Should I Change My Title?

Hello! I have not made a discussion for a long time so I thought I'd make one! Anyways something I have been thinking for a while now is to change my title. I feel like the title I have right now is too long and I have had this thought for a pretty long time but never wanted to change it because I had the title for a while. I've had this title since April 2014(I found this out when I was looking through my old messages) and I think I had plans on changing it again right after getting the title but never did. 

Now I feel like its time for a title change to something shorter but still kind of don't want to. What do you guys think?

"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• You can try a shorter title and if you end up not liking it you can always change it back to your old one! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  •  I've been friends with you for so long it would be strange to see you with a new title Lol. 
  • I'm never a good person to ask about stuff like this, because I'd just say "follow your heart." Lol

So unhelpful, right?
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • edited January 2018
    millsfan said:

I've been friends with you for so long it would be strange to see you with a new title Lol. 

Ive had a dozen people on my list change their title in the recent month, and it's difficult to remember who's who anymore.  I still wish VFK would notify everyone on their friend's list when they change their title too.
  • lol @Brain-Freeze that gif in your signature is AWESOME!!!
    also, if the people on you list were notified when you changed your name, then you wouldn't have the option to be incognito, in case you didn't want your friends to know. at least if i wanted to change my name, i'd probably do it for privacy reasons and wish to keep it a secret! >:)

I love your title just the way it is @Super_Princess_Rosalina, but if you'd like to change it, you can always keep your original name on a clone so you can change back to it whenever you want!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • I changed my name to belle as you know, and I have to say, I missed my old title each and every day!  I know everyone is different and trying new things is always fun, so if you want to try a title change you absolutely can @Super_Princess_Rosalina!  I do love your title, and I feel like I know you really well!  When someone changes their title it takes a bit to get the familiar feeling back.

Either way you choose though is great! :)
    skylambsignature
  • Decided to post on this again because I'm still debating on this! I'm still unsure if I want to change it or not.
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited January 2018
    If you’re unsure perhaps it means you shouldn’t, that doubt is the attachment to your regular title. I changed mine to perpetual iridescence for a while and I regretted it, so I changed it back.
  • I think you should keep it! I find it hard recently with many people changing their names to keep track of who they were and are now.. and I think you have a unique name.. :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • It seems like a few people don't want me to change my title because of other people changing theirs and it gets them too confused at who they are. It does get confusing when so many people change their titles and you have to get used to them with their new title. If I did change my title I would let everyone know. I'm still considering it but I think its a little more likely that I won't!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • That is a good point. When I changed mine I messaged everyone on my friends list so they would know who I am. I just liked having a shorter name but kind of do miss my old title now lol
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n