Looking for Fire Red, Red, and Black Dragon hairs!

edited October 2017 in VFK Trading Post
Looking for the above! Please let me know if you have any of them and are willing to attempt a trade!
 HBForever's Signature
Thank you @Purrfect

Comments

• Bump!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Bump!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I may have an extra Fire Red, what are you offering?
  • What are you looking for?
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • HBforever said:

What are you looking for?

I have a separate thread called trading blue Hippo hat, all my wants are there!
  • I have one angora yarn! I don't know if that's enough (probably not) I do have the blonde dragon hair but I would prefer not to trade it unless the yarn isn't enough. So I'll probably end up offering won angora yarn and blonde dragon hair.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • HBforever said:

I have one angora yarn! I don't know if that's enough (probably not) I do have the blonde dragon hair but I would prefer not to trade it unless the yarn isn't enough. So I'll probably end up offering won angora yarn and blonde dragon hair.

No worries I don't need blonde dragon hair as I just got it today! (I got super desperate and just purchased the one month bundle for the hair.) but I do value the hair at more than one yarn. Maybe you can show me some
    Furniture or clothes you have in trade?
  • I guess we could try that! I am on from now (about 8:30 am central time) to probably around 6:00 pm central time. On a normal day, I am generally on around 4:00 pm central to around 6:30 pm central time. Just let me know when you want to trade!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • edited October 2017
    HBforever said:

I guess we could try that! I am on from now (about 8:30 am central time) to probably around 6:00 pm central time. On a normal day, I am generally on around 4:00 pm central to around 6:30 pm central time. Just let me know when you want to trade!

ok will do! I think I missed you sorry I had class, might miss you tomorrow as well since I also have class. Where would you like to meet in general? like what place?
  • How about in the retro courtyard. I don't know why, but I like it.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • HBforever said:

How about in the retro courtyard. I don't know why, but I like it.

sure what day and time? I'm in central time zone btw
  • Hmm, I'm out of school now, are you on? We could do it now?
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • HBforever said:

Hmm, I'm out of school now, are you on? We could do it now?

just got out of class sorry! I'm on now!
  • edited October 2017
    I have the black hair. Looking for the following items:

-HOST MINI COTTAGE
    -ANTIQUE WITCH HATS
    -ANTIQUE FOREST PAINTINGS
    -ANTIQUE SKELETON PAINTINGS
    -DYER MANSION ROOM SET

VFK Furni Wants
    VFK Clothing Wants
    VFK Pin Wants
    VFK Magic Wants