Heres my drawing 

SpaceTrophymillsfan

I'm still going to suggest my alien awards as ideas for the next space contest (which will hopefully have space prizes and not be blitz).  This is really cool they made it, but definitely would have been cooler as a contest trophy in gold, silver, and bronze!!!  It seems a little weird that we can buy what appears to be my idea for the first place space trophy… but hey its an awesome item!
  • millsfan said:

WOW!!! I have been unable to play, very busy!   I am now able to play today and I logged on to a VERY unexpected release! So we did NOT see any Space awards in the space contest but apparently vfk used my Space competition trophy design as a buyable item.  I'm not really sure why they didn't just use it as a trophy if they already made it, but its still really awesome!!!  

Heres the in game item 

VFK ALEIN TROPHY

Heres my drawing 

SpaceTrophymillsfan

I'm still going to suggest my alien awards as ideas for the next space contest (which will hopefully have space prizes and not be blitz).  This is really cool they made it, but definitely would have been cooler as a contest trophy in gold, silver, and bronze!!!  It seems a little weird that we can buy what appears to be my idea for the first place space trophy… but hey its an awesome item!
    I noticed Mills that Blitz don't have separate metal trophies but instead we all get 1 trophy all same. And it's more uniform in prize giving than the other regular contests. It is indeed buy-able but only for the contestants. I think it's a very cool item. And you know I love GOLD. 

MORE GOLD FURNI PLEASE. >:)

Also I love STATUES. I suggested more figures to be added in game. 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

millsfan said:

WOW!!! I have been unable to play, very busy!   I am now able to play today and I logged on to a VERY unexpected release! So we did NOT see any Space awards in the space contest but apparently vfk used my Space competition trophy design as a buyable item.  I'm not really sure why they didn't just use it as a trophy if they already made it, but its still really awesome!!!  

Heres the in game item 

VFK ALEIN TROPHY

Heres my drawing 

SpaceTrophymillsfan

I noticed Mills that Blitz don't have separate metal trophies but instead we all get 1 trophy all same. And it's more uniform in prize giving than the other regular contests. It is indeed buy-able but only for the contestants. I think it's a very cool item. And you know I love GOLD. 

I’m happy you enjoy the epic gold alien statue :) It’s really neat.. even though they made this contest store furniture, I’m still suggesting these drawings for the next real Space contest! This space month has been really neat. Lots of cool furniture, a contest and a space game enchantment! I feel like we might see more space features added during the 10th anniversary!
  • millsfan said:

GiftPrincess said:

millsfan said:

Heres the in game item 

VFK ALEIN TROPHY

Heres my drawing 

SpaceTrophymillsfan

I’m happy you enjoy the epic gold alien statue :) It’s really neat.. even though they made this contest store furniture, I’m still suggesting these drawings for the next real Space contest! This space month has been really neat. Lots of cool furniture, a contest and a space game enchantment! I feel like we might see more space features added during the 10th anniversary!
    My instincts tell me that there will be a regular Space contest for Space Month next year. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Then we will have 2 weeks to enter and build! Now wouldn't that be a fun way to spend Space Month for!!!!! 

So there will be alien trophies and necklaces coming. :P

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • VFK SOLAR SYSTEM SUN POP UP
    VFK SOLAR SYSTEM

SUN IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click on Waylee the Trader and submit all planets and moon with Solar System on its title (placed in the room, Miniature Abyss)! 

HAVE FUN!

:)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

millsfan said:

GiftPrincess said:

millsfan said:

Heres the in game item 

VFK ALEIN TROPHY

Heres my drawing 

SpaceTrophymillsfan

My instincts tell me that there will be a regular Space contest for Space Month next year. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Then we will have 2 weeks to enter and build! Now wouldn't that be a fun way to spend Space Month for!!!!! 

So there will be alien trophies and necklaces coming. :P
    Sounds exciting, I look forward to spending more building days on a space room : )  The sun looks awesome by the way, love the complete solar system
  • Space month prizes are still here!!!!! Enjoy this joke, lolololololol!!!!

Screenshot_20180503-031322~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I wanted to share this, what I saw last night, Sunday around 7:30pm!!! Space X rocket that was launched. I was like OMG! The night sky is so pretty with bright vapor trails! It was honestly so beautiful! I thought to share this on this spacey thread. :)

IMG_20181007_192631939

My photo didn't do justice! I wasn't ready! :D

But here's some more pics I got when I watched the livestream later on and learned more about it!

Screenshot_20181008-020101~2

Space X Oct 7 2018 1
    Space X Oct 7 2018 2
    Space X Oct 7 2018 3
    Space X Oct 7 2018 4
    Space X Oct 7 2018 5
    Space X Oct 7 2018 6
    Space X Oct 7 2018 7
    Space X Oct 7 2018

@HoneyBee

@millsfan

@waterfallglow

@iStella

@MistyMew

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • WOW @GiftPrincess that is so totally cool!! You saw it in real?!?!  I read some articles on it but I don't live anywhere near where you could see it lol

thanks for sharing!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Yes I saw it in real by surprise! I didn't have my camera with me, just my phone but I honestly just want to watch it. Oh my goodness, it was a pretty sight - big and bright!!! I could almost touch it!!! :O You're welcome! :)

@iStella

@CozyFallWitch Did you by any chance see it? :O

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I didnt even know it was happening until after it happened ive seen loads of photos on facebook though.
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • Bump.  Any of these big ideas would be awesome for Space Month @VFK_MINTIE @VFK_ENIGMA
  • Bumping thread for space month. It would be cool for the epic quest for Jetpack fx, renovated galactic trading post, or an adventure to craft flying saucer fx. I know these are big projects, but if you can vfk :P
  • SPACE MONTH HERE WE GO!! <3

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • I love your edit for the flying saucer magic, that would be sweet!
  • Mabushii honoo no uzu ni ochi tai no...

Japanese aside, I want to suggest these (for clothes):

DAFT PUNK HELMET!!!

I'm gonna cry if this got made, lol.

:((

I don't care where you release this, I'm gonna LOOOOVVVEEE IIIITTTT. Side note, please put some animations inside the helmet! :)

Sample images:

9bc84a1f03db9e9e7a25a291ef74e42a
    9fd718d4c80e4ac89107c6c0bb908440
    daft-punk-unchained-release-date-0
    giphy daft punk
    giphy
    R9n8PP7
    raw

Also the outfits in this music video series:

ALIEN OUTFITS - Daft Punk style

One more time, we're gonna celebrate oh yeah alright don't stop the dancing! 

Tag you're IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

@VFK_Mintie

@VFK_Mintie

@VFK_Enigma

@VFK_Vintage

@VFK_Cactus

@VFK_Sky

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Tomorrow said:

I love your edit for the flying saucer magic, that would be sweet!

Thanks, I’ve wanted that ever since vfk started :P. I think it would be fun if it was a normal star fx (not epic) and we had to go on a long adventure to craft it.
  • @gift those hats would be cool. Very futuristic robot looking
  • I would love an Aurora Borealis pin and/or a Nebula pin
  • edited March 2020
    Howdy Staff,

I know Mills has been posting some great ideas for Space Month for years now.  I rarely suggest items, but today I was watching TV and one of my favorite older TV shows came on and I thought...OMG this would be a great idea and could easily be modified from some existing items.

- My Favorite Martian Antenna
    - My Favorite Martian Space Suite (Its a typical jumpsuite with boots but a greenish silver material)
    - My Favorite Martian Space Ship

I've included a promotional image from the time to give you an idea.

Thanks,
    Mellow

my-favorite-martian
  • SPACE LAUNCH TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve