[CLOSED]

Comments

• edited March 2018
    @Jessizoid oh whoops, it really does look like magma. i already have it, ill pass

edit: however ill take the.... third mountain hair i believe, in the last picture first row, for 30k
    art-starbucks 
  • Hey i am interested in those items , how much would u take for them?

Untitled-1
    Untitled-2
    Untitled-3
    :) :)
  • The original images have been updated.

@reptileboy - They're all yours. 100k total.

@GiftPrincess - No problem, just let me know when you're home and I can get online.

@I.Am.Chalk - I only have one of the fuzzy hats left, but everything sounds great. Total: 275k.

@Perpetual_Fighter - Sounds good. Total: 40k. 
    I have the 3 tiki lamps, ice cube lamp, tiered space ring lamp, and the zombie lamp left.

@prettyredstone - No problem. The hair is all yours. Total: 30k.

@Raubtier - Hi. I don't have anymore 2016 santa sweaters or host fuzzy hats. You can have the hug day shirt though, 5k? Let me know if you're interested in anything else.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

The original images have been updated.

@reptileboy - They're all yours. 100k total.

@GiftPrincess - No problem, just let me know when you're home and I can get online.

@I.Am.Chalk - I only have one of the fuzzy hats left, but everything sounds great. Total: 275k.

@Perpetual_Fighter - Sounds good. Total: 40k. 
    I have the 3 tiki lamps, ice cube lamp, tiered space ring lamp, and the zombie lamp left.

@prettyredstone - No problem. The hair is all yours. Total: 30k.

@Raubtier - Hi. I don't have anymore 2016 santa sweaters or host fuzzy hats. You can have the hug day shirt though, 5k? Let me know if you're interested in anything else.
    Woot, can I add 60k for all your lamps?
  • @Perpetual_Fighter - Sure, that's fine. Let me know when you're ready to trade and I'll get online.
    New total: 100k
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

@Perpetual_Fighter - Sure, that's fine. Let me know when you're ready to trade and I'll get online.

New total: 100k
    @Jessizoid im in the top trade room now, if you would like to meet.
    sig
  • Bunny Ears 2010 - Pink // 3k
    cheer skirt before the pink bunny ears // 3k
    Bunny Signs (x2) [beside lava lamp] // 10k
    ice dino thing beside flickering pumpkin // 20k
    both purple Halloween Logo Tees 2010 // 5k
    one of the anniversary pants // 5k
    2018 new year tee // 10k
    both 2018 football scarves // 20k
    5* rad //  20k

96k total? Let me know ty :)

May I ask what that scarf is between the owl cape and the mountain rider hair? (last pic)
  • @Zoee - I only have the red/white/blue football scarves left.
    I don't have any radiation magic for trade.... did you mean the 5* phantom?
    The scarf in question is a Silver Dragon scarf, from the 2017 dragon bundles.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• edited March 2018
    Jessizoid said:

@Zoee - I only have the red/white/blue football scarves left.

I don't have any radiation magic for trade.... did you mean the 5* phantom?
    The scarf in question is a Silver Dragon scarf, from the 2017 dragon bundles.
    Oh, yeah the phantom lol oops. Ok ill just take the red/white/blue scarf & the dragon scarf?

Oh and also 1x candy cane scarf please?

Also not sure what the dragon outfit is that includes the hood & staff things, do you have any idea how much you'd want for that?
  • I am super bad at values and I don't want to make an offer and look like an idiot so just name your price :D

Interested in:

Screenshot 2018-03-17 at 11.57.32 AM
    Screenshot 2018-03-17 at 11.56.44 AM
    Screenshot 2018-03-17 at 11.56.30 AM

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Hey @Jessizoid I'm interested in the Owl cape and mask set!  how much were you looking for, for them?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Jessizoid said:

Hi all. Sorry for the late replies.
    Please read the message you are mentioned in and let me know when you're able to trade.

@Perpetual_Fighter - Deal. Total: 190k.

@Zoee - Deal. Total: 414k.

@Tegdirb - Hi there. I can give you the following:
    2018 new years tee-(10,000)
    Checkers cowboy hat-red(10,000)
    Antique carriable broom-(50,000-100,000) reptileboy outbid you with an offer of 150k, feel free to re-offer.
    Terran-hair-girl-(10,000)
    Snowman snowglobe-(50,000)
    St.Paticks day lava lamp-(30,000) GiftPrincess is currently the highest bidder with 250k, feel free to re-offer.
    Skeleton shirt-(50,000) GiftPrincess outbid you with an offer of 100k, feel free to re-offer.
    TOTAL: 80k

@reptileboy - Thanks for uploading those for me, I honestly have no idea why they weren't working with me lol.
    I can give you:
    Antique carry broom [150k]
    x1 snowman lamp [50k]
    Green lava [200k] GiftPrincess is currently the highest bidder with 250k, feel free to re-offer.
    TOTAL: 200k
    The thing in between the cow costume is called "Jewel - Staff - Girl."

@dazzlej - Deal. Total: 150k

@GiftPrincess - Deal. Total: 525k.

@Pink_Bink - The hair from the second picture is for boys only, would you still like it? If so, you're total will be 175k.

