Birthday Blog

Today, well erm yesterday as it's almost two in the morning, was my birthday. I didn't have much time to do much of anything. From the moment I woke up I was taken to Denny's for breakfast and had a milkshake (1050 calories!) and of course, the usual breakfast which was... wow I don't even want to say. I used up like two days worth of calories today but I'm not concerned. Metabolism is strong with this one. ANYWAY, I'm not here to talk about calories. I'll get bored and never post this. SO.

After breakfast, I went home and cleaned my room to rearrange the furniture around to make space for a blanket fort (yes! it was, in fact, awesome and am currently in it. I would show pics but my friends are occupied by my friends). And after that, we picked up the cake and the friends began to arrive. We ate like 3 pizzas by ourselves, devoured 3 liters of soda, a bunch of donuts. Then we walked 2 miles to Mc.Donald's in 25-degree weather, stopping by a Catholic church as my head began to spin until we realized it was Saturday and the nuns were judging us. Yes, the nuns. But nonetheless, we made it to Mc.Donald's and bought some food. I have windburn now on my hands and my cheeks, kind of hurts actually but I'll be aight. Kind of sick haha, oh the bad decisions. Also...uh, so I tired alcohol tonight. Beer is absolutely horrid. Wine... eh, it's not too bad. I didn't get drunk. Not even remotely because I wasn't a fan. Don't worry, my parents knew and no they're not bad people. It's my 15th, give me a break.

Although, my brother... we'll not discuss that. 

Ah so now currently we're watching horror movies and stuff like "Friend request" or "Shut in" etc. Anyway I'd love to give you some more insight but this took me over thirty minutes to write as I have to keep the idiots from burning down my house hah. I have to go. Bye guys!

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• edited February 2018
    OMG I didn't know it was your birthday!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROGIE!!

.-"-.
            *       (   +  /     \ . )
                 )   )     |#    |  (   *  
             .  (      .    \___/         .
            +   .-"-.    *   /^    +  (
               /     \  )   (  .-"-.    )  +
            .  |#    | (    * /     \  (  )
                \___/   )  (  |#    |    (  '
             *   /^         )  \___/
                (    *  '  (     ^\   *  '
            .    \     , , , , , ' \       + 
                  )    | | | | |    ) .
              *    . @%@%@%@%@%@%@ (    )
              (      {   happy   }  \  (   *
               ) *   { birthday! }   )    (
              (    @%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@       ) '
            +      {               }  *   (
                   {    frogie    }    .    )
                   {               }        (
           *      @%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@%@    +

o  o  o  o
      |\/ \/ \/|
      |,------.|
       (o)--(o)
      /.______.\
      \________/
     ./        \.
    ( .        , )
     \ \_\\//_/ /
      ~~  ~~  ~~

skylambsignature
  • I hope you have a fun birthday even though it was a bit crazy! :)
    skylambsignature
  • Woohoo!  Happy birthday!!  I've tried beer too and I can't imagine how people drink it lol  But eh, we live in a funny world!

Happy Birthday again!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Happy Belated Birthday :D
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• happy birthday

• @SkyLamb

Thanks guys :) haha, I didn't ever mention it as I myself almost forgot it was coming up then I was way too busy planning and with schoolwork to make a new blog. I actually started making them in advance and setting them as drafts when I do have time so I can post them later. But this one I didn't get around to, so.

Also, My brother has been sick all day... I don't think it's the alcohol though. It was extremely sweet so it could just be the sugar- 
  • Happy Birthday!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited February 2018
    @Holly Thanks! (replying exactly 12 hours later)
  • I know this is kind of late, but Happy belated Birthday!  <:-P

Ask before taking.
  • Thank you :) (this is also kinda late)