VFK Trading Value Guide

edited February 2018 in VFK Trading Post
This is a guide for everyone who doesn't know the values of normal trading items.  And to help people figure out what their item is worth and how much they can get for it.

The standard items to value other items in is Ice Cream Carts and Parfaits "Ice" and Wizard Fire Enchantments "Q Magic" or just "Q"

Standard Items:

1 Ice = 1 Million Credits

1 Q Magic = 4 Ice

Collected Item Values:

White Pumpkin FX = 1 Ice
Zombie Crossing Lamp = 100,000 Credits

Flickering Pumpkins:

Purple Pumpkin 1 - 2 Q
Black Pumpkin 2 ice
Blue Pumpkin 2 ice
White Pumpkin 2 - 3 Q
Red Pumpkin 1 ice
Other pumpkins: 100k - 150k

Antiques: NOTE: These values are out of date

Magic Potion Pin - Antique = 1/2 to 1 Ice
Antique Shop Pin - Antique = 50,000 to 100,000 Credits
Antique Carry Broom = 1/2 Ice
Set of Antique Girl Hair =  3-4 Ice or 1 Q Magic
1 Antique Hair = 1/3 Ice

Antique Bookcase = 1/2 Ice
Haunted Painting - Moon = 1 Ice

Rare Hats:

Blue Koala =  15-25 Q Magics
Girl Feather = 25 - 30 Q
Boy Feather = 18 - 22 Q
Beanie = 10-15 Q Magics or 40-60 Ice
Green Wizard Hat = 4 Ice or 1 Q Magic
Visor = 2 Ice
Half Moon Witch Hat = 1-2 Q
Teacup Hat = 1-2 Q

--------------------------------------------

I'll be updating this and adding pictures and correcting names/formatting over time, if you want to add or correct something let me know!

*All my sources are from talking to other people and getting their generally agreed opinion and from trades I've done and trades I've heard about or seen.

--------------------------------------------

Trading advice:

While these values hold true most the time, you still have to find someone willing to trade for them

So what is value?

Value is supply and demand, if you trade your Ice for a crate that you can buy in the store for 250 credits, that's a bad trade as there are lots of other people who would give you a million credits for it.  If you have an item there is only one of in VFK, and nobody wants it, you might only be able to get 250 credits for it. while it would be ultra-rare no one wants it.

So value is what other people are willing to trade you for your item, demand, this is why value can change quite a lot between people, if you find someone who doesn't really want your item, they won't offer what you're expecting, keep it and wait for the next person.

So knowing value is just knowing what other people are willing to trade for it.

Getting the items you want:

Most people want a better deal than they can get from everyone else, if you want an item badly you need to give them the deal they are looking for, this might mean giving up an item you only have one of to get what you want.

It could also mean giving that person more for their item than other people are willing to give, this is called "over-offering" only over offer if you have to, because if you over offer on everything you'll end up with just a crate in the end.

Trading for winnable items in credits:

From what I've seen 1 minute of game time = 500-1000 credits, so a scavenger hunt prize will cost 3000-5000 and a mansion prize will cost 10,000 to 15,000, and game clothing will cost 100,000 to 200,000 credits, this is quite interesting as a game enchantment is about 1 Ice and takes 5 games to win so 5 * 200,000 = 1,000,000 = 1 Ice

Once a winnable item is retired it goes up by about 2x

I hope this helps!

Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!

Comments

• (ノ^_^)ノ Blossom you're honestly a life saver. No one ever wants to answer my value-related questions so I'm literally always clueless about this stuff. Thank you for this omg.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Thanks @Jessizoid!  If you have any items you want me to find out the value for let me know!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • do u know value of football bird hat
  • @Blossomflower Ah.... I posted a huge list ( http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/878546/closed-current-values-please ) but as I mentioned before, no one wants to answer so I just closed down the thread lol.
    I'm not gonna force you, but if you wanna take on the challenge to find some of these values, go for it!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• edited October 2017
    @ThunderLightning the Falcon Hat is not a really hot item as it is very Football specific, I'd say 50,000 to 100,000 off season, 100,000 to 150,000 on season, if the Falcons make the super bowl next year you could probably get  200,000 to 300,000 on super bowl sunday.

Hey @Jessizoid I have an idea about a few of the items on your list, 

Magic Potion Pin - Antique = 1/2 or 1/3 Ice
    Antique Shop Pin - Antique = 50,000 to 100,000 Credits
    Zombie Crossing Lamp = 100,000 Credits

if there is anything specific you want to know about let me know, as the list so too big for me to find out all the values, also check out my new section on trading advice!
  • This is honestly great, ty Blossom!
  • Jessizoid said:

@Blossomflower Ah.... I posted a huge list ( http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/878546/closed-current-values-please ) but as I mentioned before, no one wants to answer so I just closed down the thread lol.

