Trading costumes & etc

edited November 2017 in VFK Trading Post
So I am trading some extra costumes that have been sitting in my storage forever. And rather than continue to hoard them, I'd like to see if someone would take them off my hands for a fair trade. Looking to trade for other clothes or pins, you make the offer. -Blue

CLOTHING:
Yellow hat & coat, no raincoat including.
Strawberry waffle hat (x2)
Midsummer night ball mask, blue and green, 2011.
Hard hat-blue
Ghost pirate crew costume, girl-green-boy and girl
Ghost pirate captain costume-girl- 2011
cave girl (flinstones, betty) costume, blue 2011
cave boy (flinstones, Fred) costume, orange 2011 (x2)
cave boy (flinstones, Barney) costume, brown 2011 (x2)
Cheer leader outfit, long sleeve, girl -2012 (style 1)
Fourth of July 2012 Ball outfit, girl
Cute Bee outfit, yellow, girl
Robin hood forest outlaw costume, girl and boy
Snow white costume -yellow and red- (x3)
Snow white costume -black and red-
Storm Trooper Costume, boy (x3)
Hazmat costume white, boy
Hazmat costume, yellow, boy
Raccoon costume, girl (x3)
Fox Costume, girl (x2)
Desert Gremlin costume, boy -brown and blue-
Sailor Moon Costume, girl (Gold Stamps, must be member or half member)
Cat Woman costume, girl
Fourth of July ball outfit, 2013, girl
Superman costume, boy
Frozen Anna Costume, girl, ball outfit (Gold stamps, must be member or half member)
April Fools Jester Hat -red and yellow- (x2) (Gold stamps, must be member or half member)
April Fools Jester Hat -blue and orange- (x2) (Gold stamps, must be member or half member)
April Fools Jester Hat -purple and green- (x2) (Gold stamps, must be member or half member)
Frozen Elsa Costume, light blue dress and hair (Gold stamps, must be member or half member)
Frozen Anna Costume, winter outfit and hair (x2) (Gold stamps, must be member or half member)
Fourth of July Sparkler hat 2014 -red white and blue (x3) (Gold stamps, must be member or half member)
Fourth of July Sparkler hat 2014 -white- (x3) (Gold stamps, must be member or half member)
Fourth of July Sparkler -red white and blue (x3) (gold stamps, must be member or half member)
Fourth of July Sparkler -white- (x3) (gold stamps, must be member or half member)

Comments

• @Blueburg what would you want for a Fox and Raccoon costume?
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • @blossomflower nothing in particular, no furniture. Any hats, costumes or pins within the same value. You make the offer.
  • I'm interested in the Superman costume, but I'm not sure what the value is?
  • Blossomflower said:

@Blueburg what would you want for a Fox and Raccoon costume?

No, blossom, you can still buy these! at Autumn Imports, Member Specials. There is another Fox costume that is also buyable in catalog 7, in gold stamps.

Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 9.17.41 PM

Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 9.17.58 PM
  • @blossomflower @perpetual_fighter Seriously? Don’t they retire anything?
  • edited November 2017
    Oh thanks @Perpetual_Fighter I thought those were Halloween Costumes, I guess that is how I got confused.

@Blueberg they do retire a lot of things, for example Halloween Costumes, Quest Prizes, Collectibles, Non-Seasonal Sand Dollar/ Ice Coin Items, Host Prizes, Some Clothing Releases, etc. 

P.S. @Perpetual_Fighter 4,111 Credits?! I didn't know you were so broke!  omg...
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • @kitten I’m not sure what the value is either, it came out in 2013, I do know that. Make a offer :)
  • i am interested in all of hte jester hats! what are your wants?

tenor
  • @blossomflower Yeah I know that, but I’m just surprised they haven’t retired some of those, because those were Halloween costumes. Oh well.
  • @Blueburg maybe because they were in autumn imports and not the Halloween Shop?
  • True, they did use to sell them there before the Halloween shop existed. Oh wells! @blossomflower
  • @squid Anything except furniture, not really wanting furniture. Pins, clothes, hats that you think are a fair trade, go ahead and make an offer. :)
  • here are some things i have:

2017 host midsummer mask
    both 2017 football jerseys (patriots and falcons)
    2017 leprechaun hat
    2017 crossword hat
    antique carriable broom
    patriotic tricorne hat
    1 <3 mom t shirt
    1x orca pin

tenor
  • Don't have to be a member or half-member for the jester hats or the Anime Sailor costume, although the Desert gremlin Brown (not Blue) does require it.  
  • @Blueburg HI!

I'm interested in the Betty, Barney and Fred costumes and the Desert Gremlin in blue. I have host witch pin, host bat ears, host patriotic tricorn hat, and host orca shirt.

Thanks!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @squid Ok, so you wanted all the hats? So one of each or All 6 of them? Sorry, needed clarification. Here’s the ones I like: orca pin, (the hats, I’d want to see them though). What are you willing to offer for them? Please note, I haven’t really actively played in a couple years, so I’m not up to date on values/what it’s worth, so whatever you think, and please be fair :)
  • @giftprincess I like all those, except bat ears, which I already have. Which one(s) are you willing to trade for these? Please note, I haven’t played actively in 2 years, so I’m not as up to date on values/what stuff is worth, so whatever you think is a fair offer. :)
  • edited November 2017
    I'd like have the cave boy (flinstones, Fred) costume, orange 2011 (x2) Offer below XD

a caroling snowman
    Collectible gingerbread gumdrop fireplace
    Collectible gingerbread chimney

snowman
     fireplacechimney
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • Blueburg said:

@blossomflower @perpetual_fighter Seriously? Don’t they retire anything?

A lot of the AI items never retire, but stuff like fall fashions and SOME costumes do retire, normally the ones that are nonmember.
  • Blossomflower said:

Oh thanks @Perpetual_Fighter I thought those were Halloween Costumes, I guess that is how I got confused.

@Blueberg they do retire a lot of things, for example Halloween Costumes, Quest Prizes, Collectibles, Non-Seasonal Sand Dollar/ Ice Coin Items, Host Prizes, Some Clothing Releases, etc. 

P.S. @Perpetual_Fighter 4,111 Credits?! I didn't know you were so broke!  omg...
    No problem I didn't want you to offer on something that was buyable XD and I KNOW! I'm telling you, when I say broke I mean BROKE! XD

• @echo_panda Sorry, I’m not really interested in furniture. Do you have any clothing/hats? Pins? Feel free to re-offer!
  • @Blueburg i could give you all the things i offered for the hats? i only want 1 of each

tenor
  • That’s a deal to me! I’ll be on soon, where do you want to meet? @squid
  • @Blueburg i dont have the jerseys anymore, but i do have an extra orcan pin

tenor
  • That sounds good to me! When will you be on tomorrow? @squid
  • @Blueburg

How about host patriotic tricorn hat and orca shirt?

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question