@prettyredstone - Are you talking about the Nutting Party shit (9th item)? If so, deal.
    Ill reoffer on the skeleton shirt. 150k. Can u do the rest of the items???

• Hi Jess I'm online right now. If I miss you, I'll be online again at 8pm Pacific time.. Or... I'll leave the bonnets to a friend and she can meet with you if I'm not on.

:)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @Zoee - Alright that's fine. Culd you list out everything that you would like along with what you're offering for them? Sorry, I'm a bit lost lol.

@SportyChic - 50k for all?

@iStella - Hi there. 10k for one set?

@Tegdirb - I'm so sorry, the skeleton shirt has gone to someone else. I can give you the rest of the items though. Please let me know when you're online.

@Perpetual_Fighter @Raubtier @GiftPrincess - Sorry I missed you all. I'll be online in a few minutes.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

@Zoee - Alright that's fine. Culd you list out everything that you would like along with what you're offering for them? Sorry, I'm a bit lost lol.

@SportyChic - 50k for all?

@iStella - Hi there. 10k for one set?

@Tegdirb - I'm so sorry, the skeleton shirt has gone to someone else. I can give you the rest of the items though. Please let me know when you're online.

@Perpetual_Fighter @Raubtier @GiftPrincess - Sorry I missed you all. I'll be online in a few minutes.
    You didn't miss me yet! Still online and in the top trade room! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Sure, no problem:

Bunny Ears 2010 - Pink // 3k
    cheer skirt before the pink bunny ears // 3k
    Bunny Signs (x2) [beside lava lamp] // 10k
    ice dino thing beside flickering pumpkin // 20k
    both purple Halloween Logo Tees 2010 // 5k
    one of the anniversary pants // 5k
    2018 new year tee // 10k
    2018 football scarf & dragon scarf // 20k
    Candy cane scarf // 15k
    Dragon outfit // 25k
    5* phantom //  20k

total: 136k
  • edited March 2018
    Jessizoid said:

Hi all. Sorry for the late replies.
    Please read the message you are mentioned in and let me know when you're able to trade.

@Perpetual_Fighter - Deal. Total: 190k.

@Zoee - Deal. Total: 414k.

@Tegdirb - Hi there. I can give you the following:
    2018 new years tee-(10,000)
    Checkers cowboy hat-red(10,000)
    Antique carriable broom-(50,000-100,000) reptileboy outbid you with an offer of 150k, feel free to re-offer.
    Terran-hair-girl-(10,000)
    Snowman snowglobe-(50,000)
    St.Paticks day lava lamp-(30,000) GiftPrincess is currently the highest bidder with 250k, feel free to re-offer.
    Skeleton shirt-(50,000) GiftPrincess outbid you with an offer of 100k, feel free to re-offer.
    TOTAL: 80k

@reptileboy - Thanks for uploading those for me, I honestly have no idea why they weren't working with me lol.
    I can give you:
    Antique carry broom [150k]
    x1 snowman lamp [50k]
    Green lava [200k] GiftPrincess is currently the highest bidder with 250k, feel free to re-offer.
    TOTAL: 200k
    The thing in between the cow costume is called "Jewel - Staff - Girl."

@dazzlej - Deal. Total: 150k

@GiftPrincess - Deal. Total: 525k.

@Pink_Bink - The hair from the second picture is for boys only, would you still like it? If so, you're total will be 175k.

@prettyredstone - Are you talking about the Nutting Party shit (9th item)? If so, deal.
    OH. rofl, I will pass on the hair then - just the hat for 75K. :) I will be online all day! :D @Jessizoid

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • THANK YOU FOR THE TRADE! This has been fun!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @Jessizoid when can you trade? I just got back home.
    art-starbucks 
  • Im online now if you are available

• @Pink_Bink @I.Am.Chalk @prettyredstone - Getting online now, let me know where you want to meet.

@GiftPrincess - You're welcome! Thanks to you as well!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• edited March 2018
    Jessizoid said:

@Pink_Bink @I.Am.Chalk @prettyredstone - Getting online now, let me know where you want to meet.

@GiftPrincess - You're welcome! Thanks to you as well!
    Thank you for the trade
    art-starbucks 
  • Hey! I'll take all of the mountain rider hairs that you have left for 30k each?? 

Let me know! 
  • Missed you yesterday.. I will be online this afternoon! :)

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • 15k for 2018 New Year top?
    5k for 2018 Pancake Hat?
  • Sure Jess, ill take all the other items i offered on ford the offered price!:)
    I am online now
  • edited March 2018
    @FracturedMemories - Sorry for the late reply. Let me see which ones I still have and I'll get back to you with a price.
    EDIT: I have 6 mountain rider hairs left - so 180k if you wanted to do 30k each.

@ThunderLightning - Let me double check and see if I still have an extra new years tee. I believe I do, but let me confirm before I make the deal.

@Pink_Bink @Tegdirb - Sorry I missed you both over the weekend. Life got in the way. I'll hopefully be available to trade later tonight. Feel free to message me when you're able to trade.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Hi, I'm available right now!:) I also should be on at around 9pm central time:)