I'm not gonna force you, but if you wanna take on the challenge to find some of these values, go for it!
    You might actually be able to get about 1 ice worth for an Antique magic pin (if you own it) I've seen people trade an ice for it. The magic potion pin seems to be pretty popular because it is animated. However it does require patience, to wait for someone who will trade you that value sometimes.
  • edited October 2017
    @Perpetual_Fighter true, the value of the Magic Potion Pin is going up as several people are trying to get a full lanyard.

Thanks @Kitten! This is as much for me as everyone else because I keep forgetting the values lol

• Blossomflower said:

@Perpetual_Fighter true, the value of the Magic Potion Pin is going up as several people are trying to get a full lanyard.

Thanks @Kitten! This is as much for me as everyone else because I keep forgetting the values lol

Yeah, at first the value was normal and it kind of shot up in price - especially if you have more than one to trade!
  • Added Blue Koala

Blue Koala = 26 Ice or 6-7 Q Magics
  • Awesome thread! I've jumped so many VFK forums over the years and was sad to see a value section not open on here.

Would you happen to know the value of the green wizard hat? Back when VFK was bustling with people it used to be worth a lot but now I'm not quite sure  :-/
  • SouthernSkyes said:

Awesome thread! I've jumped so many VFK forums over the years and was sad to see a value section not open on here.

Would you happen to know the value of the green wizard hat? Back when VFK was bustling with people it used to be worth a lot but now I'm not quite sure  :-/
    Hey! I traded a q for mine and have seen lots of people trading wizard for 1 q. I've also traded my wizard before for a q. (I've owned multiple.)
  • Thanks @Perpetual_Fighter I'll add that to the Value Table
  • Blossomflower said:

Thanks @Perpetual_Fighter I'll add that to the Value Table

No problem, glad to help!
  • Blue Koala is 26 ice. WOW!

@Blossomflower

Thanks so much for this, very helpful. And looking forward when you make a grand list of all values! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @GiftPrincess You're very welcome!  If you need to know the value of something just let me know and I'll try to find out what it is.
  • I'm pretty new on VFK, and a lot of things confuse me, lol
    How do you get Ice Cream Carts and Parfaits "Ice" and Wizard Fire Enchantments "Q"??????
  • Hello again Blossom!
    Is there any chance you could find out the current value of the Navajo Headbands, as well as the values of flickering pumpkins?
    Thank you! ^^ 
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

Hello again Blossom!

Is there any chance you could find out the current value of the Navajo Headbands, as well as the values of flickering pumpkins?
    Thank you! ^^ 
    Boy Feather 18 - 22 Q
    Girl Feather 25 - 30 Q
    Purple Pumpkin 1 - 2 Q
    Black Pumpkin 2 ice
    Blue Pumpkin 2 ice
    White Pumpkin 2 - 3 Q
    Red Pumpkin 1 ice

• Thanks @i.am.chalk  I'll add these in the list!
  • Blossomflower said:

@GiftPrincess You're very welcome!  If you need to know the value of something just let me know and I'll try to find out what it is.

Thank you! I wanna know the value of pink koala please. :)

@Blossomflower

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • i.am.chalk said:

Jessizoid said:

Hello again Blossom!

Thank you! ^^ 
    Boy Feather 18 - 22 Q
    Girl Feather 25 - 30 Q
    Purple Pumpkin 1 - 2 Q
    Black Pumpkin 2 ice
    Blue Pumpkin 2 ice
    White Pumpkin 2 - 3 Q
    Red Pumpkin 1 ice
    Thank youuuuu ^^
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• @GiftPrincess  I'm not positive but @Perpetual_Fighter said it was 1-2 Q Magics
  • Blossomflower said:

@GiftPrincess  I'm not positive but @Perpetual_Fighter said it was 1-2 Q Magics

2 ice - up to 1q! My bad.
  • Thanks

@Blossomflower

and

@Perpetual_Fighter

OMG, did Blue Koala just went up in value, now 30-40 Q magics? No longer 26 ice and up? :O

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

Thanks

@Blossomflower

and

@Perpetual_Fighter

OMG, did Blue Koala just went up in value, now 30-40 Q magics? No longer 26 ice and up? :O

Yes, it sure looks like it's going up in value, every day I see more and more offered/traded for it. It's insane.

• edited October 2017
    @Perpetual_Fighter, @GiftPrincess  it seems it went up in value in August from about 7-8 Q Magic, I got my initial value wrong as @Annasnows traded for one and gave 26 Ice, though @i.am.chalk says that was more of a friend to friend trade and it usually goes for one Feather Hat and One Beanie, so I increased the listed value!

• Blossomflower said:

@Perpetual_Fighter, @GiftPrincess  it seems it went up in value in August from about 7-8 Q Magic, I got my initial value wrong as @Annasnows traded for one and gave 26 Ice, though @i.am.chalk says that was more of a friend to friend trade and it usually goes for one Feather Hat and One Beanie, so I increased the listed value!

That's correct, some people will offer that kind of stuff for a koala (seen it done multiple times.) boy do I wish pink koala was worth just as much... I'd own a feather. XD

• This is so helpful thanks!!!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Hi
    How do you get Ice Cream Carts and Parfaits "Ice" and Wizard Fire Enchantments "Q"??????