Easter Puzzle Lamp (An Idea)

Hey VFK! I was thinking the other day that we don't really have an Easter-Theme lamp. What better way than to get one and from a puzzle? For April, I would like to suggest an easter lamp like the one I've drawn below! I hope VFK considers doing something like this! They can change up the colors if they so choose. 

easter lamp

Comments

• This is so cute!!!!!!!!
  • FracturedMemories said:

This is so cute!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!! I tried my best XD
  • OMG I LOVE THIS!!  You have my vote!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

OMG I LOVE THIS!!  You have my vote!

WOOT! Thank you for the kind comment hehe. I am a lamp collector and personally would love a puzzle lamp like this! It just screams easter and happy spring thoughts! ^-^
  • Wow Per that is awesome!  I hope it gets made!  You are a great artist too, I love the chick lol
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Blossomflower said:

Wow Per that is awesome!  I hope it gets made!  You are a great artist too, I love the chick lol

Thank you so much! I do too, I would honestly probably cry of happiness and get about 100 XD 
    I love the baby chick, I was pretty proud of how cute it turned out! Thanks for the kind words :) I really hope it gets made!
  • May I suggest the second lamp be an egg or something? since there's always a pair :D
    art-starbucks 
  • edited March 2018
    prettyredstone said:

May I suggest the second lamp be an egg or something? since there's always a pair :D

Omg I thought of drawing a matching lamp but I thought, "It would be such a waste if VFK didn't make one, let alone two." But I Imagined like a tall floor lamp of a pretty flower with an Easter egg inside.
  • edited March 2018
    oooooohh That lamp is SOooooo Adorable!!  The colors are so pretty!!!
    skylambsignature
  • SkyLamb said:

oooooohh That lamp is SOooooo Adorable!!  The colors are so pretty!!!

Thank you so much! <3
  • your lamp is so cute per!! love it!!

too bad I won't ever win one bc there is an unwritten rule in vfk:  "mama is not allowed to win any word search lamps!"

just kidding of course, but seems that way - I have only ever won the search lamp once! and that was water can lamp - long ago!   lolol

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• mamasama said:

your lamp is so cute per!! love it!!

too bad I won't ever win one bc there is an unwritten rule in vfk:  "mama is not allowed to win any word search lamps!"

just kidding of course, but seems that way - I have only ever won the search lamp once! and that was water can lamp - long ago!   lolol

ROFL! Thank you! I appreciate the kind feedback, yes lamps are really hard to win - but you just have to keep trying on clones until you get it. And if not, you can always trade for some. I see them go for about 50-100k when they just come out!
  • Oh my!!! this is lovely!  I so hope we get this for Easter!
    ColourzRNice2
  • ColourzRnice said:

Oh my!!! this is lovely!  I so hope we get this for Easter!

Thank you so much! I really do too, it would make my entire year!
  • bump for staff to keep seeing lol
  • This is such a cute idea for a lamp! Nice work!
  • Fonna said:

This is such a cute idea for a lamp! Nice work!

Thanks! I had the idea for about a month and finally had the time to sit down and draw, I realized VFK had no easter lamp (besides the lava) and just wanted something more spring to spice up a room!
  • edited March 2018
    Easter Lamps arrive today!  Let's keep our fingers crossed!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • OMMMMGGGGG Saw the silhouettes in the new newsletter, looks very close to your drawings! :)

@FracturedMemories

@Perpetual_Fighter

VFK EASTER puzzle lamps

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

OMMMMGGGGG Saw the silhouettes in the new newsletter, looks very close to your drawings! :)

@FracturedMemories

@Perpetual_Fighter

VFK EASTER puzzle lamps
    OMGGGG GIFT!!! Joey also told me! SOOOO EXCITED HEHE!!
  • IT'S HERE AHHH!

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 7.01.37 PM
  • (Screams!!!!) That's soooo cute!  OMG I'm so happy they made it @Perpetual_Fighter!  It's definitely the cutest lamp ever!
    --

• iStella said:

(Screams!!!!) That's soooo cute!  OMG I'm so happy they made it @Perpetual_Fighter!  It's definitely the cutest lamp ever!

It's my most favorite lamp ever! Definitely not because I designed it ;)

ROFL THANK YOU STAFF FOR MAKING MY DREAM LAMP COME TRUE! <3 I’m SO HAPPY WITH HOW IT TURNED OUT! :')
  • edited March 2018
    whoa that is so cool! awesome drawing you made and the lamp looks real neat  :ar!
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

iStella said:

(Screams!!!!) That's soooo cute!  OMG I'm so happy they made it @Perpetual_Fighter!  It's definitely the cutest lamp ever!

ROFL THANK YOU STAFF FOR MAKING MY DREAM LAMP COME TRUE! <3 I’m SO HAPPY WITH HOW IT TURNED OUT! :')
    It's an epic design Per!  YAY If I get one it will have your name on it! :DO
    --

• VFK EASTER puzzle lamp CROSSWORDyay

Congrats on the crossword prize! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • JungleAnimal said:

whoa that is so cool! awesome drawing you made and the lamp looks real neat  :ar!

Thank you very much! I would really like to continue to put my ideas out there, I have so many. I’m happy Vfk listens to players’ ideas! They did a great job making it come to life
  • GiftPrincess said:

VFK EASTER puzzle lamp CROSSWORDyay

Congrats on the crossword prize! :)

woot thanks!
  • iStella said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

iStella said:

It's an epic design Per!  YAY If I get one it will have your name on it! :DOAw! 
    iStella said:

Aw! That's so kind haha :) I have one right now, but I definitely would like spares! Let me know if you have any wants, if you get one. :) 

• I saw the silhouettes and was so excited! I'm so happy they put your design in game : ) It's so cool how they do look at our ideas and are open to making their players so happy… I loved your lamp when I saw your drawing and I'm happy for you that you have this special item in VFK : )  Thank you for drawing it and thank you VFK for being so interactive with the players.