New to Miss Clue Forum!

Hey guys! I just discovered Miss Clue Forums (thanks to a redirect on the other forum LOL!)! I cannot wait to join this new community!
I was part of the fan-forums so hopefully I will see tons of familiar titles here! :)

A little about me:
  • I go by "Q" but if you want to call me "Quirky" that's totally fine!
  • I have played VFK since the middle of 2009 (around June-ish)
  • I primarily do host events, build, and hang out in friends rooms or with friends on the map.
I am trying to work my way into the trading world again to catch up on items I have missed, I use to be really big on this when I started to about 2011 but then I kind of got everything I wanted at the time and focused my attention on other aspects of the game. Where do you guys do most of your trades? In the trade rooms or here on the forums? (or a mix of both maybe?).

ANYWAYS! I cannot wait to meet new people and even rekindle some long lost friendships! :)

Side note, is anyone good at making avatars and signatures? I could sure use one so my page doesn't look so plain :)

Comments

• Welcome to Miss Clue @Quirky!!  I'm Skylamb!  I'm not much of a trader but there are lots of people on here who should be able to help with values and such!

It's nice to meet you and if you need anything, or help around miss clue just let me know!

Lamb
    skylambsignature
  • Hey! Welcome @Quirky!

This is a signature I put together, it's not perfect but is a start!  I don't know much of your likes and dislikes so I left a quote off, you can add one or tell me what you want!

Here they are:

Quirkysignature3
    Quirkysignature2
    Quirkysignature1

I have no idea if these would fit your style so if they don't work no worries!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Welcome to our crazy miss clue family :)

tenor
  • Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!!!! :D
  • Hi WELCOME! I started playing regularly April this year, 2017 and only been regularly posting and checking Miss Clue lately and its been fun! Nice to meet you!!!

:D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Hello Quirky! Welcome to Miss Clue Forums! :)
    Been playing VFK since April 2016 (five years next year!)
    Been on Miss Clue Forums since February 2017 (It's late but it's ok)