How to organize all your magic pins! :)

Comments

• bump

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• @CandyCars This is the thread I was telling you about in the game

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• waterfallglow said:

@CandyCars This is the thread I was telling you about in the game

Ooh that's awesome!! Did not even know I could do this lol
  • @CandyCars Yup it's really cool and useful. Here is an updated picture of how my pins are organized currently.

My Magic Section 3

waterfallglow signature

• BUMP! :O

waterfallglow signature

• bumpity bump bump!

waterfallglow signature

• BUMP! :O

waterfallglow signature

• Bump

waterfallglow signature

• HOLY COW! I was just editing my right tile palette and didn't know we could also load them with pins! WOOT! So far my left tile palette holds 24 pins. Let's see how many the right one do! :)

Will post an update!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @GiftPrincess I thought you new about this? Like we even talked about it before in game. I also have had this thread open for a while now :O

waterfallglow signature

• @waterfallglow Yes I was aware of it in general but I've only exercised my knowledge on the left tile palette where it currently houses 24 pins, mount summon pins and magics. A few days ago, I decided to read the recent updates here and that enlightened me that the RIGHT drag down palette (OF COURSE, face palm moment) could be edited too. I just didn't think of it because I like looking at the original scrolling images there that tells you of VFK things you can do. I didn't have the heart to edit them out per se but now I will. MUAHAHAHA :D

This thread is a huge help, huggggsss!!! This is why its fun to have magic show downs in game! LOLOL

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • This is such a helpful thread!! thumbs up  :-bd
    skylambsignature
  • @GiftPrincess Ohhh okay. Thank you for explaining. I was confused last night haha.

@SkyLamb I am glad I was able to help! :)

waterfallglow signature

• YESSSSS! I played and it took a long time but... WE CAN FIT 120 pins on right side palette! :) WOOT! I'm so excited to fill this with magics! Will update y'all how mine looks.

@waterfallglow EEEK exciting! <3

VFK PIN PORT TILE PALETTE

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GiftPrincess How are you able to do that? I'm only able to fit 40 (10 rows of 4) on my side palette...  :-?
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

@GiftPrincess How are you able to do that? I'm only able to fit 40 (10 rows of 4) on my side palette...  :-?

@Jessizoid Are you using EA desktop? I'm using EA browser, so maybe it will only work with browsers? Can you post a screen shot too? I basically just used up all the space from the palette and made every tile small.

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited January 2018
    GiftPrincess said:

Jessizoid said:

@GiftPrincess How are you able to do that? I'm only able to fit 40 (10 rows of 4) on my side palette...  :-?

@Jessizoid Are you using EA desktop? I'm using EA browser, so maybe it will only work with browsers? Can you post a screen shot too? I basically just used up all the space from the palette and made every tile small.
    @GiftPrincess I am using EA Desktop, it's my preferred mode of VFK. :) I'm gonna try using the browser version right after I post this comment.

This is my current right-side palette.
    pinport

EDIT: I'm still only able to get 40 pin-ports on the right side, on EA browser. D:
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

GiftPrincess said:

Jessizoid said:

@GiftPrincess I am using EA Desktop, it's my preferred mode of VFK. :) I'm gonna try using the browser version right after I post this comment.

pinport

EDIT: I'm still only able to get 40 pin-ports on the right side, on EA browser. D:

OMG REALLY???? HMMMM......... If it helps, I'm always using Explorer. Also try to right click and make the tiles small whilst in the pin port box before you drag them to the palette. I just used up all the available spaces in the right side that's why I was able to fit a lot. I played and moved and drag tiles around until I know where like the end of it could be and the border and such. Here's how mine looks right now. I NEED MORE MAGIC's lol! :D

This is why I prefer browser when ever I play than the EA. I can see everything and I can zoom in and zoom out, I prefer it especially for building. Here how it looks like right now, the whole screen.

Screen Wise

RIGHT side palette! Started to organize magics a little bit at a time.

pin port with magics

Left side palette (houses 24 pins) - for my pets, mounts and other special FX

left side for now

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

YESSSSS! I played and it took a long time but... WE CAN FIT 120 pins on right side palette! :) WOOT! I'm so excited to fill this with magics! Will update y'all how mine looks.

Tagging...

@reptileboy

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

Jessizoid said:

GiftPrincess said:

Jessizoid said:

pinport

OMG REALLY???? HMMMM......... If it helps, I'm always using Explorer. Also try to right click and make the tiles small whilst in the pin port box before you drag them to the palette. I just used up all the available spaces in the right side that's why I was able to fit a lot. I played and moved and drag tiles around until I know where like the end of it could be and the border and such. Here's how mine looks right now. I NEED MORE MAGIC's lol! :D

This is why I prefer browser when ever I play than the EA. I can see everything and I can zoom in and zoom out, I prefer it especially for building. Here how it looks like right now, the whole screen.

Screen Wise

pin port with magics

left side for now

TAGGING

@reptileboy

How my screen looks like! :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

YESSSSS! I played and it took a long time but... WE CAN FIT 120 pins on right side palette! :) WOOT! I'm so excited to fill this with magics! Will update y'all how mine looks.

Tagging..

@FracturedMemories

:)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

Jessizoid said:

GiftPrincess said:

Jessizoid said:

pinport

Screen Wise

pin port with magics

left side for now
    GiftPrincess said:

Jessizoid said:

GiftPrincess said:

Jessizoid said:

pinport

Screen Wise

pin port with magics

left side for now

Tagging

@FracturedMemories

!!!!!!!!!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Bumping!

It's been a while since players have seen this thread so decided to give it a bump.

waterfallglow signature

• Bumpity Bump Bump!! B-)

waterfallglow signature

• Tagging @LAJLS

!!!!

:)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Giving my thread a much needed bump! :)

waterfallglow signature

• @SirRavenwood this is the thread I made about organizing magic pins.

waterfallglow signature

• bump!

waterfallglow signature

• waterfallglow signature