VFK Trading Value Guide

Comments

• Tegdirb said:

Hi
    How do you get Ice Cream Carts and Parfaits "Ice" and Wizard Fire Enchantments "Q"??????
    Ice Carts and Parfaits were awards from the very first VFK quest back in 2008. The Q Magics (aka Wizard Fire Ruby and Emerald) were also one of the first VFK quest rewards back in 2008. Unfortunately the only way to get these items nowadays is to trade for them.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

Tegdirb said:

Hi
    How do you get Ice Cream Carts and Parfaits "Ice" and Wizard Fire Enchantments "Q"??????

Ice Carts and Parfaits were awards from the very first VFK quest back in 2008. The Q Magics (aka Wizard Fire Ruby and Emerald) were also one of the first VFK quest rewards back in 2008. Unfortunately the only way to get these items nowadays is to trade for them.

ahh, thank you Jess, this is most helpful!

• Blossomflower said:

@Perpetual_Fighter, @GiftPrincess  it seems it went up in value in August from about 7-8 Q Magic, I got my initial value wrong as @Annasnows traded for one and gave 26 Ice, though @i.am.chalk says that was more of a friend to friend trade and it usually goes for one Feather Hat and One Beanie, so I increased the listed value!

So blue koala is around 120 - 140 ice. WOW. Indeed the rarest hat right now in VFK.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited November 2017
    Hey do you know what the brown tiki hair is going for? A girl was making me a offer and I felt that I needed to find out its worth before trading it for possible quest stuff..
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • @EleanorRose if you mean the Tiki Maiden Hair I don't believe it can be traded.
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Yes that is the right hair. The regular brown and black were showing up in the trade window but those were the only two..
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • oh I would estimate it is worth 100k-300k then.
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • EleanorRose said:

Yes that is the right hair. The regular brown and black were showing up in the trade window but those were the only two..

blonde tiki hair is also tradable!
  • also I am wearing the blonde hair. so that is why it didn't show up! :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Keep this thread up there it's important to all! XD
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • edited November 2017
    @Tegdirb "Ice" was originally gotten as a prize from one of the very first quests back when VFK first opened (which was in 2008). Both the parfait and cart were won as a set so when you finished the quest you won both a parfait and a cart. However, you had to choose which parfait flavor you wanted (Chocolate or Strawberry). With the Wizard Fire Enchantment (Red and Green).. they were also first released into VFK through a quest back in the beginning days of the game. That is why it's called a Q magic which stands for Quest Magic. The Red and Green Enchantment did not come as a set for a prize so you didn't get both colors. Just like with the parfait flavors, you had to choose if you wanted the Red or Green color. The quests that the Enchantments and "Ice" came from were only out for a short time and are no longer available. This means they have since retired. So basically... they are not just retired items but also old items as well. Plus, there are a limited amount of them in the game therefor making them rare too. The only way to get them now is through trading items or trading credits for them. I should also mention that the Purple and Blue versions of the Wizard Fire Enchantment were released many years later so they are not worth nearly the same as the Green and Red ones. If you have any more questions you're more than welcome to send me a message or IM me in the game. You are on my friend list after all. -hugs hugs- :)

EDIT: Just realized somebody else already answered your question. Oops...

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Hi, I would like to know the value of Frog hat and Turtle hat. :) :D :) :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GiftPrincess I traded my Frog Hat for like 3 Ice but I feel like it's one of those hats that doesn't have a set value. Idk.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• What are founder's pins worth?
    bork_bork_motherfucker
  • this is such a lifesaver

new sig
  • love this thread <3 :) thanks!
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • waterfallglow said:

@Tegdirb "Ice" was originally gotten as a prize from one of the very first quests back when VFK first opened (which was in 2008). Both the parfait and cart were won as a set so when you finished the quest you won both a parfait and a cart. However, you had to choose which parfait flavor you wanted (Chocolate or Strawberry). With the Wizard Fire Enchantment (Red and Green).. they were also first released into VFK through a quest back in the beginning days of the game. That is why it's called a Q magic which stands for Quest Magic. The Red and Green Enchantment did not come as a set for a prize so you didn't get both colors. Just like with the parfait flavors, you had to choose if you wanted the Red or Green color. The quests that the Enchantments and "Ice" came from were only out for a short time and are no longer available. This means they have since retired. So basically... they are not just retired items but also old items as well. Plus, there are a limited amount of them in the game therefor making them rare too. The only way to get them now is through trading items or trading credits for them. I should also mention that the Purple and Blue versions of the Wizard Fire Enchantment were released many years later so they are not worth nearly the same as the Green and Red ones. If you have any more questions you're more than welcome to send me a message or IM me in the game. You are on my friend list after all. -hugs hugs- :)

Very helpful! Learned lots! :) HUGS

@waterfallglow

:)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Jessizoid said:

@GiftPrincess I traded my Frog Hat for like 3 Ice but I feel like it's one of those hats that doesn't have a set value. Idk.

Thank you! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

waterfallglow said:

Very helpful! Learned lots! :) HUGS

@waterfallglow

:)

• This whole concept is a great idea but with the demand of smaller items (not feather or beanie) always changing values are never permanently set. Even with feathers & beanies, feathers used to be 8 q, beanies 4 q, and q were 8 ice.
  • @Zanze told me the Koala Hat is now at 10 Q. can anyone give me a few trade examples of the new value?

Thanks!
  • @Blossomflower

Do you know the value of the new host pin?
  • Blossomflower said:

@Zanze told me the Koala Hat is now at 10 Q. can anyone give me a few trade examples of the new value?

Thanks!
    Honestly, I haven't seen anyone even trade one / trade for one since Halloween. I would assume since it seems the craziness has settled, they probably aren't trading for feathers anymore.

• @Kitten I'd place the new pin at about 150K to 250K

@I.Am.Chalk Wow crazy how fast the stuff moves!  I'll have to find more while they are low in value, I think they will probably go back up. 
  • HI! I would like to know the value of Turtle hat and Retro hat. TY! Like what is the average estimate for those? :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @Blossomflower, Hi 
    Do you have any idea of the value for the Time Lord scarf from the Angry Planet expedition at Galactic trading post. I got some of these awhile ago and never see them offered for trade.
  • @BreezyT people say 1 Q, but it might be higher
  • What is the value of a avalanche magic
    also a fireworks pin? Tyvm
  • PrincessAveri said:

What is the value of a avalanche magic
    also a fireworks pin? Tyvm

fireworks pin is two ice, not sure about the avalanche magic!