Looking for Credits, Rugs, Paintings, Halloween Items, Other

edited October 2017 in VFK Trading Post
Trading: * the Tiki Maiden hairs are not tradable so far, so it'll just be the outfits.
Tiki Maiden - Green
Tiki Maiden - Black

Dragon Hair - Golden Bronze - Girl
Dragon Hair - Bronze - Girl
Dragon Hair - Golden Blonde - Girl
Dragon Hair - White - Girl

Witch Cabinets x3 available
Trunk and Book x1 available

Looking for:
Credits
Rugs - especially HOST and other types of rugs not easily found in shops
Paintings - especially the Skeleton Painting from the Antique Shop
Halloween Items

If you want something, let me know here and we can work through a price/item either in the comments or through a PM. Also let me know if anything I posted isn't available for trade. I don't trade often, so I'm unsure as to what's tradable and what's not.
A - ala - watchful alertness
L - lokahi - working with unity
O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
H - ha'aha'a - humility
A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
Tagged:

Comments

• I have a globe from the antique shop, I am interested in the tiki maiden black hair. I can also trade credits if you don't find that offer sufficient.
    Let me know! Thanks!
    bork_bork_motherfucker
  • @SillyCeliac I'll take the trade of the Tiki Maiden Hair - Black for a Globe! I'm online now and on the medieval map if you want to trade tonight.
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • I'll meet you there!

bork_bork_motherfucker
  • Thanks for the trade!
    bork_bork_motherfucker
  • Hi there! I'm interested in your Back Emerald Hair (and possibly your Black Quartz Hair).
    I believe I have an Antique Urn, gotta double check. I also have a bunch of Halloween stuff up for trade over in this thread:

Also, could you possible provide a picture of what one of the Tiki Maiden Outfits + Hairs look like? I'm not familiar with them! Thank you in advance. ^^
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• edited October 2017
    Hi @Jessizoid

I'll trade the Black Emerald Hair to you for either the Antique Urn if you have it, or one of your Peacock Lamps from the Dyer Mansion. And if we could set something up for one of the Peacock End Tables, that'd be awesome! (Edit: And if you wanted to trade that for the Black Quartz Hair, we can certainly do that, if you want.)

Also I've included the White Tiki Maiden outfit.
    It includes the Flower Hat, the top, skirt, and the shoes. The hair that's in the photos is the Platinum Blond Tiki Maiden Hair.

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 9.31.43 PM

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 9.31.50 PM
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @VictoryRose I can trade you the Urn, 2 Peacock Lamps, and 2 Peacock End Tables for your Black Emerald Hair, Black Quartz Hair, and the Blue Tiki Maiden Hair if that's okay with you? Or we can talk something else out. Let me know! ^^
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• @Jessizoid That works perfectly for me! I'm just getting the items in my inventory now and I'll be on the medieval map if you want to trade tonight! :)
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @VictoryRose Perfect! I will meet you there in a few minutes, just gotta finish up another trade. ^^
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• @Jessizoid Okay, I'm on the map! Just pop on by whenever the other trade goes through! :)
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • I can trade your 2 each of these carpets:
    Fanciful Butterfly Rug
    Spooky Boo Rug
    Scary Pumpkin Rug
    Whimsical Spring Rug
    Halloween Spiderweb Skeleton Rug

For your tiki maiden - green

I don't mind haggling so let me know if you like the trade above ^
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella  So you're trading two each of those carpets for the tiki maiden - green, right? Now, I had a problem with trading @Jessizoid yesterday with the Blue Tiki Maiden hair, so I'm not sure if the Green Hair will show up for trade, but I can certainly do the outfit and we'll see if I can give you the green hair if it'll go through.
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @VictoryRose That's fine with me! I'm online now if you wanted to test it out.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• @Jessizoid I've just logged on, so if you're still online, I'll be on the medieval map in a few minutes. Otherwise, I'll try and catch you tonight!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • Hi, I need:
    Dragon Hair - Purple - Girl
    Dragon Hair - Fire Red - Girl
    Dragon Hair - Enchanted Teal - Girl
    Dragon Hair - Metallic Pink - Girl
    Dragon Hair - Fiery - Girl
    Dragon Hair - Black - Girl
    Tiki Maiden - Orange
    Tiki Maiden - Pink
    TIki Maiden - White
    Tiki Maiden - Red

I have: credits (you can choose price), and:
    x2 Orca Rugs
    x2 Spring Sunflower Rugs
    x3 Fourth Anniversary Rugs
    x2 Spring Flower Rugs - Blue
    x1 Sea Shell Rug - Purple
    x1 Sea Shell Rug - Red
    x1 Flaming Tire Rug
    x1 Blast-Off Space Rug
    x1 Galactic Space Rug
    x1 Miniature Haunted House
    x1 Haunted Throne - Bartholomew the Skeleton
    Dusty Manor Furniture (Chair, Couch, Floor Lamp, Rug, Table Lamp, Center Table, End Table,  Buffet, Side Table)

Make me an offer? 

• Hi, I have credits and an Orca rug plus a room filled with host. I am interested in the treasure hunter hair - boys, for both colors. I actually don't know what they look like though, can you show me in game or post a picture? 
  • @ThunderLightning I just sent you a message!

@Perpetual_Fighter  Here's a picture for you!

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.42.24 PM

Credits wise, what are you thinking of offering? And whatever else you think will work, just let me know! :)
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • VictoryRose said:

@ThunderLightning I just sent you a message!

@Perpetual_Fighter  Here's a picture for you!

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 8.42.24 PM

Credits wise, what are you thinking of offering? And whatever else you think will work, just let me know! :)
    hmm is twenty grand each okay? I'm bad at offers lol XD 
  • @Perpetual_Fighter That sounds perfect to me! :) I'm just online to comment now, but I'll be on the Medieval map at around 8 CST tonight if that works, otherwise we can work out a different time to trade :D
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • VictoryRose said:

@Perpetual_Fighter That sounds perfect to me! :) I'm just online to comment now, but I'll be on the Medieval map at around 8 CST tonight if that works, otherwise we can work out a different time to trade :D

woot, hm I will have class around that time. Can you possibly get on around 9pm central time?
  • @Perpetual_Fighter Yes I can be online at that time! :)
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • VictoryRose said:

@Perpetual_Fighter Yes I can be online at that time! :)

im also on now, but I can meet u at 9pm at castle gate? what do ya think?