ICE COINS CLOTHING!!!

edited January 2018 in General

Whether you are into sports or what-not, these upcoming Winter Sports releases are hard to miss out for! Isn't it amazing that we don't just get awesome furniture but cool clothing as well? This thread is for the discussion and suggestion of the ice coin releases. What do you think will happen next?

To get these seasonal outfits, you will need to play the mini-games in the VFK kingdom: Audubon Wildlife Adventure, Night Fighters, Laser Tag, Space Pirate Ship Battle, The Haunting of Sleepy Hollow, Waters of Life, Wild West Checkers and 4th of July Fireworks to acquire ice coins. Additionally, Ice Coin Micro Quests will also appear in the Quest Button for another way to earn more!

HOCKEY Lightning pop up

Released: January 19, 2018

LIGHTNING TOP HOCKEY GIRL COLLAGE

Lightning Hockey Jersey - Girl

WILD TOP HOCKEY GIRL COLLAGE

Wild Hockey Jersey - Girl

RANGERS TOP HOCKEY GIRL COLLAGE

Ranger Hockey Jersey - Girl

PENGUINS TOP HOCKEY GIRL COLLAGE

Penguin Hockey Jersey - Girl

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• Aw come on where's the Blackhawks?
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• YES YES YES THANK YOU VFK
  • I'm not into hockey, but these jerseys are nice. Hope we see more of them released!

• AWESOME!!!! I hope we get more teams vfkers suggest. I suggested the Islanders, I might suggest more teams.. I love hockey teams, so glad vfks doing something fresh.
  • Hockey is great, I would suggest the Jets, and the Maple leafs
  • Ugh hockey why not any princess, ice skating, and fairy outfits. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those hockey outfits.
  • So happy they made hockey jerseys, i've been suggesting them every year. But I always suggest a Penguins jersey :( Hope you make one
  • edited January 2018
    Rhodopis said:

Ugh hockey why not any princess, ice skating, and fairy outfits. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those hockey outfits.

It's winter season! For that, its most likely be Halloween and other cuter season. :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Zoee said:

So happy they made hockey jerseys, i've been suggesting them every year. But I always suggest a Penguins jersey :( Hope you make one

Awesome! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Rhodopis said:

Ugh hockey why not any princess, ice skating, and fairy outfits. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those hockey outfits.

I agree. Hockey is cool but I would like to see a variety of outfits as well :-) Some skiing, ice skating, hockey, maybe just sweaters/coats/winter clothing would be fun to see.
  • Tegdirb said:

Hockey is great, I would suggest the Jets, and the Maple leafs

OOOOOO Fun! I honestly would love to see those as well. :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • WOOO Hockey!  this is the first year VFK has ever done hockey!!  I'm totally pumped!!  WHEEE HEE!  now all we need is baseball!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

WOOO Hockey!  this is the first year VFK has ever done hockey!!  I'm totally pumped!!  WHEEE HEE!  now all we need is baseball!

OOO really? Glad to experience it then! Yay HOCKEY! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • It is great to see new things on VFK!!! Love all the new items :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I'm not a huge fan of hockey either but the jersey's are really nice :) !
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • edited January 2018

VFK ICE HOCKEY JERSEYS pop up

EEK! NEW JERSEYS has landed in ICETASTIC SHOP! Which ones are your favorite? LOVE THEM ALL! :) I like the Penguins Jersey! :O AWESOME

@Zoee Tagging you!

:D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • PENGUINS TOP HOCKEY GIRL COLLAGE

Penguin Hockey Jersey - Girl

(post will be updated above)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • RANGERS TOP HOCKEY GIRL COLLAGE

Ranger Hockey Jersey - Girl

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • WILD TOP HOCKEY GIRL COLLAGE

Wild Hockey Jersey - Girl

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Oh my gosh! They look just like the real jerseys. I wonder if they paid for the licensing.
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• Where do I find the Ice Hockey patterns?
  • Patterns are in Ice Tastic Shop under Patterns

@Holly

:)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Thank you, Gift! :D
  • VFK pterodactyl

It's not ice coins clothing but its epic so I wanted to post! YAY! :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • iStella said:

WOOO Hockey!  this is the first year VFK has ever done hockey!!  I'm totally pumped!!  WHEEE HEE!  now all we need is baseball!

I COULN'T AGREE MORE ISTELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • iStella said:

I second this!! They could come up with like the classic button up baseball jersey and I think it would be cute for the World Series and maybe a baseball cap. :)

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • MORE ICE HOCKEY JERSEYS

More Hockey Jerseys coming! Check your event calendar. :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • HOCKEY JERSEYS LAST BATCH

LAST set of jerseys! Coyote, Knights and Islanders!

ENJOY!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve